United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:36 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Not sure why he attracts so little mocking compared to Herr Teethmeister. Both complete and utter try hard #@&%!s.
Possibly because he's running away with the league in his first season. That sort of thing tends to make one look like a little more than just a Bengal lancer.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Had loads of options top aim for in the box as well

And I bet you were sat there calling him all the names under the sun because of your pre conceived prejudice. Its a funny old game

When he strained every sinew he had to chase Hazard back get in front of him and cut the cross out in the last 5, that was me done. I sat there in awe of the beast.

Cheers for that anyway , ill pop you on ignore
I didn't call him anything just don't think he was remarkable tbf.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:37 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Valencia and Rojo- South American hard bastards. Loved Rojo's snide-battle with Costa last night. Much sooner have that than the utter £#%&!ing duvet that is Smalling.

Really impressed with Rojo for a change, he plays much better when his blood is boiling He was spot on.

Cant believe Phil Neville going on about his 'stamp' on hazard and there should be action hazard didn't even do a dying swan act so he never £#%&!ing touched him.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:37 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Valencia and Rojo- South American hard bastards. Loved Rojo's snide-battle with Costa last night. Much sooner have that than the utter £#%&!ing duvet that is Smalling.
Well you'll have to settle for Smalling when Rojo gets five weeks.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:45 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Really impressed with Rojo for a change, he plays much better when his blood is boiling He was spot on.

Cant believe Phil Neville going on about his 'stamp' on hazard and there should be action hazard didn't even do a dying swan act so he never £#%&!ing touched him.
He was great last night tbf.

Phil £#%&!ing Neville State of him last night. It's like having the village idiot in the studio.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:52 AM
sa7

Quote:

Comparing that to Mings doing Riverdance on Ibrahimovic's head

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:56 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
been hugely impressed with ro-ho (keown ) recently he's stepped up to the plate big time. Had costa in his pocket all night. We defended brilliantly, just a shame hot head herreroh / @#%&! Oliver had to ruin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I didn't call him anything just don't think he was remarkable tbf.
Valencia was superb last night pal

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:58 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
been hugely impressed with ro-ho (keown ) recently he's stepped up to the plate big time. Had costa in his pocket all night. We defended brilliantly, just a shame hot head herreroh / @#%&! Oliver had to ruin it

Valencia was superb last night pal
Yep

Unread 14-03-2017, 10:06 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Comparing that to Mings doing Riverdance on Ibrahimovic's head

The thing is Hazard hardly reacted to it, if he had felt the slightest of touches he would have been like a worm in bleach. It crossed Rojo's mind clearly but he didn't follow through.

Unread 14-03-2017, 11:01 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
He was great last night tbf.

Phil £#%&!ing Neville State of him last night. It's like having the village idiot in the studio.
yep. phil neville had a massive open goal last night to lay into those 3 @#%&!s talking utter shite about united before during and after the game and rip the piss out of them. but he just £#%&!ing bent over and took it instead... £#%&! off neville.

Unread 14-03-2017, 11:52 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
they were both £#%&!ing seething
Love players like that.
Young as well tbf to the lad got wedged in a few times.

Rojo's snide has been the highlight of this season for me ..along with Valencia's attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
yep. phil neville had a massive open goal last night to lay into those 3 @#%&!s talking utter shite about united before during and after the game and rip the piss out of them. but he just £#%&!ing bent over and took it instead... £#%&! off neville.
yep.

Unread 14-03-2017, 11:58 AM
Cream

Quote:

I turned it off before they jumped at the chance to crucify Rojo. It looked shocking in real time but as you say, Hazard not reacting told the story - used his ugly little head for balance, bet he barely felt any contact.

Feeling okay about last night. 10 men, injuries, Chelsea at home - best team ever, ref a homer, only went out by 1 goal.

We didn't need the extra games, which would have been gruelling and possibly demoralising given the teams still in it.

Europa

Quote:
The thing is Hazard hardly reacted to it, if he had felt the slightest of touches he would have been like a worm in bleach. It crossed Rojo's mind clearly but he didn't follow through.
Bleach, eh?

Starting to worry about you.

Unread 14-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Buck

Quote:
Agree. They've got fire in their belly but also great concentration - Rojo is a different player this season.

Darmian was meh again. Never does anything blatantly wrong but he's too often a yard or two off the pace. Willian ended more Chelsea attacks on that side.

Unread 14-03-2017, 01:32 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Bleach, eh?

Starting to worry about you.
it's too late. your reputation is established.

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Sparky***

Also, i know we've all given him stick on here because of his shortcomings in the final 3rd but last night I thought Valencia was fantastic. Really brilliant and showed tremendous guts when the chips were down and we had to dig in.

I think Jose will like that and I think he'll stay in the summer. I don't think i've seen a fitter footballer than him tbh...he has a phenomenal engine.

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:16 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Also, i know we've all given him stick on here because of his shortcomings in the final 3rd but last night I thought Valencia was fantastic. Really brilliant and showed tremendous guts when the chips were down and we had to dig in.

I think Jose will like that and I think he'll stay in the summer. I don't think i've seen a fitter footballer than him tbh...he has a phenomenal engine.
Agreed. He was £#%&!ing brilliant last night- properly committed. He's excellent on the ball aswell (other than maybe his final cross).

Just been driving back in to the office then with some local shit radio on- part of the news/sport section was 'Rojo could be investigated by the FA for a stamp on Hazard' Determined aren't they? Absolutely £#%&! all in it but makes a sports headline

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:24 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:

He is properly hard as £#%&!.

Probably overreacted last night with my frustrations over the subbing of Mkhi. I could see what his plan was, I know it was going quite well and I understood it all went to pot when Herrera went off. It was £#%&!ing disappointing to see our prospects disappear so quickly though, and making that change just confirmed it

Have absolutely no recollection of the Rojo stamp I don't like him as a player, but he was top last night, aside from the massive gap he left for Kante to take aim at and the shite attempt at getting in the way for the goal hands behind his back ffs

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Sapien

Thumbs up

Quote:

So you're saying that the player our manager has referred to as the best right back in the world and who has been at the club since 2009 will stay at United this summer? Bold, bold claim from Sparky there.

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:31 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He is properly hard as £#%&!.

Probably overreacted last night with my frustrations over the subbing of Mkhi. I could see what his plan was, I know it was going quite well and I understood it all went to pot when Herrera went off. It was £#%&!ing disappointing to see our prospects disappear so quickly though, and making that change just confirmed it

Have absolutely no recollection of the Rojo stamp I don't like him as a player, but he was top last night, aside from the massive gap he left for Kante to take aim at and the shite attempt at getting in the way for the goal hands behind his back ffs
What about Pogba who didn't close him down?

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
What about Pogba who didn't close him down?
He dawdled, but the massive gap was left by Rojo behind him. Pogba's can be put down to a little tiredness/lack of sharpness to some degree, being 5 yards out of position and making yourself small is just bad.