Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
what's this, dunk doesn't rate mata?

So add Mata to the list:

rooney
bale
mata

anymore for anymore?

iirc dunk didn't want RVP at first either did he?
He's no Nuri Sahin that's for sure.

Unread 06-08-2014, 01:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
It would "feel like cheating" iirc (I do btw).
Did and does tbh. Don't like us buying players from our rivals, still don't. Once someone has played for City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea or anyone of that nature I don't want them at OT generally. Just buying the top scorer from one of our rivals, one already in the peak years of his career is a City-esque move.

And a top CM or 2 would've still been a better long term bet than RvP.

I wanted Sahin on loan or something, so not the same tbf.

Unread 06-08-2014, 01:46 PM
ziggyman17

We are a year too early........ Reus will be next summers transfer saga, It will be on and off all summer till he signs for Madrid...

Unread 06-08-2014, 01:47 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Did and does tbh. Don't like us buying players from our rivals, still don't. Once someone has played for City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea or anyone of that nature I don't want them at OT generally. Just buying the top scorer from one of our rivals, one already in the peak years of his career is a City-esque move.

Cantona?

Unread 06-08-2014, 01:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Cantona?
He was only there a season so it wasn't too bad with him. Plus, I was about 12 at the time and dgaf.

Unread 06-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Mata will be the PFA player of the year this year no question about that.
15+ goals and 20+ assists
Agreed. Can see him being pivotal in that number 10 role.

Unread 06-08-2014, 01:51 PM
The Watcher

Quote:

lol

Unread 06-08-2014, 01:51 PM
andyroo

Quote:
He was only there a season so it wasn't too bad with him. Plus, I was about 12 at the time and dgaf.
Andy Cole?

Unread 06-08-2014, 01:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
lol
I've never had that child like desire to want the top players from all our rivals tbf.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Andy Cole?
I'd wanted United to sign him since his first season at Newcastle, and I never really saw them as rivals either, tbf. Same with Blackburn. Plus, he was about 23 when we signed him, hardly in his peak years.

andyroo

Quote:
I've never had that child like desire to want the top players from all our rivals tbf.
Dortmund are our European rivals... wait, no they're not. £#%&!ing Moyes

Unread 06-08-2014, 01:53 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Now that is £#%&!ing mental.

Unread 06-08-2014, 01:55 PM
silv

Quote:
Agreed. Can see him being pivotal in that number 10 role.
full pre season behind him and with Rooney and Van Persie in front of him....

Him and Herrera and hopefully Vidal

Shaw and Young providing width and pace ...

£#%&! this season is going to be sexy

Unread 06-08-2014, 01:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Now that is £#%&!ing mental.
How is it?

Up until RvP we hadn't signed a player from Chelsea, Liverpool, City or Arsenal since Viv Anderson or Mal Donaghy or someone equally ancient. Maybe Tony Coton. It's how it is in this country, It's only City and Chelsea with their monopoly money that has changed it.

I hate that culture in Italy where the Milan clubs swap players all the time £#%&!ing ludicrous. Once they are the enemy, they stay the enemy.

I seem to recall City getting slaughtered on here for signing up all Arsenals players as they were cheating, weakening teams they were hoping to usurp. And Munich get plenty for stealing players from anyone who even dares to rival them in Germany...

We could, in theory, go and buy Aguero, Kompany and Toure from City and then annihilate them. Personally, I'd rather we left them there, found players from elsewhere and annihilated them without weakening them.

Unread 06-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Sparky taking on Dunk in a tactics/formation/selection debate.

Tell us again Sparky about how much you rate the likes of Jones and Welbeck.
Shut up you absolute £#%&!ing turtleneck.

Unread 06-08-2014, 07:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Football

Mata was a blatant panic buy, tbf.

Unread 06-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Mata was a blatant panic buy, tbf.

And then we stuck him out on the wing FFS

Unread 06-08-2014, 09:39 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
"Borussia Dortmund has noted with some irritation that Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is currently discussing internal BVB matters in a three-day rhythm in the media,” read the statement.

"We are sure that it is quite clear to anybody interested in football what intentions lie behind such remarks.

"Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is also fully aware that his behaviour is only going to further damage an already tense relationship between Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich.

"Naturally as employers, we are going to continue to follow our principles in future and not discuss any details of our employees’ contracts in public."

Unread 06-08-2014, 09:42 PM
dunk

Deffo moving this summer now everyone knows how much.

What a @#%&! that it won't be to OT

Vidal
Blind
Hummels
Reus

The rest may as well have £#%&!ed off home

Unread 15-08-2014, 03:18 PM
ScarFace

lots saying signed for madrid..................atletico.

surely not
Closed Thread