United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 26-05-2023, 07:09 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Theyíre trying to act like theyíre happy about it because the final is in Dublin and itíll be a good night out

Ok lads. Sure.
Oh £#%&!
 
Unread 26-05-2023, 08:25 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Jesus Christ, what an absolute child. An epic whinge that. Starts off by basically warning the press pack about mentioning them not getting top 4
 
Unread 26-05-2023, 10:10 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
Jesus Christ, what an absolute child. An epic whinge that. Starts off by basically warning the press pack about mentioning them not getting top 4
Oh, thatís nothing Maggers.

Apparently Europa and CL are the same thing

 
Unread 26-05-2023, 10:16 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Oh, thatís nothing Maggers.

Apparently Europa and CL are the same thing

https://twitter.com/owenunitedview/s...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ


What was the trophy they won this year? Will there be a bus?
 
Unread 26-05-2023, 10:17 PM
Chris Quayd
 
Default

The togetherness trophy is up there with the par league
 
Unread 26-05-2023, 10:30 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post


What was the trophy they won this year? Will there be a bus?
Had some #@&%! this week saying something like ďnobody will be talking about top four in twenty years, but theyíll be talking about the 7-0Ē

Thatís because itís a freak occurrence. Not that itís better. You donít sacrifice a whole season for a one off irrelevant result, you £#%&!ing lunatic.
 
Unread 26-05-2023, 10:38 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Had some #@&%! this week saying something like ďnobody will be talking about top four in twenty years, but theyíll be talking about the 7-0Ē

Thatís because itís a freak occurrence. Not that itís better. You donít sacrifice a whole season for a one off irrelevant result, you £#%&!ing lunatic.
Theyíve had too many Ďfreakí results against us over the pat few years. Not gonna lie, that one still stings a lot.
 
Unread 27-05-2023, 12:32 AM
moransbleedinghead
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post


What was the trophy they won this year? Will there be a bus?
I'll buck the trend and say that that is actually quite good form klopp, he's trying to protray a positive from a shi
t situation, trying to lift their fans, plus he's can't exactly turn round and say that they're £#%&!ed for next season, and the other stuff about last night's results, of course he had to play it down and basically admit what everyone else knew that their draw against villa handed us and Brighton champions League, what else was he supposed to say?
As for Salah, if klopp has any balls or authority he'll be dealt with quietly.
 
Unread 27-05-2023, 08:14 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

formatting #@&%!
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The RAWK 2022-23 thread - the beginning of the end of The Klopp era
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The 2020/2021 RAWK Nuggets Thread goldfinger II Football 891 15-06-2021 07:02 PM
The 2018/19 RAWK nuggets thread - 29 years and counting Switching Off Football 985 27-06-2019 12:04 PM
The 2017/18 RAWK nuggets thread - 28 not out?? red in cumbria Football 1661 06-07-2018 12:55 PM
The 2015/16 RAWK nuggets thread wiganste Football 1761 14-07-2016 07:44 PM
*The Even Newer* Place all your RAWK Nuggets in Here Thread. utd99 Football 3119 03-07-2013 01:27 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:50 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.