United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-09-2019, 07:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He’s such an arrogant little #@&%!.

Keane has earned the respect of the footballing community because he was one of the best midfielders in Europe at one stage of his career.

Neville demands respect like a jumped up @#%&!.

Bloke with the specs should have told him to £#%&! off multiple times.

Unread 05-09-2019, 07:11 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Keane has earned the respect of the footballing community because he was one of the best midfielders in Europe at one stage of his career.

Horrid little runt of a bloke.

Him not you etc.

Unread 05-09-2019, 07:14 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Horrid little runt of a bloke.

Him not you etc.
Well...

Unread 05-09-2019, 07:23 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:

Yeah because he knows loads more about the game than G Nev and he's the one people turn up to hear

Unread 05-09-2019, 07:29 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Yeah because he knows loads more about the game than G Nev and he's the one people turn up to hear
So that qualifies Neville to be a @#%&!?

Unread 05-09-2019, 07:31 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Keano would have had him all day long.

Only player I reckon who could have had Roy back in the day was Big Dunc.
Stam would have done Keane and Vieira.

Unread 05-09-2019, 07:59 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Well...

Self depreciation is the best depreciation.

Unread 05-09-2019, 08:06 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
I adore the bloke. In great form here.

“My daughter is in the crowd, she’ll back me up on this, she was one at the time but she’ll back me up” ffs

Unread 05-09-2019, 08:15 PM
barkabal

Great Captain poor General.

Roy and Eric are gods for me

Unread 05-09-2019, 08:27 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I wonder if Gary Neville cringes when he sees the footage in the Highbury tunnel when Keano had to fight Vieira for him?

absolutely! he has got more character and fight in him than the whole current squad put together.Legend.

Unread 05-09-2019, 09:37 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Basically what siders says.

Whether he knows more about the game or not, there’s no need to be a massive @#%&! to the bloke in front of thousands of people for just doing his job.

Unread 05-09-2019, 10:17 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
But there would be no possible way to get approval.
as long as you know that, you could adjust your expectations.

pretty sure you're wrong, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
(said in a roy keane voice)
nope.

love keano. neville laughs sycophantically like a girl and didn't look good in his "what I have to say is more important" moment. but at least he knows he was only the right back.

Unread 05-09-2019, 10:41 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
By his own admission his legs had gone by the end of his time here and he couldn't hack it in Scotland so I don't know what he expected from the club. He was the one that said players should have been sold after the treble and that p45's should have been given to members of the '01 team after they had won 3 in a row, one rule for one...
From what he said he didn’t have an issue with united getting rid of him that season as he knew it would probably be his last. It was more the way it was done and the lies gill and Fergie told him. He also said he’d saw how disgracefully fergie treated Bruce and Robson at the end too. Absolutely hates fergie. He had about 3 minutes where he really laid into fergie, and it must be said it was all true.

Unread 05-09-2019, 10:42 PM
Brucie

I hate modern football...

Unread 05-09-2019, 10:47 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

£#%&! that. Neville was right. The crowd are there to see what Neville and Keane have to say, and it’s the presenter’s job to draw things out of them. Yet here the presenter was telling Neville to shut up whilst the presenter made his own point. That’s the presenter being an arrogant little #@&%!.

Quote:
Whether he knows more about the game or not, there’s no need to be a massive @#%&! to the bloke in front of thousands of people for just doing his job.
He wasn’t doing his job. That’s the point. Keane had just told a story about a situation where Neville was present and Neville was eager to make a point in response, yet the presenter stopped him from doing so numerous times because he thought his own point was more important to make. That’s just a poor job on the presenter’s part, and full of ego.

Which point do you think the audience wanted to hear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
Utd465 must post on here.

Roy Keane an overrated midfielder, ffs. Doubt he ever watched him play. Not only was he the best midfielder he was also the best central defender whenever he played there. In a team full of brilliant players, he was the best.

Unread 05-09-2019, 11:04 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
£#%&! that. Neville was right. The crowd are there to see what Neville and Keane have to say, and it’s the presenter’s job to draw things out of them. Yet here the presenter was telling Neville to shut up whilst the presenter made his own point. That’s the presenter being an arrogant little #@&%!.

He wasn’t doing his job. That’s the point. Keane had just told a story about a situation where Neville was present and Neville was eager to make a point in response, yet the presenter stopped him from doing so numerous times because he thought his own point was more important to make. That’s just a poor job on the presenter’s part, and full of ego.

Which point do you think the audience wanted to hear?

Utd465 must post on here.

Roy Keane an overrated midfielder, ffs. Doubt he ever watched him play. Not only was he the best midfielder he was also the best central defender whenever he played there. In a team full of brilliant players, he was the best.
Tbh I think I’d rather have heard what the presented had to say over Gary the squealing @#%&! Neville tbh.

He’s an annoying @#%&! that loves the sound of his own voice and thinks he can bully people. Absolute #@&%! of a man.

Unread 05-09-2019, 11:05 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
He wanted Keane to extrapolate on something. He assured Neville he would bring him in straight after.

99% of people would have had no issue with that. But as Akkers says, he's a jumped up little @#%&!.

Unread 05-09-2019, 11:15 PM
Ethers

The trouble with Jammy’s argument is that nobody was there to see what Neville had to say, because we all get it rammed down our £#%&!ing throats 7 days a week via his commentary, or his analysis, or his newspaper column, or his youtube interviews, or his £#%&!ing twitter account. They were there to see Royston Maurice Keane.

The interviewer was trying to follow up on something very specific Keane had said, so of course he was right to tell Neville to wait, as he might not have got Keane back in that place after Neville had given his tuppence worth. Especially as Neville’s answer would probably have been about ten minutes longer than necessary, included the use of a touchscreen, and culminated in a rant about Paul Pogba.

Unread 05-09-2019, 11:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
The trouble with Jammy’s argument is that nobody was there to see what Neville had to say, because we all get it rammed down our £#%&!ing throats 7 days a week via his commentary, or his analysis, or his newspaper column, or his youtube interviews, or his £#%&!ing twitter account. They were there to see Royston Maurice Keane.

The interviewer was trying to follow up on something very specific Keane had said, so of course he was right to tell Neville to wait, as he might not have got Keane back in that place after Neville had given his tuppence worth. Especially as Neville’s answer would probably have been about ten minutes longer than necessary, included the use of a touchscreen, and culminated in a rant about Paul Pogba.
Exactly. It's called chairing a conversation. Who gets told "I'll bring you straight in" and finds that offensive?

Answer: A jumped up little @#%&!.

Unread 05-09-2019, 11:36 PM
Buck

I'd love to see Roy Keane and Paddy Crerand do one of these shows
Closed Thread