United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-06-2022, 12:09 PM
The taste of...

Default Weirdest United related dream?

Not them actually winning something…

Something that involved you.

Still trying to make sense of last night following Tommy Docherty, complete with his tweed jacket, walking around a supermarket and laughing at him as he was shoplifting

Unread 01-06-2022, 12:15 PM
Sharders

I once dreamt I was the given the Managership of utd and then realised what a shite business decision that would be. Literally soak the bed stuff (bad fluids, not good).

Unread 01-06-2022, 12:22 PM
Dr Stranger

I have a few themes:

1. I’m playing. I’m Just me and I’m shite and bluffing.

2. There’s a big game (usually before a big game in real life) but it’s being played in some weird environment like a school gym and I get annoyed because nobody is taking it seriously.

3. I’m training with the team (again, still me, still shite). The players are usually players from the 90s/2000s abs they are moaning about how much they hated that era.

Basically, in all of them I’m going “no no no. This isn’t right at all” and taking football far too seriously. That and worrying that I’m a failure and my life amounts to nothing. You know, usual dream stuff 👍

Unread 01-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Always used to happen that in the week leading up to playing Liverpool, I always used to dream that I was playing centre forward for us against them.

Not happened for a few years though. In fact them being better than us coincides with me having stopped subconsciously getting picked to lead the line.

Makes you think…

Unread 01-06-2022, 01:36 PM
the heathen

At some point in the 90's I dreamt that Denis Irwin had joned Rangers.

I recall waking up being pissed off about it and carrying that mood through the first half of the day until I realised it hadn't actually happened.

Unread 01-06-2022, 02:11 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by the heathen
At some point in the 90's I dreamt that Denis Irwin had joned Rangers.

I recall waking up being pissed off about it and carrying that mood through the first half of the day until I realised it hadn't actually happened.
Was there a lack of internet/ceefax not working back then?

Unread 01-06-2022, 02:20 PM
the heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Was there a lack of internet/ceefax not working back then?
No, I was at work the next day. I didn't spend all my day on internet forums back then. Different time.

Unread 01-06-2022, 02:24 PM
shenwen

Had Pure turn up in a dream once.

Does that count?

Unread 02-06-2022, 12:07 AM
History

Not really football related as such,

Once had a dream where every time I picked up this plastic shopping bag it flew me into the air and I could actually fly. Amazing, I can pick this thing up and it takes me into the air like a hot air balloon and I can direct it.

Possibilities at this point are endless, Fly over the world, try and get into space?

No, I followed the M61 until I saw the Reebok stadium. Then I woke up. Never been so pissed off at a potentially brilliant dream

Unread 02-06-2022, 12:15 AM
est.1878

Few where I get there too late for the turnstiles

Used to be a major anxiety dream but now of course its a relaxing one

Unread 02-06-2022, 11:32 AM
Tommy M

A couple of months ago i had a strange dream.

I was in the street watching George Best and Boris Johnson
fighting each other.

George was doing well but then Boris got the better of him
and Bestie ran off

Unread 02-06-2022, 11:36 AM
Bunker Buster

Nothing better than hearing others dreams imo.....
Closed Thread