Unread 01-06-2023, 11:45 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
1st or 4th then, please.

https://twitter.com/transferintel/st...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ

Classy as ever. Hope Marlo is ok today.
Beautiful

I didn’t watch it, did he have reason to be salty? I thought Sevilla had a nailed on penalty overturned?

Unread 01-06-2023, 12:31 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Beautiful

I didn’t watch it, did he have reason to be salty? I thought Sevilla had a nailed on penalty overturned?
Since when has he needed a reason?

Unread 01-06-2023, 12:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Since when has he needed a reason?
Fair point.

Unread 01-06-2023, 12:59 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Beautiful

Wasn't a penalty - got a nick on the ball and the striker made a right meal of it.

Roma started well, took the lead and then it was Jose ball going forward - shit on a stick. Could have won it with Smalling's header.

Awful game. 2 snide as £#%&! teams

Unread 01-06-2023, 12:59 PM
Sparky***

From what I can gather both teams and benches spent the entire game pretty much haranguing the officials every chance they got. It was absolutely pathetic at times; players falling over every 2 mins, a litany of cynical fouls and obscene time wasting.

Sevilla have unlocked a formula that works for them in this competition and they know how to kill a game very effectively.

Unread 01-06-2023, 01:03 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
From what I can gather both teams and benches spent the entire game pretty much haranguing the officials every chance they got. It was absolutely pathetic at times; players falling over every 2 mins, a litany of cynical fouls and obscene time wasting.

Sevilla have unlocked a formula that works for them in this competition and they know how to kill a game very effectively.
It was horrific to watch. Like a Uruguay v Argentina game from the 80's.

Anyone still going about Mourinho being a "winner" is a @#%&!.

Unread 01-06-2023, 01:11 PM
wiganste

He's a busted flush

Unread 01-06-2023, 01:50 PM
shenwen

Over 11 minutes of time added on in the second half of extra time tells you everything you need to know about that game and about Mou.

I wish Taylor would have sparked him him in the car park.

Imagine that @#%&! still at United
Closed Thread