United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2014, 11:58 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
He turned a winger into one of the worlds best CM's. Anything is possible
He has the eye for taking a player and developing him in another role doesn't he?

Unread 24-04-2014, 11:59 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If van Gaal does come in and wants to go 4-3-3 with RvP up top, a decision will have to be made on Rooney pretty sharpish to avoid another season like the last one with him moping about and bitching to the papers all the time.
He'll play from the left and occasionally through the middle. Like it or £#%&! off.

tbf, I expect him to thrive under a proper coach who doesn’t allow him to £#%&! around in midfield

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He has the eye for taking a player and developing him in another role doesn't he?
We do need a RB to help Rafael out

Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Think of what he could do with Jones!

Unread 24-04-2014, 12:00 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Pogba , Fabregas , a cb , shaw and a winger with pace.

Bobs your uncle

Amended

Unread 24-04-2014, 12:04 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Think of what he could do with Jones!
He's not a miracle worker FFS.

Like Jonesy, needs a kick up the arse though. I blame Moyes.

Unread 24-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Neo

Quote:
He's not a miracle worker FFS.

Like Jonesy, needs a kick up the arse though. I blame Moyes.
Tbf, Jonah has the potential to be world-class in three different positions.

Not even John Charles and Di Stefano achieved that.

Unread 24-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Rhodzy

Love big Cavaners. Doubt this will happen though. Money needs to spent elsewhere first.

Unread 24-04-2014, 12:53 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
60m won't even get you Pogba.

Robin isn't going, he's in bed with the new boss. Unless van Gaal reckons Rooney can play in a deeper role? Which we all know isn't possible.
Eh, I thought Juve were pretty skint. Are they really in any position to turn down £60m?

Unread 24-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Part 36 Offer

We don't need cavani. Great player though. Would prefer reus.

Unread 24-04-2014, 11:26 PM
The Watcher

Edinson Cavani enlists new agent to help seal £56m move to Manchester United from Paris Saint-Germain this summer

No idea wtf United are playing at tbh.

Unread 24-04-2014, 11:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Rafabz is all over the £#%&!ing place at the moment. Taking shots at Rozay-B and now El Matador? wtf.

Handing it to TBR on a plate, here.

Unread 24-04-2014, 11:32 PM
andyroo

I think he was happier under Moyes tbh. His all-encompassing rage for all things United hasn't been sated by this bloodbath at all.

Unread 24-04-2014, 11:37 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I think he was happier under Moyes tbh. His all-encompassing rage for all things United hasn't been sated by this bloodbath at all.
His crucial alliance with MJ is also disintegrating, as their divergent views on Rooney resurface and they begin questioning each others parentage in robust terms.

It was beautiful while it lasted.

Unread 24-04-2014, 11:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
£56m for him? Really? Watched him against Chelsea and he was £#%&!ing gash.

Unread 24-04-2014, 11:59 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If there's one position we don't need to strengthen in its centre forward

I think the media think they can make up any old %@#$&!s about Utd at the moment and fans will believe it

Unread 24-04-2014, 11:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

I think the media think they can make any old %@#$&!s about Utd at the moment and think fans will believe it
I read one story just now that says we're giving Southampton £55m for Luke Shaw and Adam Lallana.

Adam £#%&!ing Lallana?

Unread 25-04-2014, 12:03 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Bit of a nonsense at Napoli tbf.

Unread 25-04-2014, 09:07 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

I think the media think they can make up any old %@#$&!s about Utd at the moment and fans will believe it
No doubt they do, but then again we've reason to. This does seem worryingly plausible given Woowar's desperation to redeem his reputation after last summer.

There's nothing wrong with the sexy Carlos Kickaball @#%&!, but he's not exactly a dynamic central midfielder is he?

Unread 26-04-2014, 04:21 PM
saffers

Porto want £40m for Mangala. He's simply not worth over twice as much as Garay who is supposedly the best defender in the league this season.

As for Eddy, unless Van Gaal wants to change a habit of a lifetime and go 442 then I don't see it, even if Wazzoh is £#%&!ed off.
Closed Thread