United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 23-12-2018, 04:57 PM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
It's alright. We're used to you bumping every thread..


Fight back Riccer’s ffs. I don’t think anyone likes seeing shoeser’ers play you for a mug like this.
 
Unread 23-12-2018, 04:57 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Get fucked Pete you massive cunt
 
Unread 23-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Slagging us off probably.

He actually thinks he’s held in the same esteem as someone like Solskjaer.
He could have been.

Leaving on a high like he did and going to Portugal or wherever it was never bothered me and probably never bothered any Utd fans.

Going to Villa didn't bother me either, a mans gotta earn a living and many players have moved on after their prime.

but...going to City... I'm with GNev on this. I wouldn't have shook his hand either

Scholsey blanked him as well


Last edited by Albert Tatlock; 23-12-2018 at 05:01 PM.
 
Unread 23-12-2018, 05:19 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Then again, Andy Cole also went to city and that has never bothered us too much. Its his general bellendery that made it hard to swallow.

And its his own fault really, as people in the know suggest that he still supports us.
 
Unread 23-12-2018, 05:41 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
'I'm considering: 'Do I have the qualities?' And if I come up to an answer to that question, then I will put my name in the hat.

'I'll have a good think about this over Christmas and New Year and make a decision about it.'
Fucking hell you mad cunt.
 
Unread 23-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Fucking hell you mad cunt.
Solesque.

Fucking numbskull
 
Unread 23-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Then again, Andy Cole also went to city and that has never bothered us too much. Its his general bellendery that made it hard to swallow.

And its his own fault really, as people in the know suggest that he still supports us.
Well there you go. I didn't even remember that Andrew Cole went to City.
 
Unread 23-12-2018, 08:41 PM
sa7
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
He could have been.

Leaving on a high like he did and going to Portugal or wherever it was never bothered me and probably never bothered any Utd fans.

Going to Villa didn't bother me either, a mans gotta earn a living and many players have moved on after their prime.

but...going to City... I'm with GNev on this. I wouldn't have shook his hand either

Scholsey blanked him as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUqg49uKIfE
Commentary there:

“In the City lineup, no Mancunians, not even a Lancashire lad, not even an Englishman”

Plus ca change and all that
 
Unread 23-12-2018, 09:13 PM
AnthonyMartial
 
Default Ars

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Commentary there:

“In the City lineup, no Mancunians, not even a Lancashire lad, not even an Englishman”

Plus ca change and all that
Was crying after that match

Walked past shop a woman thought I was being bullied or chased by some some lads.

Remember fergie tore into the team not individuals after the match and regained the title against a superb Arsenal team.
 
Unread 23-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

What a fucking stupid idea... therefore o expect it to happen.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Schmeichel Director Of Football
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who do you want as Director of Football Jack Duckworth Football 177 12-06-2019 08:13 AM
Peter Schmeichel considering applying for Manchester United director of football role fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 23-12-2018 04:00 PM
Peter Schmeichel interested in Manchester United football director role fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 23-12-2018 11:40 AM
Peter Schmeichel considerong applying for Manchester United's director of football role  fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 23-12-2018 10:00 AM
Football Director NDS neesy Gaming 1 01-12-2008 12:00 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:33 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.