United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-12-2018, 04:57 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
It's alright. We're used to you bumping every thread..

Fight back Riccer’s ffs. I don’t think anyone likes seeing shoeser’ers play you for a mug like this.

Unread 23-12-2018, 04:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Get fucked Pete you massive cunt

Unread 23-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Slagging us off probably.

He actually thinks he’s held in the same esteem as someone like Solskjaer.
He could have been.

Leaving on a high like he did and going to Portugal or wherever it was never bothered me and probably never bothered any Utd fans.

Going to Villa didn't bother me either, a mans gotta earn a living and many players have moved on after their prime.

but...going to City... I'm with GNev on this. I wouldn't have shook his hand either

Scholsey blanked him as well

Last edited by Albert Tatlock; 23-12-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Unread 23-12-2018, 05:19 PM
red in cumbria

Then again, Andy Cole also went to city and that has never bothered us too much. Its his general bellendery that made it hard to swallow.

And its his own fault really, as people in the know suggest that he still supports us.

Unread 23-12-2018, 05:41 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
'I'm considering: 'Do I have the qualities?' And if I come up to an answer to that question, then I will put my name in the hat.

'I'll have a good think about this over Christmas and New Year and make a decision about it.'
Fucking hell you mad cunt.

Unread 23-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Fucking hell you mad cunt.
Solesque.

Fucking numbskull

Unread 23-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Then again, Andy Cole also went to city and that has never bothered us too much. Its his general bellendery that made it hard to swallow.

And its his own fault really, as people in the know suggest that he still supports us.
Well there you go. I didn't even remember that Andrew Cole went to City.

Unread 23-12-2018, 08:41 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
He could have been.

Leaving on a high like he did and going to Portugal or wherever it was never bothered me and probably never bothered any Utd fans.

Going to Villa didn't bother me either, a mans gotta earn a living and many players have moved on after their prime.

but...going to City... I'm with GNev on this. I wouldn't have shook his hand either

Scholsey blanked him as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUqg49uKIfE
Commentary there:

“In the City lineup, no Mancunians, not even a Lancashire lad, not even an Englishman”

Plus ca change and all that

Unread 23-12-2018, 09:13 PM
AnthonyMartial

Default Ars

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Commentary there:

“In the City lineup, no Mancunians, not even a Lancashire lad, not even an Englishman”

Plus ca change and all that
Was crying after that match

Walked past shop a woman thought I was being bullied or chased by some some lads.

Remember fergie tore into the team not individuals after the match and regained the title against a superb Arsenal team.

Unread 23-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Mr_Ed

What a fucking stupid idea... therefore o expect it to happen.
Closed Thread