United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-03-2017, 01:12 AM
Cream

3:20

Oliver has given 3 penalties and a red card in the 4 United matches he's officiated this season.

'we've been a bit unlucky with him'

Unread 14-03-2017, 01:14 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I'm not judging what I'm seeing in front of me? Ok now your argument is making more sense to me. Before you were telling me that what I was seeing was acceptable or understandable. NoW you're telling me it didn't happen.

Unfortunately I did see six across the back and playing for a 1-0 defeat second half.

Like I say, if you are cool with that then fine. My only dispute is you suggesting my not liking it is inconsistency. I have never liked it and never will. You do your own ting pal.

Believe it or not I'm walking and typing. I think I'm doing well tbh
You're walking and typing all this, good God man, you're a hazard!!

Right, we disagree. On the point of the discussion and even what it's about

Have a good one. Be safe

Unread 14-03-2017, 01:20 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

Right, we disagree. On the point of the discussion and even what it's about

Have a good one. Be safe
iPhone out in Lewisham. Commitment to the Fred cause

(home now tbf)

Unread 14-03-2017, 01:24 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
iPhone out in Lewisham. Commitment to the Fred cause

(home now tbf)
Pay a visit to winthorpe...he lives near there just off Belmont Hill..tell him he owes me £60

Unread 14-03-2017, 01:34 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
So you're a fan of an approach that was lucky to produce 5 or 6 chances in a game, managed by a manager who seemed quite boastful if we managed to create that many chances, but hate the approach where we have created 30 clear chances in a game at times this season?
With the right players, absolutely. Guardiola is showing that it works going forward in this league. They're electric.

But I haven't been criticising our approach this season. Mou's style will never really be my thing in all probability, but tonight we went six across the back and tried to foul Hazard out of the game. It's up to you what your take is, but I'll never big that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Pay a visit to winthorpe...he lives near there just off Belmont Hill..tell him he owes me £60
Not sure where that is tbh. It is more Greenwich or Lee side?

Unread 14-03-2017, 01:49 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
With the right players, absolutely. Guardiola is showing that it works going forward in this league. They're electric.

But I haven't been criticising our approach this season. Mou's style will never really be my thing in all probability, but tonight we went six across the back and tried to foul Hazard out of the game. It's up to you what your take is, but I'll never big that up.

Lee side mate...near blackheath

Unread 14-03-2017, 01:52 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Lee side mate...near blackheath
Ah Blackheath. The jewel of Lewisham...

Was headed more Catford way. Stanstead Road South Circular to be exact, if you know it

Unread 14-03-2017, 01:54 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Ah Blackheath. The jewel of Lewisham...

Was headed more Catford way. Stanstead Road South Circular to be exact, if you know it
Oh jesus...the forest hill side of things..

them be the badlands nqat

Unread 14-03-2017, 02:00 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Oh jesus...the forest hill side of things..

them be the badlands nqat
Lived in worse tbf

Love a bit of Blackheath though.

btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Not being inconsistent at all. I'll take this United over Van Gaal's any day of the week. Mourinho had a problem going into this game because the opposition are better than us, at home, and playing with confidence. Had he tried to play more expansively we could have gotten trounced. They break with pace and precision, we do not. Conte has benefitted from taking over a squad chock full of quality (Which Mourinho assembled) but low on confidence (because Mourinho is also a fruitcake). To that he was able to add an absolute outlier in Kante for next to nothing, but let's not pretend that the job Conte took on was anywhere near the task that Mourinho has on his hands.

Lets judge him and his style after the same period Van Gaal had.
Courtois
Azpilicueta
Cahill
Luiz
Moses
Alonso
Kante
Matic
Willian
Hazard
Costa

Not a single person on this forum would have swapped that side for ours last summer. Complete and utter FACT (imo)

Unread 14-03-2017, 04:23 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Courtois
Azpilicueta
Cahill
Luiz
Moses
Alonso
Kante
Matic
Willian
Hazard
Costa

Not a single person on this forum would have swapped that side for ours last summer. Complete and utter FACT (imo)
Pretty sure our team won the FA cup last season whilst that squad ended up potless apart from didnt get kidnapped by Kony Kante

Unread 14-03-2017, 08:50 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I wonder how many times he fell over.

Unread 14-03-2017, 08:56 AM
sa7

Conte is a bit of an annoying try had @#%&! isn't he?

Unread 14-03-2017, 08:59 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Conte is a bit of an annoying try had @#%&! isn't he?
Not sure why he attracts so little mocking compared to Herr Teethmeister. Both complete and utter try hard #@&%!s.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:23 AM
Sizlack

Valencia was awesome last night, just £#%&!ing remarkable. Can anybody who still doubts him let me know who they are so I can call them a @#%&! put them on ignore.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:29 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Valencia was awesome last night, just £#%&!ing remarkable. Can anybody who still doubts him let me know who they are so I can call them a @#%&! put them on ignore.
Yeah truly remarkable mate. His final ball was remarkable as per as well...

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:31 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Not sure why he attracts so little mocking compared to Herr Teethmeister. Both complete and utter try hard #@&%!s.
He's not quite got Klopp's faux-wackiness or Guardiola's hipster nonsense, but he's just a £#%&!ing show off.

The ball bounces off a defender's arse to put them 5-0 up at home to Walsall? Run down the touchline like a lunatic and dive into the crowd.

Tosser

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:31 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

Are you dumb?....no seriously.... best winger (martial) out best striker ( ibra) out and the rest are bang average. Who would you want him to play ahead of the team last night.. once it went to 10 men without your best players away from home against a team who is leadjng the prem with 10 points....who are fresher...

United are 6th for a reason...if it hasnt happened already this season, they wont suddenly play like world class champions. Suprised since you were so far up LVGs ass...

Should be noted that joses team has been creating more chances and playing more attacking football than LVG ever was. Utd have played 12 more games than them...yes it wouldnt normally be an excuse for utd, as they used to have world class players in every position bar a few....however with these shower of shit@#%&!s you take one or two apart and normally it falls apart....

They did well last night...they were not fouling hazard out the game the tactic was to get tight and win the ball early. Obviously hazard being hazard will drop like a bitch, and also get fouled from time to time cus thats football

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:34 AM
dragflick

Cool

Valencia and Rojo- South American hard bastards. Loved Rojo's snide-battle with Costa last night. Much sooner have that than the utter £#%&!ing duvet that is Smalling.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:35 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yeah truly remarkable mate. His final ball was remarkable as per as well...

Had loads of options top aim for in the box as well

And I bet you were sat there calling him all the names under the sun because of your pre conceived prejudice. Its a funny old game

When he strained every sinew he had to chase Hazard back get in front of him and cut the cross out in the last 5, that was me done. I sat there in awe of the beast.

Cheers for that anyway , ill pop you on ignore

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Ethers