United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2019, 08:20 AM
saffers

Default 7 stars want out in the summer

This is it, this is really it.

All of woodwards "work" come to fruition

Our stock would be as low as it has been since the 80s and pre fergie I think. Biggest club in the world my ass. Sack the cretin now.

Unread 07-04-2019, 08:25 AM
Sparky***

Was always going to Happen eventually if we continually failed to challenge for a title; loitering around 5th/6th

Anyone else in any other profession who had overseen such failure would be sacked.

Unread 07-04-2019, 08:44 AM
woody78

Do we even have 7 stars?

Unread 07-04-2019, 08:46 AM
Zorg

There’s only so many seasons players can stomach playing alongside the likes of Young and Smalling before they realise their career’s going nowhere.

Unread 07-04-2019, 08:52 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Sell them all. Freeze the club for 10 years and start from 3 levels down. Sick of them all

Unread 07-04-2019, 08:54 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

FC United it is then

Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
Do we even have 7 stars?

Vedder

Arsed? £#%&! the lot off

Unread 07-04-2019, 09:10 AM
waynes ear's

Bye

Edit: Duncan Castles?

Bullshitting #@&%!

Unread 07-04-2019, 09:30 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Arsed? £#%&! the lot off
Innit. Who cares? The only ones good enough are Rashford, who’s going nowhere, Pogba occasionally, who’s a tit, and De Gea, who’s just a goalie and is getting worse. Start again.

Unread 07-04-2019, 10:47 AM
Clownbones

Of course they do.

We haven't challenged for a title in 6 years. We are scraping around for 4th place as standard now.

Footballers have short careers and half of them weren't even £#%&!ing born during our pomp.

A name only carries so much and that's what we have to trade off right now.

And it's our own fault. Our complacency, ego and arrogance had led us here.

Unread 07-04-2019, 10:53 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Of course they do.

We haven't challenged for a title in 6 years. We are scraping around for 4th place as standard now.

Footballers have short careers and half of them weren't even £#%&!ing born during our pomp.

I hear you, but we definitely don't have 7 top class players. Looking forward to some of them having the inevitable realisation that they're actually part of the reason we are so bang average.

Unread 07-04-2019, 10:56 AM
MagnificentSeven

jones, smalling, young, lukaku, valencia, matic and darmian?

Unread 07-04-2019, 11:00 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
I hear you, but we definitely don't have 7 top class players. Looking forward to some of them having the inevitable realisation that they're actually part of the reason we are so bang average.
Well that too, yeah.

I'm amazed De Gea is still here tbh.

Perhaps this is what we need. Clear the dead wood, but also let the players leave who are constant struggle to keep.

Change the transfer policy. Stop all this dick-swinging galactico Bullshit. It's not impressive signing Sanchez and then finishing sixth as he skews the perception of our wage value.

Sign young, hungry players who are willing to grow into a their peak in what is hopefully the start of a new era for the club.

I don't want to see quality players like De Gea and Pogba leave, but both are replaceable. If not individually, then by building a side that is greater than the sum of its parts. If we work towards that, losing a player we've had for 9 years and one who frustrates twice as often as he impresses is a bit id be willing to take.

Unread 07-04-2019, 11:04 AM
AK14

Who are the 7?

Lukaku, Pogba, Dave, Herrera, Mata....?

Unread 07-04-2019, 11:09 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Who are the 7?

Lukaku, Pogba, Dave, Herrera, Mata....?
I'd say Valencia is a cert to leave. Darmian not far behind. Herrera seems gone.

So... mata? Rojo? Erm... oh I dunno. £#%&! the lot of them. Apart from Rashford, there isn't a single one of them id be that arsed about going..

Unread 07-04-2019, 11:15 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Pogba, de Gea, Valencia, Darmian, Herrera, Mata, Sánchez

Unread 07-04-2019, 11:39 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Pogba, de Gea, Valencia, Darmian, Herrera, Mata, Sánchez
Ed Woodward

Seven stars above my.....

Unread 07-04-2019, 11:43 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
jones, smalling, young, lukaku, valencia, matic and darmian?
He said stars pal.

Unread 07-04-2019, 12:00 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Of course they do.

You don't half talk a lot of sense sometimes...
Closed Thread