United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Unread 24-11-2022, 10:55 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen View Post
Backed Depay top scorer at WC. Nothing if not consistent.

In other news good to see Farage has dispensed with "Euroscepticism" and evolved to full-fledged xenophobia.

With rampant inflation and labour shortages in equal measure and proceeding hand in hand, the country should be figuring out to take advantage of the influx of workers who want to come here.
Some people voted for this
 
Unread 24-11-2022, 11:08 PM
tatty
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
Fair on Tatty. Every time I see one of his brain fart posts quoted it's impossible to say which part of the past 6 years it came from.
Good job you don't charge rent.
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 10:58 AM
Switching Off
 
Default

Another chancellor without a clue

 
Unread 25-11-2022, 11:24 AM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
she skewers him and he has a tantrum?

well.. ok, then.

that piece of chorizo is a star, too.
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 11:33 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
Scum.

God I hate that upper class England of insane Brexiters. The damage they've done to this country is unforgivable.
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
It's just bizarre. If it wasn't harming the economy they'd be absolutely delighted to talk about it, rather than uncomfortable and defensive.
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 11:36 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
It's just bizarre. If it wasn't harming the economy they'd be absolutely delighted to talk about it, rather than uncomfortable and defensive.
the death throes of an entire group.

It doesn't stand any scrutiny and holding it up to the light makes them squirm.

Edit: said before but I've had my views broadened on here on so many areas. Ireland. Politics. So much I've learned.

But even the great minds on here and the breadth of smart people can't get off the launch pad on Brexit. That in itself is revealing.
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 11:52 AM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
the death throes of an entire group.

It doesn't stand any scrutiny and holding it up to the light makes them squirm.

Edit: said before but I've had my views broadened on here on so many areas. Ireland. Politics. So much I've learned.

But even the great minds on here and the breadth of smart people can't get off the launch pad on Brexit. That in itself is revealing.
It really is like seeing someone passionately insisting that it's important to emphasise the positives of eating a shit sandwich.

'But Minister, all the evidence indicates that faeces simply doesn't taste very nice'
'I don't agree with such negativity. I think if we all pull together and make it work, there's no reason why it can't taste nice and be the world leader in sandwiches'
'And what would you say to those who had serious doubts about the benefits of eating shit?'
'Mmmm, look, see? Nom nom' *vomits*
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 11:55 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
It really is like seeing someone passionately insisting that it's important to emphasise the positives of eating a shit sandwich.

'But Minister, all the evidence indicates that faeces simply doesn't taste very nice'
'I don't agree with such negativity. I think if we all pull together and make it work, there's no reason why it can't taste nice and be the world leader in sandwiches'
'And what would you say to those who had serious doubts about the benefits of eating shit?'
'Mmmm, look, see? Nom nom' *vomits*


It's a real life lesson. People too proud to consider they may have made a bad, extremely tough to reverse decision.
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 11:57 AM
jem
 
Default

quack.....quack.... quack.....
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 12:07 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
quack.....quack.... quack.....
You're quackers!!

Hey - if you know anyone who could enlighten us, that would be great.
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 12:22 PM
Hyman_Roth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
Careful, the mainstream media will be accused of being whiny before you know it.

You know, pointing out how badly our economy is doing *right now* comparatively is ‘whiny’.
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 12:39 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
Hey - if you know anyone who could enlighten us, that would be great.
honestly, not sure I know anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Careful, the mainstream media will be accused of being whiny before you know it.

You know, pointing out how badly our economy is doing *right now* comparatively is ‘whiny’.
whining about being called whiny? the worm euro-bore-us.
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 12:47 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
honestly, not sure I know anyone.


whining about being called whiny? the worm euro-bore-us.
I think one reason you're the Brexit Strawman is despair that if you can't do it, nobody can
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 01:20 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
'But Minister, all the evidence indicates that faeces simply doesn't taste very nice'
"I dont recognise that characterisation"
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 02:05 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
I think one reason you're the Brexit Strawman is despair that if you can't do it, nobody can
I don't recognise that characterisation.
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 02:08 PM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
"I dont recognise that characterisation"
Weird how Hunt was firmly against shit sandwiches and is now pushing them through his face on live TV.
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 05:22 PM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
Voted to leave so his ex-wife's family (Turkish) couldn't come here
 
Unread 25-11-2022, 05:31 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
comedy gold. thanks for that.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Brexit and the Mass Phychogenic Illness
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brexit etc Zorg News, Current Affairs & Politics 32454 15-10-2019 06:41 PM
Post Brexit Britain silv News, Current Affairs & Politics 20 12-08-2019 09:32 PM
Fly to Ireland no passport after brexit? sudored Off Topic 33 23-03-2019 05:24 AM
Brexit debate LIVE Cream News, Current Affairs & Politics 9 10-12-2018 10:13 AM
Brexit celtbion Football 7 18-05-2015 12:25 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:55 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.