United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-10-2018, 08:04 PM
Its simple

Default Sack manager?

Does he he'll want sacking! !he s a brill manager buto he needs to pick rashford evry time over lazy donkey lukaku he s just another heskey donkey lukaku out rashford in pogba can do one too he thinks he s a superstar wot a laugh😁😁😁and martial out also he is another who never turuns up and thinks they above the club lukaku however loses us games, not jose, he is a disgrace rashford and Jessie all day long lazy gits out

Zidane knows nothing about premier league we need that #@&%! Woodward to wake up and back jose and get shot of the players who think they run mufc ie pogba

These players seem to be deliberately engineering losing games in order to get jose sacked it's the players who need to go not the manager

Clueless Woodward is to blame letting players take charge and decide a managers fate wud this have happened with Alex! !!!! Get shut of pogba and his CRONIES NOW I'm not seeing pogba throw himself on the line to win a game nor the donkey lukaku our only hopes are Marcus Jessie Antonio v and young de gea is our saviour xx

Unread 06-10-2018, 08:22 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Yeah bench press = fight capability? #@&%!. Will £#%&!ing shoe your arse back to wherever you came from pal. Feel free to PM me and we'll arrange a meet yeah? Go £#%&! yourself with your shit internet alias

You drunken idiot.

For all you know I could be nigel benn or nigel kennedy. And there you are super confident even though you’ve told the forum how little you can lift. Id bench press you you dweeb.

Anyway, as there is zero chance I, a grown man with a career and dignity, am going to arrange to fight a noodle armed piss can I’ll say this - your dad presented himself to Ronaldo.

Ps - maybe we can arrange to skype for a stare out, would that provide satisfaction?

Ciao little Mikey.

Unread 06-10-2018, 08:24 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
Ciao little Mikey.
So creepy.

Hiding behind an alt while knowing other forumistas usernames.

Unread 06-10-2018, 08:28 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its simple
Does he he'll want sacking! !he s a brill manager buto he needs to pick rashford evry time over lazy donkey lukaku he s just another heskey donkey lukaku out rashford in pogba can do one too he thinks he s a superstar wot a laugh😁😁😁and martial out also he is another who never turuns up and thinks they above the club lukaku however loses us games, not jose, he is a disgrace rashford and Jessie all day long lazy gits out

Zidane knows nothing about premier league we need that #@&%! Woodward to wake up and back jose and get shot of the players who think they run mufc ie pogba

These players seem to be deliberately engineering losing games in order to get jose sacked it's the players who need to go not the manager

Clueless Woodward is to blame letting players take charge and decide a managers fate wud this have happened with Alex! !!!! Get shut of pogba and his CRONIES NOW I'm not seeing pogba throw himself on the line to win a game nor the donkey lukaku our only hopes are Marcus Jessie Antonio v and young de gea is our saviour xx
classic simplers, always on the money

Unread 06-10-2018, 08:33 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
So creepy.

Hiding behind an alt while knowing other forumistas usernames.
I thought you weren’t replying?

“He knows our names! And on a public forum!”

Is your username not an anonymous alias then?

Unread 06-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Go £#%&! yourself you £#%&!ing shitehawk #@&%!. Ever been within 5 miles of Old Trafford? Nah, thought not you sack of shite.

Incredible the absolute £#%&!ing #@&%!s who turn out whenever the chips are down. You can smell them a mile off because they're either scouse, city, or #@&%!s who jumped on this ship when it was full steam ahead barcelona and hoovering up trophies and can't take a downturn in fortune. Wahhhhhhhhhhh we're not successful anymore, lets blame it on the nearest and easiest target.

January 18 you £#%&!

Absolutely £#%&!ing #@&%!s. £#%&! off.

United.

Cans.

you can spot the top reds a mile off when the chips are down.

#YANITED

Unread 06-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Whip Hubley

Cool

Quote:

You drunken idiot.

For all you know I could be nigel benn or nigel kennedy. And there you are super confident even though you’ve told the forum how little you can lift. Id bench press you you dweeb.

