Unread 15-11-2020, 10:42 AM
Red Santos

did the dopey @#%&! go through the motions again

Unread 15-11-2020, 11:29 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
did the dopey @#%&! go through the motions again
No wonder he's 'rusty' in the middle of November.

Unread 15-11-2020, 12:10 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
No wonder he's 'rusty' in the middle of November.
Dunk will be saying he’s still rusty in March before he hits his one month spell

Unread 15-11-2020, 12:53 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Dunk will be saying he’s still rusty in March before he hits his one month spell
Probably.

Since the start of September, he has played about 180 minutes more than Vardy. Dread to think how many 'Vards' will be banging in when he's fully fit.

Unread 15-11-2020, 03:18 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Probably.

Since the start of September, he has played about 180 minutes more than Vardy. Dread to think how many 'Vards' will be banging in when he's fully fit.
Sounds like he's been overplayed. Fatigued?

Unread 15-11-2020, 03:22 PM
utd99

It really doesn’t matter how good he is in his best games, the ones where he’s clearly up for it; he’s nowhere near consistent enough to be the 9 for a title challenging team. Shame, because he’s technically very good, but something’s wrong up top.

Unread 15-11-2020, 03:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He was awesome post lockdown and I was hoping the penny had finally dropped for him and he’d be more consistent this season, Doesn’t look like it though tbf

Unread 15-11-2020, 03:27 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He was awesome post lockdown and I was hoping the penny had finally dropped for him and he’d be more consistent this season, Doesn’t look like it though tbf
He’s been here five and a bit years now. If we’re still talking about the same things then there’s probably something to it.

Unread 15-11-2020, 03:30 PM
Cream

Isn’t he coming back from an injury?

I’m a big fan lately. Used to hate him.
Will give him 3 more games to sort his act out.

Unread 15-11-2020, 03:44 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Isn’t he coming back from an injury?

I’m a big fan lately. Used to hate him.
Will give him 3 more games to sort his act out.
I don't think he's been injured this season he was suspended for 3 games but even so played each week in the CL.

IMO he's not a forward who can lead the line in the PL, he's just not physical enough. He's better than OK in a counter attack but not if you have to break a defense down.

Unread 15-11-2020, 03:58 PM
andyroo

Frustrating as £#%&! because he's scored some great and important goals for us and then you're thinking "what a player" then there are these games you just don't even notice he's playing. Even then can pull a goal out of nothing sometimes, but not often enough. Like too much of our side, talented but unreliable.

The others aren't talented.

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:20 PM
AK14

What’s up with him?

Thought he turned the corner and the penny finally dropped after lockdown, genuinely thought he’d start to live up to his potential.

He’s been awful all season and now can’t even hit the target.

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:22 PM
barca99

Having a £#%&!ing awful season. Time to go?

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:26 PM
redhegemony

He's been unwell so maybe not 100%.

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:27 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
What’s up with him?

Thought he turned the corner and the penny finally dropped after lockdown, genuinely thought he’d start to live up to his potential.

End of the day, we saw how hurt he was when Mourinho changed his shirt number. Could be that Ole bringing Cavani In has knocked his confidence? He’s a sensitive soul and Ole knew this, so imo Ole needs to drop Cavani altogether and apologise to big Tone.

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:29 PM
MUFC One Love

Utd will never challenge with players like him playing regularly. He just doesn't deliver enough.

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:29 PM
Vedder

I don’t care if he had a good season last year, you can’t rely on the sulking @#%&!. I’m £#%&!ing sick of him.

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:32 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
End of the day, we saw how hurt he was when Mourinho changed his shirt number. Could be that Ole bringing Cavani In has knocked his confidence? He’s a sensitive soul and Ole knew this, so imo Ole needs to drop Cavani altogether and apologise to big Tone.
You’re joking but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the massive fanny has had his nose pushed out by Cav signing so is back to sulking mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
He's been unwell so maybe not 100%.
Unwell all season?

Poor dab

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:33 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
What’s up with him?

Lack of goals affecting him now. He bags most of the chances he’s got recently ‘normally’.

The seconding off against Spurs didn’t help and we lost a lot of momentum.

But, there’s no time for him to dwell. There’s players to take his position and he needs to sort it out. Sharpish. He’s better than we’re seeing right now.

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:34 PM
armchair

He's one of my favourite players and I don't think he played as badly as people are making out. But he drops too deep.