United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 20-01-2019, 06:34 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
looking forward to reading andy ritchie's and ian mashall's sneering critique of his management in the oldham chronicle, tbh
 
Unread 20-01-2019, 06:35 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
looking forward to reading andy ritchie's and ian mashall's sneering critique of his management in the oldham chronicle, tbh
 
Unread 20-01-2019, 08:18 PM
barca99
 
Default

Strange how you couldnt get 2 words out of him when he was playing, now he doesnt shut up.

Legend on the pitch, bit of a cunt off it
 
Unread 20-01-2019, 09:16 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Strange how you couldnt get 2 words out of him when he was playing, now he doesnt shut up.

Legend on the pitch, bit of a cunt off it
Mad innit. Came across as still living in a council house and would turn down a million quid for a 2min interview, when playing for us.

Maybe he saw he'd be needing more money forever to bail his thug kid out.

Hope he does well but he seems the sort who will quit within a year
 
Unread 20-01-2019, 09:29 PM
Spock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Mad innit. Came across as still living in a council house and would turn down a million quid for a 2min interview, when playing for us.

Maybe he saw he'd be needing more money forever to bail his thug kid out.

Hope he does well but he seems the sort who will quit within a year
tell us more??

bit of a weapon when it comes to punditry is our ginger prince
 
Unread 20-01-2019, 09:38 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
tell us more??

bit of a weapon when it comes to punditry is our ginger prince
https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/12/paul-...n-pub-8336551/
 
Unread 20-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Sapien
 
Default

If he does a good job there he’ll be in the frame with Poch imo
 
Unread 20-01-2019, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
If he does a good job there he’ll be in the frame with Poch imo
NARRATOR'S VOICE: he won't.
 
Unread 20-01-2019, 11:25 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Strange how you couldnt get 2 words out of him when he was playing, now he doesnt shut up.

Legend on the pitch, bit of a cunt off it
 
Unread 21-01-2019, 05:34 AM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
So Brooklyn's banging Chloe Morez whilst Aaron is beating up old men in Oldham pubs. Dave needs to have a word with Paul.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Scholes to Oldham
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oldham job 'at wrong time' - Scholes fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 06-03-2015 11:20 AM
Paul Scholes might take charge of Oldham Athletic one day fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 24-10-2012 08:00 PM
Scholes considered Oldham stint fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 15-06-2011 01:40 PM
Scholes can forget Oldham, says Ferguson fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 17-09-2009 10:10 AM
scholes at goodison watching oldham chorleyred Football 36 06-01-2008 10:27 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:16 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.