Anyway, as there is zero chance I, a grown man with a career and dignity, am going to arrange to fight a noodle armed piss can I’ll say this - your dad presented himself to Ronaldo.

Ps - maybe we can arrange to skype for a stare out, would that provide satisfaction?

Ciao little Mikey.
Career and dignity la

Unread 06-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Career and dignity la
“Meet me for a fight IRL” :ubercringe:

Aren't you in your forties?

Unread 06-10-2018, 08:44 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
“Meet me for a fight IRL” :ubercringe:

Aren't you in your forties?
Glad you can't detect facetious tone.

And no m8 aren't you Scouse?

Unread 06-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Glad you can't detect facetious tone.

And no m8 aren't you Scouse?
Wow, “I was only joking”, what a climb down.

You’ll be claiming you were hacked next.

Put ‘em up

Unread 06-10-2018, 08:55 PM
TheKitchenSink

I wish our issue was just that the manager is shit and we need a change. Unfortunately our issues go far deeper. The manager's ideology is so completely out of sync with those above him that it's just never going to work. We either need for Woodward and co to change stance and completely back Jose (highly unlikely) or for them to bring in a good manager who is also willing to cede to their demands (also unlikely).

We're £#%&!ed either way it seems, but I'd rather have somebody in the dugout willing to take shots at the idiots at the top than a sycophant. It's just a shit situation all around.

Unread 06-10-2018, 08:57 PM
ziggyman17

Team Mou.... Has more passion for the club in his little finger than any other £#%&!er employed by the club, He is too good for the owners and the weasel in charge of our club, those £#%&!ers look at the $$$$$$$$$$ while the manager looks at what trophies we can win as a team, the disease is the gimps and woodward until they are gone and proper owners who want success for the club are in charge then we will never change.. If the manager does go, I would take a relegation and a couple of years in the wilderness to rid our great Club of this evil ownership....

Unread 06-10-2018, 08:59 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
I wish our issue was just that the manager is shit and we need a change. Unfortunately our issues go far deeper. The manager's ideology is so completely out of sync with those above him that it's just never going to work. We either need for Woodward and co to change stance and completely back Jose (highly unlikely) or for them to bring in a good manager who is also willing to cede to their demands (also unlikely).

We're £#%&!ed either way it seems, but I'd rather have somebody in the dugout willing to take shots at the idiots at the top than a sycophant. It's just a shit situation all around.
OK captain buzzkill let's just enjoy a magnificent comeback for a day or so before we get on board the we are £#%&!ed train please

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Team Mou.... Has more passion for the club in his little finger than any other £#%&!er employed by the club, He is too good for the owners and the weasel in charge of our club, those £#%&!ers look at the $$$$$$$$$$ while the manager looks at what trophies we can win as a team, the disease is the gimps and woodward until they are gone and proper owners who want success for the club are in charge then we will never change.. If the manager does go, I would take a relegation and a couple of years in the wilderness to rid our great Club of this evil ownership....
it's not the 70s mate

Unread 06-10-2018, 09:02 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
OK captain buzzkill let's just enjoy a magnificent comeback for a day or so before we get on board the we are £#%&!ed train please
Unfortunately I seem to already have boarded, but I'm happy to travel alone. Enjoy.

Unread 06-10-2018, 09:03 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
Unfortunately I seem to already have boarded, but I'm happy to travel alone. Enjoy.
Ok Casey Jones

Unread 06-10-2018, 09:07 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Precisely.

Tonight’s is like one of those nights when you’ve had a bit too much to drink and spot your ex on the other side of the room. You kid yourself into thinking you might want to rattle her again but the next day reality seeps back in and you remember why it was best you split.

Unread 06-10-2018, 09:33 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Precisely.

Tonight’s is like one of those nights when you’ve had a bit too much to drink and spot your ex on the other side of the room. You kid yourself into thinking you might want to rattle her again but the next day reality seeps back in and you remember why it was best you split.

Unread 06-10-2018, 09:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Precisely.

Unread 06-10-2018, 09:38 PM
andyroo

FFS Went into a book signing and all hell breaks loose.

So Mourinho's turned into Freggle has he?

Unread 06-10-2018, 09:47 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Closed Thread