United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 29-10-2020, 09:33 AM
believe

Looks like everyone woke up this morning feeling fine.

Unread 29-10-2020, 09:33 AM
Mr_Ed

Fred does need to stop giving the ball away so much TBF.

Unread 29-10-2020, 09:38 AM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Fred does need to stop giving the ball away so much TBF.
Yep, he never looks composed under pressure.

Can't fault his energy though and his ability to break up play

Unread 29-10-2020, 09:53 AM
thatsfuctit

Unread 29-10-2020, 10:16 AM
Medlock

Prediction: footballer of the year and ballon d'or for Bruno

Unread 29-10-2020, 11:18 AM
AK14

Just watched the highlights

Fred was brilliant and had a hand in 4 goals

Bruno is just so £#%&!ing good, don’t think I’ve enjoyed watching a United a player play for a very long time

Marcus meant business when he came on and questions have to be asked whether he’s wasted out left and should be play more centrally like last night?

Unread 29-10-2020, 11:22 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Just watched the highlights

Fred was brilliant and had a hand in 4 goals

Bruno is just so f***ing good, don’t think I’ve enjoyed watching a United a player play for a very long time

Marcus meant business when he came on and questions have to be asked whether he’s wasted out left and should be play more centrally like last night?
Him and Greenwood up top Sunday for me.

Martial not done himself any favours getting banned leaves the door open for a new partnership.

I am sure we will revert back to all 3 up top again but why not play Martial on the left as he loves cutting inside, bloody loves it.

Unread 29-10-2020, 12:55 PM
puressence

love the link between either donny or bruno playing that false 9 position

Unread 29-10-2020, 01:22 PM
utd99

Unread 29-10-2020, 02:57 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I’m sure Sparky will let us know. Right now he’s probably working on a re-post from Dominic Solanke on why Rashford’s overrated.
sparky hates Manchester and everything that its about except the time we were winning he liked that bit

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:23 PM
bosskeano

Ferdinand’s former United team-mate Paul Scholes agrees and also suggests that when Maguire and Lindelof have that midfield protection in front of them, it can hinder the team’s ability to attack fluently.

‘When they have the two [Fred and The Scottish Player] in front of them, they look different,’ Scholes said. ‘They had that little bit of protection that’s helped them. Not all of them [need it].

‘You’re a defender for a reason, you’re supposed to be OK one-on-one, sometimes it can take away the attacking side of the team which it has done in the last couple of games, especially against Chelsea on Saturday. ‘Fred and The Scottish Player have definitely made them look better players, and they’ll prefer that.’

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/29/rio-f...ed?ito=cbshare

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:27 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
Ferdinand’s former United team-mate Paul Scholes agrees and also suggests that when Maguire and Lindelof have that midfield protection in front of them, it can hinder the team’s ability to attack fluently.

‘When they have the two [Fred and The Scottish Player] in front of them, they look different,’ Scholes said. ‘They had that little bit of protection that’s helped them. Not all of them [need it].

‘You’re a defender for a reason, you’re supposed to be OK one-on-one, sometimes it can take away the attacking side of the team which it has done in the last couple of games, especially against Chelsea on Saturday. ‘Fred and The Scottish Player have definitely made them look better players, and they’ll prefer that.’

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/29/rio-f...ed?ito=cbshare
2 clean sheets

Unread 29-10-2020, 07:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Prediction: footballer of the year and ballon d'or for Bruno
Will look good alongside Welbeck's, nqat.

Unread 29-10-2020, 10:38 PM
Pancho77

Rashford when he came on proper took that game by the scruff of the neck £#%&!ing amazing man on a mission I have criticised the lad over the School dinners political thing etc I have my own views on that and I was thinking that was deflecting from the job in hand of playing his heart out for United but that kid last night was a £#%&!ing inspiration

Unread 30-10-2020, 12:06 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho77
Rashford when he came on proper took that game by the scruff of the neck £#%&!ing amazing man on a mission I have criticised the lad over the School dinners political thing etc I have my own views on that and I was thinking that was deflecting from the job in hand of playing his heart out for United but that kid last night was a £#%&!ing inspiration
Never really happened, he just took a while to fully come back from a significant injury.

Safe to say he has now

Unread 30-10-2020, 02:36 AM
Medlock

Quote:

Bloody hates meals for the needy does Panchers

Unread 30-10-2020, 09:27 AM
History

Quote:
Rashford when he came on proper took that game by the scruff of the neck f***ing amazing man on a mission I have criticised the lad over the School dinners political thing etc I have my own views on that and I was thinking that was deflecting from the job in hand of playing his heart out for United but that kid last night was a f***ing inspiration
Wants to feed million of kids- Meh

Scores 3 goals - WhAT an iNsPIrAtIoN

You absolute weirdo

Unread 30-10-2020, 09:41 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Wants to feed million of kids- Meh

Scores 3 goals - WhAT an iNsPIrAtIoN

You absolute weirdo

Unread 30-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Ethers