United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 11-02-2019, 11:21 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Would be amusing if he had a blinder tomorrow, nqat

(he won't, of course)
played great against arsenal. decent finisher, good running onto the ball, does will with assists but his hold up play/first touch is embarrassing. also seems to struggle with the concept of offside.

Unread 11-02-2019, 11:26 PM
jem

lukaku with the ball played in front of him - ok.

lukaku with the ball played to him, behind him, etc - dogshit.

solution: play the ball in front of him.

Unread 11-02-2019, 11:52 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
played great against arsenal. decent finisher, good running onto the ball, does will with assists but his hold up play/first touch is embarrassing. also seems to struggle with the concept of offside.
He's shite in the air too, just can't judge the flight of a ball or time a jump and for such a big unit he wins few that go physical

Unread 12-02-2019, 12:22 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Probably more to the point but Ronaldo actually did a lot of running on the pitch to keep the bulk off!
Ronaldo was also a naturally skinny bloke who added muscle. Lukaku had enough natural power by the time he was 16. Hes the last guy who needed to add anything.

Unread 12-02-2019, 03:50 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Ronaldo was also a naturally skinny bloke who added muscle. Lukaku had enough natural power by the time he was 16. Hes the last guy who needed to add anything.

Absolutely this.

Ronaldo needed to bulk up. Lukaku needed to sharpen up. Simples.

Unread 12-02-2019, 06:40 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
lukaku with the ball played in front of him - ok.

lukaku with the ball played to him, behind him, etc - dogshit.

solution: play the ball in front of him.
Solution: fuck him off to a team that deserves him (Newcastle for example)

Unread 12-02-2019, 10:06 AM
The taste of syphillis

Played like cunt under Mourinho

Plays like a cunt under Ole

Cunt.

Unread 12-02-2019, 10:16 AM
Whip Hubley

75m was it?

I normally back players to the hilt, but after the initial honeymoon period (first 10 games or so) even I was querying if he was actually a footballer. I've said it many times, i've never seen a worse player score so many goals. And he doesn't even do that anymore.

Occasionally useful to bring on from the right hand side, but he won't settle for that. Will hopefully be sold in the summer.

Unread 12-02-2019, 10:55 AM
Denis Irwell

Cant believe we let Fellaini go before this lump. At least hed have turned up for the cup final.

Unread 12-02-2019, 11:01 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
75m was it?

I normally back players to the hilt, but after the initial honeymoon period (first 10 games or so) even I was querying if he was actually a footballer. I've said it many times, i've never seen a worse player score so many goals. And he doesn't even do that anymore.

Occasionally useful to bring on from the right hand side, but he won't settle for that. Will hopefully be sold in the summer.
It's actually 95mil plus 20% sell on fee. ( 75mil guarantee, with 20mil realistic ad-ons, like x mil if utd finish 4th/win shit)