Unread 29-09-2015, 05:39 PM
Switching Off

Forgets Herrera

Wish those two were ten years younger

Unread 29-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Stakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
What was that look from Basti in the first few seconds?

Unread 29-09-2015, 05:45 PM
The Watcher

English hack asking Big Bastian to critique Rooney's poetry

Unread 29-09-2015, 06:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Top of the league, and LvG and Basti leading a presser for our Champions League match. Proper United are back

Unread 29-09-2015, 06:22 PM
BarryX

You can tell Louis is already toying over the idea of a one-year extension. £#%&! me, to think he could be leaving at the end of next year. Proper love such an authoritative manager running things, in spite of the sometimes bland way we've been playing.

And Bastian...what a man.

Unread 29-09-2015, 06:27 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Top of the league, and LvG and Basti leading a presser for our Champions League match. Proper United are back
It's only September etc.

Feel free to rep as you deem appropriate.

Unread 29-09-2015, 06:37 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
It's only September etc.

Tbf I'm surprised TBR isn't keeping his head down a bit longer. At least until after most of the forum have forgotten him describing Martial as a random nobody last month. Obviously he wasn't alone, but he doesn't need that post following him around indefinitely.

Unread 29-09-2015, 06:45 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Tbf I'm surprised TBR isn't keeping his head down a bit longer. At least until after most of the forum have forgotten him describing Martial as a random nobody last month. Obviously he wasn't alone, but he doesn't need that post following him around indefinitely.
"Even the French are laughing at us."

Good job the post was raised here. Can only imagine the damage it would've done in something like the Rooney thread etc.

Unread 29-09-2015, 06:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
"Even the French are laughing at us."

Good job the post was raised here. Can only imagine the damage it would've done in something like the Rooney thread etc.
Wish I'd seen this post sooner. I've just mistakenly dropped it in that thread too ffs.

Anyway, love Basti and his overwhelming confidence. My word we did some good business this summer.

Unread 29-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Wish I'd seen this post sooner. I've just mistakenly dropped it in that thread too ffs.

Anyway, love Basti and his overwhelming confidence. My word we did some good business this summer.

Unread 29-09-2015, 07:04 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Don't think anyone can accuse you of stirring. Honest mistake imo.

Unread 29-09-2015, 07:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Don't think anyone can accuse you of stirring. Honest mistake imo.
Absolutely was. Thought about deleting the post, but then I didn't.

Unread 29-09-2015, 08:40 PM
saffers

Quote:
Quote:
It's only September etc.

Do either of you think we'll still be top in late October?

City have 3 piss easy home games during the same period we go away to Arsenal, Everton and Palace. If we're top late October then people will rightly talk winning the weague as big ferie used to say.

Unread 29-09-2015, 08:44 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

City have 3 piss easy home games during the same period we go away to Arsenal, Everton and Palace. If we're top late October then people will rightly talk winning the weague as big ferie used to say.
Well, I didn't expect to be top now, so I don't think it's vital we're top at the start of November, after what is deffo a tricky spell. Even 6-7 points from those three games would be very positive moving forwards, surely?

Unread 29-09-2015, 08:53 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

City also have to come to us. Even if they win the next 2 (not guaranteed btw) if we can manage 3 points from our next 2 (hardly outrageous) we would go top again when we give them another hiding at OT.

Unread 29-09-2015, 08:54 PM
saffers

Quote:
Well, I didn't expect to be top now, so I don't think it's vital we're top at the start of November, after what is deffo a tricky spell. Even 6-7 points from those three games would be very positive moving forwards, surely?
It would be more than positive. 6 pts+ and we will have a superb chance of the league imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
City also have to come to us. Even if they win the next 2 (not guaranteed btw) if we can manage 3 points from our next 2 (hardly outrageous) we would go top again when we give them another hiding at OT.
I am liking this sort of talk tbh.

Unread 29-09-2015, 09:06 PM
puressence

2 giants of world football doing the pressie it's beautiful

Unread 29-09-2015, 09:08 PM
angrydimaria

Unread 29-09-2015, 10:44 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
yep.

I still expect us to be 'nicely placed' by the end of this sequence. we're very tough to best this calendar year. this reminds me of the spell we had around March last year and we excelled then
Closed Thread