United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:25 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
not needed where????? please god don't say United doesn't need him
Out of interest who would you drop for him? Rashford or Martial? If you say we could play all 3 in attack, where does that leave Greenwood's development? Asking for a friend

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
not needed where????? please god don't say United doesn't need him
Who you dropping at United for him ?

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:29 PM
bosskeano

Martial...simple

Haaland is head and shoulders a better #9 because he's more suited to playing that position. Love Greenwood and Rashford out wide.

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:30 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Martial...simple

Haaland is head and shoulders a better #9 because he's more suited to playing that position. Love Greenwood and Rashford out wide.

'simple'

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:32 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Martial...simple

Beginning of last season I would have driven Martial out to Dortmund to make the swap myself, but he's a different animal now. Picks up the ball and runs with real intent, always a major threat and wins stupid amount of penalties because he shits the opposition up so much.

Wouldn't make that swap now.

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:36 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Beginning of last season I would have driven Martial out to Dortmund to make the swap myself, but he's a different animal now. Picks up the ball and runs with real intent, always a major threat and wins stupid amount of penalties because he shits the opposition up so much.

Wouldn't make that swap now.
I like Martial and what he can do, don't get me wrong.

yes he's a threat with his ability to run at players and will win penalties because he is quick...i give him full credit for that which is why he's more suited on the wing but asked to play the 9 as we don't have anyone else.

Haaland is more than capable of doing the same but he's a much more clinical finisher in the box, stronger in the air, better in his link up play and for his size he's got pace to him.

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:36 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
I like Martial and what he can do, don't get me wrong.

yes he's a threat with his ability to run at players and will win penalties because he is quick...i give him full credit for that which is why he's more suited on the wing but asked to play the 9 as we don't have anyone else.

Haaland is more than capable of doing the same but he's a much more clinical finisher in the box, stronger in the air, better in his link up play and for his size he's got pace to him.
Ideally we have the option to choose from Haaland, Rashford, Martial and Greenwood

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:38 PM
bosskeano

that would be brilliant to be honest and what Ole wanted until Woodward £#%&!ed it up or better yet the agent £#%&!ed it up with the release clause they wanted United to agree

those 4 in one side would be £#%&!ing fantastic

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:43 PM
LaPaz

After whats happened with Pogba I wouldn't sign anybody associated with Raiola. Add to that his connections and support of Lids makes it non starter.

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:50 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Who you dropping at United for him ?
Kind of player you make room for.

if we had've signed him in January, he would have already established himself as our main man

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:57 PM
utd99

When did this ‘who do you drop for him’ thing become a thing? In 99 we had four top quality strikers and a manager tough enough to manage them.

Unread 05-11-2020, 10:55 AM
ZiggyStardust

What a weird interview

Unread 05-11-2020, 10:57 AM
windy waffles

Magnificent bastard.

Unread 05-11-2020, 10:58 AM
Bunker Buster

Absolute blockheaded £#%&!ing mutant, keep him away from M16

Unread 05-11-2020, 10:59 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Absolute blockheaded £#%&!ing mutant, keep him away from M16

But he could be OUR blockheaded £#%&!ing mutant....

Unread 05-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Even for a mere 3 seconds, Micah Richards is £#%&!ing insufferable.

Unread 05-11-2020, 02:55 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Absolute blockheaded £#%&!ing mutant
He looks like a bad regen from a football game.

Unread 05-11-2020, 03:58 PM
bosskeano

he's a £#%&!ing magnificent footballer and we'd be lucky to have him as our #9 but that will never happen without Woodward making footballing decisions

Unread 05-11-2020, 04:09 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He looks like a bad regen from a football game.
He looks like a bad regen from £#%&!ing Doom

Unread 05-11-2020, 05:08 PM
rustling jimmies

We would only turn him to absolute shit like many of our other signings so pointless even trying to sign him.
Closed Thread