United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 19-08-2020, 08:38 PM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i got the hokas too thanks to this thread. very comfy.
i am short, stocky pebble, so i tend to get tired legs after log runs

the hokas are brilliant in cushioning and support and i've loved running in them

the only thing i would say is rotate them with a lighter running shoe every now and again, as the amount of cushioning can make the foot "lazy" and lose some of it's flexibility and conditioning. similar to always wearing heavy boxing gloves causes the hands to weaken and soften in boxing.
 
Unread 21-08-2020, 03:02 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

brooks reds we are here
 
Unread 21-08-2020, 03:03 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
brooks reds we are here
Wrong thread pal
 
Unread 21-08-2020, 03:07 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i am short, stocky pebble, so i tend to get tired legs after log runs

the hokas are brilliant in cushioning and support and i've loved running in them

the only thing i would say is rotate them with a lighter running shoe every now and again, as the amount of cushioning can make the foot "lazy" and lose some of it's flexibility and conditioning. similar to always wearing heavy boxing gloves causes the hands to weaken and soften in boxing.
cheers ellers
 
Unread 21-08-2020, 03:08 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Wrong thread pal


https://www.brooksrunning.com/en_us/...es/110345.html

these i have the levitate 3's fantastic for running in
 
Unread 21-08-2020, 05:33 PM
Cream
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky


https://www.brooksrunning.com/en_us/...es/110345.html

these i have the levitate 3's fantastic for running in
Superb brand for broad footed MEN.
 
Unread 21-08-2020, 08:02 PM
ryanMUFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Superb brand for broad footed MEN.
They look like Skechers. Alright if you don’t care about your appearance, I suppose.
 
Unread 21-08-2020, 09:36 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
They look like Skechers. Alright if you don’t care about your appearance, I suppose.
They're for running, for fashion trainers I have x2 pair of New Balance.

You should see my Hokas!
 
Unread 21-08-2020, 09:43 PM
ryanMUFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
They're for running, for fashion trainers I have x2 pair of New Balance.

You should see my Hokas!
Some of the more stylish running shoes (even if they do look a bit orthopedic).

Was looking at some ON running shoes which are pretty smart but opted for Ultraboost which I have barely taken off since.
 
Unread 24-09-2020, 03:40 PM
Poop
 
Default



Waiting for the Aldi ones myself.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Trainers 2020
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trainers. MUFC One Love Off Topic 2691 26-11-2016 12:13 AM
Trainers that rub Weekend Rockstar Off Topic 2 29-05-2008 10:39 PM
do you like trainers? m14red Off Topic 5 07-02-2008 02:19 PM
Trainers Flowers of Manchester Off Topic 42 07-01-2008 04:15 PM
y3 haç trainers Jack's Smirking Revenge Off Topic 9 01-07-2007 06:30 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.