United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 23-06-2020, 12:05 PM
ryanMUFC

Just completed fungal nail treat (Scholl reds )

I reckon the small footed lot are at an advantage.

Unread 23-06-2020, 12:06 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Yes I've started doing a bit or preservation work on them... As I say schlepping about in the garden barefoot since May hasn't helped.

Need to start moisturising the boat race more often too.
Hasn't moisturising been scientifically debunked on here before, perhaps by Grimson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Just completed fungal nail treat (Scholl reds )

I reckon the small footed lot are at an advantage.
My sister (utter hippy) said you can use something else that have lying around the house thar works just as well but can't remember what it was... Might have been toothpaste, nail varnish remover...

Unread 23-06-2020, 12:17 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
My sister (utter hippy) said you can use something else that have lying around the house thar works just as well but can't remember what it was... Might have been toothpaste, nail varnish remover...
The treatment was a clear varnish and a file. Money well spent as the alternative would have been getting it removed.

Unread 23-06-2020, 12:26 PM
BarryX

I always thought a man's feet should be a bit rough and battered. Shows strength of character (so I say to myself). The male pedicure just doesn't seem right to me...

Unread 23-06-2020, 01:21 PM
believe

Had this conversation with you a month or two back and Iím still waiting for my rep. Mine were hideous, like them chicken feet I see in the supermarket here. Iíve been using urea cream 30% for about a year now and theyíre a million times better. I still have to shave them with a Stanley knife blade once a fortnight but we canít have everything.

Unread 23-06-2020, 01:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Shave your feet !?!?!?!?!!

Unread 23-06-2020, 01:34 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Had this conversation with you a month or two back and Iím still waiting for my rep. Mine were hideous, like them chicken feet I see in the supermarket here. Iíve been using urea cream 30% for about a year now and theyíre a million times better. I still have to shave them with a Stanley knife blade once a fortnight but we canít have everything.
We forking did as we dint we... Its been a long covid campaign....

For the sheer impoliteness I'm going to bloody order some right now arent I..

Unread 23-06-2020, 01:37 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Theyíre grim mate, years of toll in steel toe caps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
We forking did as we dint we... Its been a long covid campaign....

For the sheer impoliteness I'm going to bloody order some right now arent I..
It will change your life pal

Unread 23-06-2020, 01:48 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Unread 23-06-2020, 02:49 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe