United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Reply
 
Unread 22-11-2012, 05:27 AM
believe
 
Thumbs up

hopefully once it's cleared we can start buying some players.
 
Unread 22-02-2013, 09:03 PM
jonaldo99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
hopefully once it's cleared we can start buying some players.
We still buying new players?
 
Unread 26-02-2013, 11:32 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaldo99
We still buying new players?
Mainly second hand ones, but you can get some bargains these days.

The next big movement on the debt won't be until 2017, when the bonds mature. It'll be interesting to see what percentage of the bonds the Glazers have already acquired by that point - they'll have in essence been buying United over again and paying the interest straight to themselves. Devious @#%&!s. I hope it's a high percentage for the club's sake.
 
Unread 19-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Caput Mundi
 
Default

If you English are the top fighters in the world, why they still at your Club? The Glazers in Rome would have lasted two days, and that's a fact.
 
Unread 19-03-2013, 09:24 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caput Mundi
If you English are the top fighters in the world, why they still at your Club? The Glazers in Rome would have lasted two days, and that's a fact.
probably true, would you have stabbed them in the arse on your moped?

 
Unread 19-03-2013, 09:31 AM
thenorthwillriseagain
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caput Mundi
If you English are the top fighters in the world, why they still at your Club? The Glazers in Rome would have lasted two days, and that's a fact.
yeah the italians would never put up with someone so objectionable























 
Unread 19-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Caput Mundi
 
Default

You don't use knives? Remind me what happens every weekend in your towns? You can't handle your beer and stab and glass people. Sober you are a bunch of lambskins:shakehead: And the Glazers still run Manchester United.
 
Unread 19-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Chorlton74
 
Default

Yeah class like Simeone and Di Canio would have driven them out with fierce hand gestures.

happy badgering.
 
Unread 19-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Caput Mundi
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
yeah the italians would never put up with someone so objectionable

Your last two prime ministers? Blair and Cameron, two bilderberg puppies. At last that @#%&! #%&! #%&! everything that moves.























 
Unread 19-03-2013, 09:36 AM
skcollob
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caput Mundi
If you English are the top fighters in the world, why they still at your Club? The Glazers in Rome would have lasted two days, and that's a fact.
As you say, a simple case of putting the tank into reverse gear and chasing down the shopping mall boyz on their way to the Glazeria dome.
 
Unread 19-03-2013, 09:39 AM
skcollob
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcollob
As you say, a simple case of putting the tank into reverse gear and chasing down the shopping mall boyz on their way to the Glazeria dome.
Try a bit harder ffs, I sound more Iti than you.
 
Unread 19-03-2013, 09:47 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Only 4 and a 1/2 Ronaldo's to go.
must be why we're buying him back.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Debt
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Refinancing the debt thatsfuctit Football 84 27-05-2013 12:11 PM
This debt believe Football 22 23-01-2013 04:23 PM
More debt red @rmy Love United, Hate Glazer 19 25-08-2010 09:50 PM
716.5m in debt El Chalten Love United, Hate Glazer 57 21-01-2010 09:19 AM
Glazers and debt Mr_Ed Football 26 06-12-2009 12:41 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:17 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.