United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-10-2015, 04:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan
Nice

Everybody seems very coy about the precise details of his passing, btw. Not drink related I hope?

Unread 20-10-2015, 04:20 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Nice

Everybody seems very coy about the precise details of his passing, btw. Not drink related I hope?
RIpieces.

Rampant RIC strikes again. :shakehead:

Unread 20-10-2015, 05:49 PM
red in cumbria

He was a blatant lush for much of his life, this shouldn't be written out of history in totally Stalinist fashion tbh.

Unread 20-10-2015, 06:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Nice

I've just txt you the cause of death

Unread 20-10-2015, 08:02 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan
Nice little tribute that.

Better than the emotionally incontinent Tony Parsehole style %@#$&!s you normally get when someone goes up to that great early bath in the sky

Unread 20-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Zorg

Quote:
He was a blatant lush for much of his life, this shouldn't be written out of history in totally Stalinist fashion tbh.
Eh? It's got £#%&! all to do with anyone else but him and his family

Love that teamtalk

Unread 20-10-2015, 10:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I've just txt you the cause of death
Where?

Unread 20-10-2015, 10:18 PM
armchair

Quote:
really looking forward to your obituary of me "far right, he supported dictators" etc - you are in too deep ric. Not everything requires a partisan reply to better your side. Just be honest as opposed to disingenuous.

Unread 20-10-2015, 10:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
really looking forward to your obituary of me "far right, he supported dictators" etc - you are in too deep ric. Not everything requires a partisan reply to better your side. Just be honest as opposed to disingenuous.
Wouldn't it be "honest" to admit that Kendall had alcohol problems? After all, he still achieved a great deal despite that.

Unread 20-10-2015, 10:25 PM
armchair

Quote:
Wouldn't it be "honest" to admit that Kendall had alcohol problems? After all, he still achieved a great deal despite that.
So what? It just sounds like you are trying to dig up shit on people because they don't think the same as you. Whereas you cover up the faults of people you agree with.

Unread 20-10-2015, 10:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
So what? It just sounds like you are trying to dig up shit on people because they don't think the same as you. Whereas you cover up the faults of people you agree with.
I don't care about what he "thought", or even that he managed teams other than United. Alcoholism is a @#%&!, and is still swept under the carpet far too much.

Unread 21-10-2015, 12:23 AM
Cream

Quote:
I don't care about what he "thought", or even that he managed teams other than United. Alcoholism is a @#%&!, and is still swept under the carpet far too much.
It came from a good place, that much is clear.

Unread 21-10-2015, 12:28 AM
ScarFace

according to twitter, Bill Kenwright is terminal as well.

Unread 21-10-2015, 07:20 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
according to twitter, Bill Kenwright is terminal as well.
named a building after him at John Lennon Airport?

Unread 21-10-2015, 10:05 AM
dodger

Quote:
That Obit mentions that he's always liked a drink and that it was well known. Not sure it needs to go much further than that does it? It's not like he was wandering the streets covered in piss and vomit,

Unread 21-10-2015, 12:33 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
That Obit mentions that he's always liked a drink and that it was well known. Not sure it needs to go much further than that does it? It's not like he was wandering the streets covered in piss and vomit,
King Kenny?

Unread 21-10-2015, 04:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
One of the reasons I mentioned it was that I spoke to someone "ITK" regarding Everton a few years ago.

He didn't go quite that far tbf, but still had a few rather hair raising Kendall stories

Unread 03-11-2015, 02:05 PM
andyroo

Leeds get the treatment today (devastated for rafabio)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...f-leeds-united

Unread 03-11-2015, 02:31 PM
morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Leeds get the treatment today (devastated for rafabio)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...f-leeds-united
Best one for a while. The Fall

Unread 03-11-2015, 02:33 PM
andyroo

I love Leeds having a file on "mad shit"

Probably a bit thinner than the real one though
Closed Thread