United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-07-2021, 11:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Southgate shouldn’t have taken him if he was injured
Clearly didn’t see him as a viable option because he wasn’t fully fit or in form
I still can't believe he went. They may as well have taken Lingard, at least he would have been able to play and he was in some sort of form.

Unread 13-07-2021, 11:37 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Why did he play in that bloody Europa final either.

Lad has too big a sense of obligation. Love him to death but ffs Marcus.
Unbelievably weak management if that’s true. Didn’t even take him off despite him being atrocious.

Unread 13-07-2021, 11:39 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I doubt Fergie would have let him go.
The same Fergie who allowed Rooney and Beckham to go with broken bones in their feet?

Unread 13-07-2021, 11:40 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
The same Fergie who allowed Rooney and Beckham to go with broken bones in their feet?
Yeah, but he bloody hated feet did frogson.

Unread 14-07-2021, 06:30 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Shouldn’t come back until absolutely everything with him is sorted
you reckon United will do that?

Unread 14-07-2021, 07:10 AM
Dr Stranger

Disappointing to lose him, but better than patching him up. It’s been a crazy year for him and getting these issues sorted and stepping away from the limelight for a while will do him good.

He hasn’t looked right in a while and hopefully now we’ll get to the bottom of it.

Unread 14-07-2021, 07:29 AM
MUFC One Love

Ridiculous he went to the Euros tbh.

He's got plenty of tournaments to come. So that's United short up front for the first 2 months. No doubt a slow start as usual. Relying on Martial...

Unread 14-07-2021, 07:52 AM
AK14

Unread 14-07-2021, 08:31 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...034118152?s=21

Why the £#%&! did he go to the Euros for 3 cameos and a missed penalty?
We are a club with no leadership.

Do you think Fergie would have let him go to the euros half fit when he needs an OP that will keep him out for 2 months? And he barely even played.

We are such a joke.

Unread 14-07-2021, 08:33 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Do you think Fergie would have let him go to the euros half fit when he needs an OP that will keep him out for 2 months? And he barely even played.

We are such a joke.
He let Rooney and Beckham go to international tournaments.....soooo

Unread 14-07-2021, 08:43 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He let Rooney and Beckham go to international tournaments.....soooo
Rooney in 06 and 2010 played in the league for us in August. Not the same situation.

We won't be seeing Rashy until October at the earliest pal.

Beckham ended up being sold.

Unread 14-07-2021, 09:45 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

We are such a joke.
Suspect it’s the players wishes that ole respected but I agree - should have told him to get a grip. Difficult to adopt that hard position after flogging him to death at the end of the season.

120 mins in the two stripe euro final when he was clearly 100% ineffective. Mental.

Unread 14-07-2021, 09:53 AM
waynes ear's

MR10

get surgery, rest, be a useful squad player at some point next season because he's sure as shit not the player he thinks he is

Unread 14-07-2021, 09:54 AM
dunk

Quote:

We are such a joke.
Keep pushing that narrative chief, it's not at all desperate.

The player would've been desperate to go to the Euro's and clubs aren't allowed to pull players out. Fergie would've possibly had the sway over the player, but then he couldn't stop Rooney and Beckham, as previously mentioned. The villain is Southgate for taking him.

Unread 14-07-2021, 10:57 AM
windy waffles

Sick of him tbh.

Hugely overrated and his shit football is being carefully overlooked because he is saving the world.

Unread 14-07-2021, 01:05 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Sick of him tbh.

Hugely overrated and his shit football is being carefully overlooked because he is saving the world.

he's been carrying an injury most of the season and still posted decent stats all things considered

absolute state of some of our support.

Unread 14-07-2021, 01:06 PM
saffers

Quote:
Sick of him tbh.

I know a troll post when I see one. You don't believe a word of what you just said pal.

Unread 14-07-2021, 01:12 PM
Baron

Quote:
I know a troll post when I see one. You don't believe a word of what you just said pal.

Unread 14-07-2021, 01:33 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
I've been consistent.

Unread 14-07-2021, 01:56 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
120 mins in the two stripe euro final when he was clearly 100% ineffective. Mental.
a bit like sterling in the euros final.

Quote:
Sick of him tbh.

absolute bullshit. he should have been rested last season. the performances we saw were not his level at all.
Closed Thread