United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 11-02-2019, 11:21 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Would be amusing if he had a blinder tomorrow, nqat

(he won't, of course)
played great against arsenal. decent finisher, good running onto the ball, does will with assists but his hold up play/first touch is embarrassing. also seems to struggle with the concept of offside.
 
Unread 11-02-2019, 11:26 PM
jem
 
Default

lukaku with the ball played in front of him - ok.

lukaku with the ball played to him, behind him, etc - dogshit.

solution: play the ball in front of him.
 
Unread 11-02-2019, 11:52 PM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
played great against arsenal. decent finisher, good running onto the ball, does will with assists but his hold up play/first touch is embarrassing. also seems to struggle with the concept of offside.
He's shite in the air too, just can't judge the flight of a ball or time a jump and for such a big unit he wins few that go physical
 
Unread 12-02-2019, 12:22 AM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Probably more to the point but Ronaldo actually did a lot of running on the pitch to keep the bulk off!
Ronaldo was also a naturally skinny bloke who added muscle. Lukaku had enough natural power by the time he was 16. Hes the last guy who needed to add anything.
 
Unread 12-02-2019, 03:50 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Ronaldo was also a naturally skinny bloke who added muscle. Lukaku had enough natural power by the time he was 16. Hes the last guy who needed to add anything.

Absolutely this.

Ronaldo needed to bulk up. Lukaku needed to sharpen up. Simples.
 
Unread 12-02-2019, 06:40 AM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
lukaku with the ball played in front of him - ok.

lukaku with the ball played to him, behind him, etc - dogshit.

solution: play the ball in front of him.
Solution: fuck him off to a team that deserves him (Newcastle for example)
 
Unread 12-02-2019, 10:06 AM
The taste of syphillis
 
Default

Played like cunt under Mourinho

Plays like a cunt under Ole



Cunt.
 
Unread 12-02-2019, 10:16 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

75m was it?

I normally back players to the hilt, but after the initial honeymoon period (first 10 games or so) even I was querying if he was actually a footballer. I've said it many times, i've never seen a worse player score so many goals. And he doesn't even do that anymore.


Occasionally useful to bring on from the right hand side, but he won't settle for that. Will hopefully be sold in the summer.
 
Unread 12-02-2019, 10:55 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Cant believe we let Fellaini go before this lump. At least hed have turned up for the cup final.
 
Unread 12-02-2019, 11:01 AM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
75m was it?

I normally back players to the hilt, but after the initial honeymoon period (first 10 games or so) even I was querying if he was actually a footballer. I've said it many times, i've never seen a worse player score so many goals. And he doesn't even do that anymore.


Occasionally useful to bring on from the right hand side, but he won't settle for that. Will hopefully be sold in the summer.
It's actually 95mil plus 20% sell on fee. ( 75mil guarantee, with 20mil realistic ad-ons, like x mil if utd finish 4th/win shit)
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Romelu Lukaku
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Romelu Lukaku TheFatGoth Football 43 06-07-2017 07:24 PM
Manchester United 'bid' for Romelu Lukaku fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 01-07-2017 06:20 AM
Does Romelu Lukaku have what it takes for Chelsea? fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 07-06-2017 11:40 AM
Where will Romelu Lukaku be playing next season? fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 15-03-2017 12:00 PM
romelu lukaku fix up look SHARPE Football 69 12-10-2010 04:33 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:31 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.