United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 11-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Reckon Ole will try and set us up to play like Fergie did so many times in the European knockouts at Old Trafford - a ridiculously quick start, attack with pace, power and a tempo that the opposition can't live with; hit them like a train, and look to blow them away in the first 20 minutes.

Old Trafford should be absolutely rocking, and these cunts that are used to playing in a pub league won't know whats hit them. Rashford, Martial, Lingard and Pogba need to be at it from the first whistle.

I'm buzzing for it. First time in years that I've been so up for a big Euro night.
Yep
0-0

Unread 11-02-2019, 02:39 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CQLAhNlbfQ

Seriously though, come absolutely hurtling out of the blocks at these pricks. Shades of Roma 07, tear at them from minute one. Let's see what they've got.
Filmed on a hotel in salou that video

Unread 11-02-2019, 03:00 PM
ScarFace

Unread 12-02-2019, 10:26 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Dave

Young
Bailey
Linders
Shaw

Matic
Herrera
Pogba

Lingard
Rashers
Martial
This, cannot fucking wait

Unread 12-02-2019, 11:41 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
What we thinking?

Most of the team picks itself tbh, probably only the defence where there’s places up for grabs?

Dave

Young
Bailey
Linders
Shaw

Matic
Herrera
Pogba

Lingard
Rashers
Martial

Unsure whether Smalling should start ahead of Bailey though.
Absolutely this. Bailly/Smalling dilemma... if I was Ole I’d go for Bailly for his quickness for Mbappes threat. Just remind him to be more Rio and less Joseph Barton