United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 18-04-2010, 09:54 PM
bruntyboy
 
Default Ajax

Goal difference of 83 with one game to go and still probably won't win the league.
 
Unread 18-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Whalefish
 
Default Re: Ajax

Shit happens.
 
Unread 19-04-2010, 12:13 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default Re: Ajax

The Dutch league is even less competitive than our own, if anything.
 
Unread 19-04-2010, 12:17 PM
carlosartorial
 
Default Re: Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
The Dutch league is even less competitive than our own, if anything.
No sure how you reach that conclusion given the dutch equivalent of Coventry City are in pole position this year.
 
Unread 19-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default Re: Ajax

Real Madrid or Barca are going to get upwards of 93 (ish) points and one of them won't win the league... That's going to be a record.
 
Unread 19-04-2010, 12:38 PM
borsuk
 
Default Re: Ajax

good manager, martin jol. almost as good as shteve, how you say, mcclaren.
 
Unread 19-04-2010, 12:40 PM
shadowplay
 
Default Re: Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
good manager, martin jol. almost as good as shteve, how you say, mcclaren.

He'll be the first English manager to win a top-flight league since Robson, won't he?
 
Unread 19-04-2010, 12:41 PM
naes_sean
 
Default Re: Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruntyboy
Goal difference of 83 with one game to go and still probably won't win the league.
keep believing!!
 
Unread 19-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop
 
Default Re: Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Real Madrid or Barca are going to get upwards of 93 (ish) points and one of them won't win the league... That's going to be a record.
If Barca and Madrid win each of their 5 remaining games, Madrid will finish on 98pts and still come second if I'm doing me maths right.
.................................................. .pts
1 FC Barcelona 33 26 6 1 80 19 61 84
2 Real Madrid 33 27 2 4 87 29 58 83
3 Valencia CF 33 17 8 8 52 37 15 59 <- That's just stupid.
 
Unread 19-04-2010, 01:51 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default Re: Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
No sure how you reach that conclusion given the dutch equivalent of Coventry City are in pole position this year.
*If* it happens, I think it will be the third (?) time since the 1960s that none of Ajax, PSV or Feyenoord have won it........

QED
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Ajax
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ajax in the 90s koppas Football 49 09-01-2009 10:41 PM
villa - ajax Ginners Football 22 23-10-2008 09:53 PM
Ajax got knocked out Fuzzy Dunlop Football 68 31-08-2007 06:48 PM
Ajax got knocked out Jez Quigley Football 3 30-08-2007 03:23 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:52 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.