Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Just die
oh dear

Unread 07-06-2014, 07:21 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He was engaged to a bird who had just had a miscarriage (Dave Gardeners sister) when he started knocking her off. She knew what she was getting in to and has been handsomely compensated. Rhodri is a dick anyways by all accounts.
so that makes what he did ok :shakehead:

Unread 07-06-2014, 09:45 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
great documentary. very surprised at how much Giggs opened up. That scene where he is watching LVG on the news. His eyes going everywhere

and recorded proof of what a disaster it would have been to hand the management of the club to Giggs and the 92ers
His speech before the Southampton game was terrible too. The lads were walking out thinking of their holidays.

Unread 07-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
His speech before the Southampton game was terrible too. The lads were walking out thinking of their holidays.
Played like it as well

Unread 07-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
so that makes what he did ok :shakehead:
I couldn't give a flying £#%&! where or who he sticks his dick in.

Unread 07-06-2014, 10:54 AM
ericcantona

Quote:
He was engaged to a bird who had just had a miscarriage (Dave Gardeners sister) when he started knocking her off. She knew what she was getting in to and has been handsomely compensated. Rhodri is a dick anyways by all accounts.
It's not necessarily that I feel sorry for her, more that I'm just amazed she can actually do it.

The dad having banter with Giggs as well that was just weird.

Unread 07-06-2014, 10:56 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
It's not necessarily that I feel sorry for her, more that I'm just amazed she can actually do it.

unfortunately these things happen in families and some manage to move on with their lives, some don't.

You're turning in to Germaine £#%&!ing Greer.

Unread 07-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Crumps

Quote:

He's never stepping off that gravy train, good chance Giggsy would give him a hiding too. In his own head he'll be respecting his daughters wishes and she knew who she was marrying. Not like she married Phil Neville is It?

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:01 AM
ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
unfortunately these things happen in families and some manage to move on with their lives, some don't.

You're turning in to Germaine £#%&!ing Greer.
How has it got anything to do with feminism you £#%&!ing thicko? I would say the same if it was a bloke whose missus had cheated

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:02 AM
red @rmy

Quote:

Agreed!
I'd have battered giggs if that was my daughter

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:04 AM
believe

Quote:
How has it got anything to do with feminism you £#%&!ing thicko? I would say the same if it was a bloke whose missus had cheated
who said anything about feminism you cross eyed @#%&!? I just meant you're a whining bastard.

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:05 AM
ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
who said anything about feminism you cross eyed @#%&!? I just meant you're a whining bastard.
And you're a fat #@&%! so what?

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:05 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Agreed

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:06 AM
believe

Quote:
no i'm not.

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:34 AM
Denis Irwell

talking about principles here? Ryan's millions are far more important

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Game, set, match

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Agreed
I can confirm that i also agree.

Unread 07-06-2014, 01:04 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
great documentary. very surprised at how much Giggs opened up. That scene where he is watching LVG on the news. His eyes going everywhere

and recorded proof of what a disaster it would have been to hand the management of the club to Giggs and the 92ers
Spot on.

Quote:
He's never stepping off that gravy train, good chance Giggsy would give him a hiding too. In his own head he'll be respecting his daughters wishes and she knew who she was marrying. Not like she married Phil Neville is It?
It isn't right but this is a good point. You don't marry a footballer, especially one as famous as Ryan Giggs, and expect him not to cheat. They chose that life at the end of the day. Their superficial life comes at a price, unfortunately.

Unread 07-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Spot on.

It isn't right but this is a good point. You don't marry a footballer, especially one as famous as Ryan Giggs, and expect him not to cheat. They chose that life at the end of the day. Their superficial life comes at a price, unfortunately.
carmela soprano here.

Unread 07-06-2014, 01:20 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
carmela soprano here.
Genuiely LOL'd at this.
Closed Thread