United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Time For Heroes

Is it time to resurrect this thread yet??

Unread 08-08-2013, 02:02 PM
dunk

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I never thought there would be that much business anyway tbh.

It's not as if DM can make that many changes or see that many weaknesses in a team that has just won the league that he hasn't even worked with

We might find that he comes back from the tour with a greater idea of where he would like more/better options, probably be too late by then.

I'm hopeful on Thiago as I think he's been a long term target of the club and they would dearly love to move for a superstar (Ronaldo) should the opportunity arise (never going to happen), but I can't see much else tbh
The one hope I had royally £#%&!ed.

Unread 08-08-2013, 07:33 PM
red in cumbria

Our last best hope is propably a (part) player swap for Rooney. I wouldn't advise anybody to hold their breath, though
Closed Thread