United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football Auto-Threads

Unread 29-10-2020, 05:40 PM
fred tissue

Default Marcus Rashford powered by positive thinking | Brief letters

Victoria Derbyshire | Success on and off the pitch | Cars on pavements | Marina Hyde

I sympathise with Victoria Derbyshire (Victoria Derbyshire apologises over Covid Christmas comments, 27 October) as I share the rule-of-six dilemma. My daughter and son-in-law have three teenage children and two “grannies” (mother-in-law and myself). We are both widows in our late 80s, living alone. We expect to spend Christmas together. She is geographically closer to the family than I am; I have only seen my grandchildren once since Christmas 2019. Which one of us should back away from the Christmas table?
Margaret Westwood
Guildford, Surrey

• Surely Victoria Derbyshire’s plan to break the rule of six by one person was in a “very specific and limited way” as justified by the government.
Janet Jones
Ossett, West Yorkshire

Continue reading...

More...