United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:20 PM
denis lawless

Default Re: Germany for me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If you are going to claim Olympics, we could claim the Touloun U21 tournament and the World U17 Championships at least (I think it was world. Just won it anyhoo.)
nice one...must ease the 44 years of hurt......worse than £#%&!in city

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:21 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell, I need to dumb down by way of lobotomy to get to your £#%&!ing speed

Olympics :shakehead:
who do you think playing in the olympics ? .......

top world class players.....ex and current United players have medals.....its only England that dont take it seriously.....

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
nice one...must ease the 44 years of hurt......worse than £#%&!in city
Says the one who can only claim Olympic medals YRCNMIU

Forza Germany!

Klose and Podolski to be the only Poles with real medals! Show the rest of the country that defection is on the only way

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:24 PM
dunk

Quote:

top world class players.....ex and current United players have medals.....its only England that dont take it seriously.....
Mainly U21 players with 1 or 2 exceptions per nation, and mostly small nations that have no chance at any other football tournament (up until the last 2 Olympics at least) and also, players with no choice, Ronaldo, Anderson, Heinze etc, missing important football for a mickey mouse competition that is rarely even televised.

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:24 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Says the one who can only claim Olympic medals YRCNMIU

Forza Germany!

Klose and Podolski to be the only Poles with real medals! Show the rest of the country that defection is on the only way
44 years...£#%&! all...44 years £#%&! all...44 years £#%&! all....(to the usual tune )

they may be traitors and they might scab a medal but theyre not english either are they

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Sullingtons

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (Semi Finals Match 2) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

Erm, not that I'd want to claim the football Olympics () but Great Britain are actually second in the table of medals for it.

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
44 years...£#%&! all...44 years £#%&! all...44 years £#%&! all....(to the usual tune )

they may be traitors and they might scab a medal but theyre not english either are they
Or Polish

I don't give a £#%&! either way tbh, I'm just bored

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

do you take the World Club Cup seriously lawless?

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:28 PM
plopborsky

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (Semi Finals Match 2) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

btw sparks i would just like to thank you for all the effort you have made with the world cup threads. great effort

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:30 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Mainly U21 players with 1 or 2 exceptions per nation, and mostly small nations that have no chance at any other football tournament (up until the last 2 Olympics at least) and also, players with no choice, Ronaldo, Anderson, Heinze etc, missing important football for a mickey mouse competition that is rarely even televised.
argentina, brazil, spain, italy, germany...yeah...football minnows

Messi, Mascherano, Tevez, Ronaldinho, Dunga (coach and played previously) Puyol, Eto'o ...yeah, all shite fringe players

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:33 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
do you take the World Club Cup seriously lawless?
i dont take international football seriously until they sort out the ridiculous selection farce out.

strictly a club man....international football just helps to pass the dead summer months by.

im only arguing because im bored and pointing out dunk's footballing illiteracy

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
in that case they should just scrap it then......waste of time and energy
I agree, they £#%&!ing should. It's shite.

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
i dont take international football seriously until they sort out the ridiculous selection farce out.

strictly a club man....international football just helps to pass the dead summer months by.

im only arguing because im bored and pointing out dunk's footballing illiteracy

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up Re: *OFFICIAL* World Cup 2010 (Semi Finals Match 2) thread - teams, links and BANTER!

Quote:
in that case they should just scrap it then......waste of time and energy
Correct.

By the way the English FA apparently want a UK team for 2012 but the others won't have it, so someone suggested holding a Home Nations tournament, the winner of which would represent the UK.

I'd probably support Scotland in that tbh.

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:41 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
documented in a previous thread ..cant be arsed searching for it

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Grimson

Quote:
You know the one - 9 out of 736 players born outside the country they represent.

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:42 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Correct.

By the way the English FA apparently want a UK team for 2012 but the others won't have it, so someone suggested holding a Home Nations tournament, the winner of which would represent the UK.

I'd probably support Scotland in that tbh.
still wont win it

but brace yourself for the giddyness if they do

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:45 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
still wont win it

but brace yourself for the giddyness if they do
The Jocks are just a poor version of Ireland tbh.

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:50 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
The Jocks are just a poor version of Ireland tbh.
might sound petty...but i laughed my #@&%! off at France this world cup.....cheating @#%&!s

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:54 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
You know the one - 9 out of 736 players born outside the country they represent.
grimmers i was watching the weather reports on the morning show and thought of you.

hope NY aint too hot, it gets up to 93f today in seattle
Closed Thread