Aston Villa 1-1 Notlob
Blackburn 1-0 Fulham
Everton 0-1 Newcastle
Spurs 0-1 Wolves
West Brom 0-1 Birmingham

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:01 PM
wonky no

Default Re: today's football

i don't know but if this was a pub quiz and i had to shout out i'd say paul jewel then blame my mate

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:01 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
The Premier League is £#%&!ing £#%&! at the moment
Yeah, its been better

Meanwhile just underneath the Prem, it looks like QPR are finally going to make their mega-millions count.

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Sloppy

Spurs

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:13 PM
ralph

I was watching the useless turd of a game served up between Stoke and West Ham and it got me thinking what an attractive team West Ham were in the mid eighties.

Think they came third in 85/86, decent side and always gave us hell of a game.

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
I was watching the useless turd of a game served up between Stoke and West Ham and it got me thinking what an attractive team West Ham were in the mid eighties.

Think they came third in 85/86, decent side and always gave us hell of a game.
Yep, we could hardly win at their place for an embarrassingly long time

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Sparky***

newcastle beating everton. what a shock. i wonder will newcastle throw in 2 goals in injury time?

andyroo

I just remember what horrible @#%&!s their fans were the one time I went. Hope they go down. West 'am, that is.

Two goals in a few minutes and West Brom have turned it around against, um, East Brom.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yeah, its been better

Meanwhile just underneath the Prem, it looks like QPR are finally going to make their mega-millions count.
by not actually spending any.

ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yep, we could hardly win at their place for an embarrassingly long time
Alan Devonshire running us ragged; some classic games though.

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Spurs
You bloody jinxed it...

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:50 PM
£#%&! KFC

surprised the Blue Dippers lost...mind you they must be knackered after their Woorld Cup Final last week

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:52 PM
safingtons

Everton aren't facing United so have no inspiration in games like this, if they put in half the effort they put in last week they wouldn't lose to £#%&!ing Newcastle.

Cracking goal by Ben Arfa btw, gutted we didn't sign him. He'll be quality for them, he's still young and has the ability to be world class in the near future, him going to a club like Newcastle is good for the premier league, as frustrating as it is United didn't try for him.

Perhaps the move to Newcastle is just a place for him to audition for a move to United, can't see him fitting into Arsenal's system even though he's a player worth changing a formation for. He could be as good as Ronnie, no wum.

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
He could be as good as Ronnie Rosentahl, no wum.
corrcted

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:54 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
surprised the Blue Dippers lost...mind you they must be knackered after their Woorld Cup Final last week
Exactly, this isnt us being bitter. Its genuinely pathetic how they run around like mad men even at 3-1 against us or in the first 20 mins of the first half yet don't have that inspiration against a shit team like Newcastle.

They're just cheating their fans. Moyes for United, I honestly think Borsuk might be the only one in the world who wants that to happen. I like Scottish managers but Moyes isn't one for United. I'd take Big Eck over him we had to go Scottish only tbh.

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:55 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
corrcted
You'll be telling us come January how United have a deal in place for the summer to sign him, just wait and see.

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Firswood Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Everton aren't facing United so have no inspiration in games like this, if they put in half the effort they put in last week they wouldn't lose to £#%&!ing Newcastle.

Cracking goal by Ben Arfa btw, gutted we didn't sign him. He'll be quality for them, he's still young and has the ability to be world class in the near future, him going to a club like Newcastle is good for the premier league, as frustrating as it is United didn't try for him.

Perhaps the move to Newcastle is just a place for him to audition for a move to United, can't see him fitting into Arsenal's system even though he's a player worth changing a formation for. He could be as good as Ronnie, no wum.
forum £#%&!wit

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:57 PM
red in cumbria

Another Championship score.......

Millwall (unbeaten at home for over 20 games) 1, Watford 6

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:57 PM
andyroo

C'mon the mackems

Unread 18-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Sparky***

The reason newcastle didn't get turned over by everton is probably because they've done the basics right - like defend Everton's constant long balls. Also not having a 35 year old right back wheezing his way through the game helps.
Closed Thread