United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2012, 04:07 PM
dragflick

Default Sunderland ballot results

Finally came out this morning after all the £#%&!ing about.

Could be very good if (in the unlikely event) that the berties drop points at the weekend. But could be shite if not, and they thump QPR. Plus, heard the stewards/cops are gonna be @#%&!s again this year and try and enforce the sitting down thing- empty rows/aisles etc.

Bit of info here about how we got a few more allocated etc...

http://redsaway.com/2012/04/victory-...at-sunderland/

But after the council house, my motivation for an away has gone down a shit load. Still can't believe how many £#%&!ing gimps there were around us :shakehead:

Unread 03-05-2012, 05:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Finally came out this morning after all the £#%&!ing about.

Could be very good if (in the unlikely event) that the berties drop points at the weekend. But could be shite if not, and they thump QPR. Plus, heard the stewards/cops are gonna be @#%&!s again this year and try and enforce the sitting down thing- empty rows/aisles etc.

Bit of info here about how we got a few more allocated etc...

http://redsaway.com/2012/04/victory-...at-sunderland/

But after the council house, my motivation for an away has gone down a shit load. Still can't believe how many £#%&!ing gimps there were around us :shakehead:

our end was shocking on Monday....worse than the CL semi-final against Arsenal:shakehead:

Unread 05-05-2012, 07:26 AM
elephantstone

I got a Sunderland x 2 I was hoping they would do the ballot before the derby so I could have swapped one.

The arsenal semifinal was good from what I can remember.

Unread 05-05-2012, 09:12 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
our end was shocking on Monday....worse than the CL semi-final against Arsenal:shakehead:
Wasn't at Arse, here's my post after getting home on monday...

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...81#post2847681

£#%&!.

Unread 05-05-2012, 11:23 AM
toseeunited

Thumbs up

Nice way to round off this seasons away apps... With a right good chubbing.

Unread 05-05-2012, 11:26 AM
The Watcher

Amazed anyone fancies this, given what the stewards and coppers have in store. Even if I had a ticket, I wouldn't £#%&!ing bother. It's just going to be one long pain in the arse.

Unread 05-05-2012, 01:14 PM
ForeverAndEver

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Amazed anyone fancies this, given what the stewards and coppers have in store. Even if I had a ticket, I wouldn't £#%&!ing bother. It's just going to be one long pain in the arse.

Unread 05-05-2012, 01:29 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverAndEver
Reverse physchology before jumping on the spares thread

Unread 05-05-2012, 01:51 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Why what's planned?

Unread 05-05-2012, 01:56 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Why what's planned?
Quote:
- 1,064 of tickets must be sold to those in the loyalty pot and the other 1,218 must be sold to those in the standard port.
- Those in the loyalty pot who get tickets will be on rows 1 to 15
- 100 United stewards “will be put at (Sunderland’s) disposal during the game, to monitor the away end
- police will be helping stewards make sure fans sit down and, if not, helping them eject fans from the stadium
- two seats from the end of each row of the away end will be left empty to prevent aisle blocking
- rows of seats will be kept empty “to allow stewards and police into the heart of the crowd if necessary’
Two hours of constant harassment from the pigs, stewards and CES £#%&!ers from United for the heinous crime of standing at a football match. It sounds utterly horrific.

Unread 05-05-2012, 02:17 PM
elephantstone

Stand up for the champions

Unread 05-05-2012, 03:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Stand up for the champions

am going in their end

btw Arsenal was full of @#%&!s and tourists

Unread 05-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Crumps

Know a couple of lads who are going with Bardsley's lot. 40 tickets spread between away, comps, boxes and with the Mackem @#%&!s.

Unread 05-05-2012, 05:23 PM
elephantstone

Quote:

am going in their end

Not where I was it was rocking

Unread 05-05-2012, 05:44 PM
believe

Quote:

am going in their end

do you mean the scottish?

Unread 07-05-2012, 11:07 PM
elephantstone

Don't you feel bad that a proper red should have had your ticket?

Unread 08-05-2012, 08:50 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Do you ever stop moaning about away games? Every time I have a nosey on the other side you're saying exactly the same thing.

If you think it's gonna be shit, don't go. Problem solved.
he has been going a few seasons and thinks he should be sat between Fergie and Mike Phelan.

Unread 08-05-2012, 08:52 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Do you ever stop moaning about away games? Every time I have a nosey on the other side you're saying exactly the same thing.

If you think it's gonna be shit, don't go. Problem solved.
LH is the biggest red in the universe. His Northampton wisdom on how to be a top red at Manchester United should be adhered to.

Unread 08-05-2012, 09:13 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
LH is the biggest red in the universe. His Northampton wisdom on how to be a top red at Manchester United should be adhered to.
Bit harsh - he was born in 1988 so he really has been through some dark times as well, albeit from a £#%&!ing pushchair.

Unread 08-05-2012, 09:17 AM
elephantstone

I bet he supported norwich when they had that good season. No doubt he will have a black northface jacket.
Closed Thread