United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:33 PM
jem

I don't know how anyone could ever have questioned tony the tiger. plays midfield too.

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:38 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He dawdled, but the massive gap was left by Rojo behind him. Pogba's can be put down to a little tiredness/lack of sharpness to some degree, being 5 yards out of position and making yourself small is just bad.
or he was just plain lazy?

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
or he was just plain lazy?
That too. I'm hoping the tiredness/lack of sharpness is the issue

Tbf, you shouldn't have to panic at Kante having the ball with a potential shot on from 25 £#%&!ing yards, especially not when he half scuffs it

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:41 PM
jem

or pogba can't mark everyone and we were a man down.

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:47 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
He was lazy Jem. You can't stroll around like he does and not get punished

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
There is also that. Especially when his only midfield assistance was the totem pole known as Fellaini

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:57 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
He was lazy Jem. You can't stroll around like he does and not get punished
he could have made more effort to close kante down, but fellaini could have made more effort to close will.i.an down and pogba was half covering fellaini and half-heartedly not expecting kante to shoot. no £#%&!ing way should kante be scoring for there anyway. everyone else backed off into the area. why? everyone just watched kante.

I don't know why I am even defending pogba, though. needs to dominate.

Unread 14-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He is properly hard as £#%&!.

Probably overreacted last night with my frustrations over the subbing of Mkhi. I could see what his plan was, I know it was going quite well and I understood it all went to pot when Herrera went off. It was £#%&!ing disappointing to see our prospects disappear so quickly though, and making that change just confirmed it

Have absolutely no recollection of the Rojo stamp I don't like him as a player, but he was top last night, aside from the massive gap he left for Kante to take aim at and the shite attempt at getting in the way for the goal hands behind his back ffs
they probably looked at the guy shooting and realised that the best goalkeeper in the world was behind them and thought "let him shoot, dave will have it covered". he was about 20 yards out after all...

The @#%&! has only scored 2 goals, both against us

I was very disappointed when it went in from De gea's point of view, he had a clear view of it all the way

Unread 14-03-2017, 03:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
they probably looked at the guy shooting and realised that the best goalkeeper in the world was behind them and thought "let him shoot, dave will have it covered". he was about 20 yards out after all...

I was very disappointed when it went in from De gea's point of view, he had a clear view of it all the way
Yep. He wasn't set, as he probably thought the same, and he half scuffed it dragging it into the corner. Pathetic goal to concede considering the 2 saves first half and how well we restricted them with 10 men

Unread 14-03-2017, 03:04 PM
wiganste

Quote:

That extra step to his left £#%&!ed him. All he weight was on that foot and couldn't shift back quick enough. It happens and it's one I won't be blaming de Gea for. Kante should have been closed down. Just very sloppy from United

Unread 14-03-2017, 03:04 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Not really, he bent it round our defenders curling away from him. That and the fact he took one step to his left £#%&!ed him. Not blaming him at all for it.

Those two saves he made first half were £#%&!ing ridiculous btw. Cahill's shot is possible save of the season how he got down that quick and turned it away.

Unread 14-03-2017, 03:18 PM
Sizlack

Quote:

Dave was mid bounce when he struck it, he would have got there easily if he was set. It was definitely a 'mistake' but bugger me he made some cracking saves.

Unread 14-03-2017, 03:29 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
So you're saying that the player our manager has referred to as the best right back in the world and who has been at the club since 2009 will stay at United this summer? Bold, bold claim from Sparky there.

exactly.

in other news, fish are quite good at swimming.

Unread 14-03-2017, 03:57 PM
puressence

Only a £#%&!ing oxygen thief would find fault with Degea

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:03 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs down

I see that £#%&!ing Graham Poll is now getting in on the act, the agenda driven @#%&!.

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Only a £#%&!ing oxygen thief would find fault with Degea
is this a childish dig at people pointing at him being at fault for the goal?

Unread 14-03-2017, 07:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Are you dumb?....no seriously.... best winger (martial) out best striker ( ibra) out and the rest are bang average. Who would you want him to play ahead of the team last night.. once it went to 10 men without your best players away from home against a team who is leadjng the prem with 10 points....who are fresher...

United are 6th for a reason...if it hasnt happened already this season, they wont suddenly play like world class champions. Suprised since you were so far up LVGs ass...

Should be noted that joses team has been creating more chances and playing more attacking football than LVG ever was. Utd have played 12 more games than them...yes it wouldnt normally be an excuse for utd, as they used to have world class players in every position bar a few....however with these shower of shit@#%&!s you take one or two apart and normally it falls apart....

They did well last night...they were not fouling hazard out the game the tactic was to get tight and win the ball early. Obviously hazard being hazard will drop like a bitch, and also get fouled from time to time cus thats football
Shit-housery post I'm afraid. Boo hoo we only have Rashford, Mata, Mkhitaryan and the world's most expensive footballer left to count on. How ever could we possibly hope to score a goal in a cup tie. Better to just stick with the 1-0 defeat. The United Way

Unread 14-03-2017, 08:03 PM
red in cumbria

None of those are exactly prolific scorers are they? Trying a bit too hard here IMO.

Unread 14-03-2017, 08:09 PM
andyroo

Rashford was. The others used to be before they joined us.

Unread 14-03-2017, 08:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Rashford was. The others used to be before they joined us.
Was - second season syndrome has seen to that.