United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2010, 12:34 PM
stax

Default Re: which of these teams do you hate in order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Thank God we don't. They always beat us!
good point well put!

Unread 27-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Father Christmas

Vermin, City, Leeds. Not overly bothered about the others.

Unread 27-09-2010, 12:44 PM
MJ Ramone

Despite being an OOT, I actually think I hate City more than Liverpool these days...although it's a very close run thing.
I can't stand Arsenal. It's Wenger & the media bias more than anything else.
£#%&!ing hate them.
Leeds are an irrelevance these days (apart from January of course) couldn't care less about them.
Chelsea piss me off in that they're a threat to the trophies we want, but despite their fans being arguably the most cringeworthy in the League I don't really hate them that much...although I do hate them.

I'd go with -

City
Liverpool
Arsenal
Leeds
Chelsea

Unread 27-09-2010, 03:08 PM
lenin

City
Liverpool
Leeds
Arsenal
Chelsea

Unread 27-09-2010, 05:27 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
What Mr_Ed said.

My hatred for Leeds has grown stronger since I moved here as well. Dirty £#%&!ing bastards.
same here, being around their fans is horrible. when they beat us last season the amount of #@&%!s out in town was unbearable. tbf i'm at uni with a leedscum and he's alright...when we're not talking about football that is. sometimes i see the odd person in a united top walking around the city centre!

but growing up when they were in the premier league and we'd play them regularly, especially when they were under o'leary and had one of the best squads in the country, the matches were that bit more special. there was a time i genuinely thought they'd be our main contenders for the league. then as usual they £#%&!ed it all up.

as for city. can't say i've ever loved them, i hate them. but i, and i can bet many on here have a few close mates who are blues. they have always been more of an annoyance until the past couple of years. although i grew up in a mainly red area there was a fair few berties around my way. one of my best mates is a bitter and again, he's a good guy if you're not talking about football. my hate for them does increase whenever i read stories about them signing stupid amounts for a player, or an ABU £#%&!fest over the power changing in manchester though. after the 1st leg of the carling semi my blue mates were unbearable, but they kept their heads down a week later.

neither team comes close to those bin dipping, wall pushing, victim complex, vermin @#%&!s though. their delusion, their arrogance, the fact they wanted their team to lose to chelsea last season because that would mean we wouldn't win the title. absolute £#%&!ers.

arsenal and chelsea are just that - rivals. but i still don't like them.

when i was a kid liverpool and leeds were the teams i hated. city were just irrelevant because they were shit.

Unread 27-09-2010, 07:13 PM
MagnificentSeven

just like to add: bolton, villa, everton, burnley, newcastle any team who thinks they have a "proper rivalry" with us - there's a reason you're not included on my list
Closed Thread