United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Maybe he should start caring what UNITED FANS think, £#%&! the rest obviously.

Wasn't the 'dodgy' company he kept while here last time one of the reasons Fergie was dubious about the boy? Now he has 100 x the money so can get upto 100 x the mischief.

Must admit iam slowly starting to turn, 7 months of benefit of the doubt is starting to wear thin tbh

Tbf to the guy on one thing, he's very quiet in terms of his personal life. I've never read anything about any mischief he got up to off the pitch.

I doubt any of us will hear of him going for a session down at The Printworks

Unread 15-03-2017, 01:29 PM
silv

Quote:
Maybe he should start caring what UNITED FANS think, £#%&! the rest obviously.

Wasn't the 'dodgy' company he kept while here last time one of the reasons Fergie was dubious about the boy? Now he has 100 x the money so can get upto 100 x the mischief.

Must admit iam slowly starting to turn, 7 months of benefit of the doubt is starting to wear thin tbh
no that was Ravel Morrison. I can see why you mistook them though. One leaving us and throwing his career to complete shit and the other moving abroad and forcing us to break the world record.

Unread 15-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
no that was Ravel Morrison. I can see why you mistook them though. One leaving us and throwing his career to complete shit and the other moving abroad and forcing us to break the world record.
ffs

fair play ck'ers though, giving him 7 months of benefit of the doubt....

Unread 15-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Christ

Unread 15-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Your sure about that yeah? You KNOW Fergie never had any concerns over the company he kept? It was just a pure FOOTBALLING decision? Was that in the Plymouth Herald or something? Smug little @#%&!

Why so sarcastic you little southern @#%&!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
ffs

fair play ck'ers though, giving him 7 months of benefit of the doubt....

Starting to doubt mate, I was 100% that he will make it..starting to doubt could mean iam now 99.9% 'sure' Hope that ok with you?

Unread 15-03-2017, 02:06 PM
sa7

Quote:
Your sure about that yeah? You KNOW Fergie never had any concerns over the company he kept? It was just a pure FOOTBALLING decision? Was that in the Plymouth Herald or something? Smug little @#%&!

Unread 15-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Is that that kid that @#%&!ted the skinny armed little tart him in asia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Tbf to the guy on one thing, he's very quiet in terms of his personal life. I've never read anything about any mischief he got up to off the pitch.

I doubt any of us will hear of him going for a session down at The Printworks

Tell that to Switchers, apparently he was banging him till 2am the other night. Like a dog with 2 dicks by all accounts

Unread 15-03-2017, 02:14 PM
Ethers

£#%&!ing hell, I can smell a flounce incoming.

Break open the emergency pork pie and chill out pal.

Unread 15-03-2017, 02:19 PM
silv

Quote:

Starting to doubt mate, I was 100% that he will make it..starting to doubt could mean iam now 99.9% 'sure' Hope that ok with you?
Pretty sure yeah as is anyone else with a brain.

Classy rep btw

Unread 15-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Jesus....

Wait has he actually flounced? His sig? Nahhhh Can't believe Silv the big bully

Unread 15-03-2017, 02:25 PM
Crumps

Is a ridiculous reaction to a few bad games because of a dip in form, £#%&! all was said about him on the whole when he was doing okay about his price, even had Gerrard w*****g over him. Sad to see people who claim to not give any weight to what pundits and papers say jumping on the bandwagon like City fans using it as a stick to beat us.

Unread 15-03-2017, 02:27 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Jesus....

Wait has he actually flounced? His sig? Nahhhh Can't believe Silv the big bully
Think that was from his last flounce a couple of weeks ago.

Unread 15-03-2017, 02:30 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Think that was from his last flounce a couple of weeks ago.
Christ. Another No Fun

Unread 15-03-2017, 02:37 PM
silv

He certainly is a bit touchy isn't he?

Glad Pogba has thicker skin.

Unread 15-03-2017, 03:48 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Is a ridiculous reaction to a few bad games because of a dip in form, £#%&! all was said about him on the whole when he was doing okay about his price, even had Gerrard w*****g over him. Sad to see people who claim to not give any weight to what pundits and papers say jumping on the bandwagon like City fans using it as a stick to beat us.
No come on now lets be honest about it, it's not a few bad games. he's had a few decent games, he's played some belting passes here and there, he's had a few tricks out of the top drawer, but on his overall season he's not been close to a £80 odd million footballer.

Unread 15-03-2017, 03:52 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
No come on now lets be honest about it, it's not a few bad games. he's had a few decent games, he's played some belting passes here and there, he's had a few tricks out of the top drawer, but on his overall season he's not been close to a £80 odd million footballer.
Why are you judging him on his price? Since when was cost even remotely indicative of a footballers ability?

Unread 15-03-2017, 03:56 PM
believe

Quote:
Why are you judging him on his price? Since when was cost even remotely indicative of a footballers ability?
but Rooneys wages though

Unread 15-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
but Rooneys wages though
I'm outraged a player I don't rate pulls in a wage that i have no control over and has no effect on me personally

Unread 15-03-2017, 04:06 PM
believe

Quote:
I'm outraged a player I don't rate pulls in a wage that i have no control over and has no effect on me personally
Keeps me awake at night

Unread 15-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Since forever ?

It kind of does relate to their skill set..
Closed Thread