United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 23-12-2018, 04:57 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
It's alright. We're used to you bumping every thread..

Fight back Riccer’s ffs. I don’t think anyone likes seeing shoeser’ers play you for a mug like this.

Unread 23-12-2018, 04:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Get f***ed Pete you massive c***

Unread 23-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Slagging us off probably.

He actually thinks he’s held in the same esteem as someone like Solskjaer.
He could have been.

Leaving on a high like he did and going to Portugal or wherever it was never bothered me and probably never bothered any Utd fans.

Going to Villa didn't bother me either, a mans gotta earn a living and many players have moved on after their prime.

but...going to City... I'm with GNev on this. I wouldn't have shook his hand either

Scholsey blanked him as well

Last edited by Albert Tatlock; 23-12-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Unread 23-12-2018, 05:19 PM
red in cumbria

Then again, Andy Cole also went to city and that has never bothered us too much. Its his general b*****dery that made it hard to swallow.

And its his own fault really, as people in the know suggest that he still supports us.

Unread 23-12-2018, 05:41 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
'I'm considering: 'Do I have the qualities?' And if I come up to an answer to that question, then I will put my name in the hat.

'I'll have a good think about this over Christmas and New Year and make a decision about it.'
f***ing hell you mad c***.

Unread 23-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
f***ing hell you mad c***.
Solesque.

f***ing numbskull

Unread 23-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Then again, Andy Cole also went to city and that has never bothered us too much. Its his general b*****dery that made it hard to swallow.

And its his own fault really, as people in the know suggest that he still supports us.
Well there you go. I didn't even remember that Andrew Cole went to City.

Unread 23-12-2018, 08:41 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
He could have been.

Leaving on a high like he did and going to Portugal or wherever it was never bothered me and probably never bothered any Utd fans.

Going to Villa didn't bother me either, a mans gotta earn a living and many players have moved on after their prime.

but...going to City... I'm with GNev on this. I wouldn't have shook his hand either

Scholsey blanked him as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUqg49uKIfE
Commentary there:

“In the City lineup, no Mancunians, not even a Lancashire lad, not even an Englishman”

Plus ca change and all that

Unread 23-12-2018, 09:13 PM
AnthonyMartial

Default Ars

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Commentary there:

“In the City lineup, no Mancunians, not even a Lancashire lad, not even an Englishman”

Plus ca change and all that
Was crying after that match

Walked past shop a woman thought I was being bullied or chased by some some lads.

Remember fergie tore into the team not individuals after the match and regained the title against a superb Arsenal team.

Unread 23-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Mr_Ed

What a f***ing stupid idea... therefore o expect it to happen.