Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
you want us to lose THAT badly
Can't be any worse than the farce on sunday

Unread 18-03-2014, 06:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It doesn't feel like we'll ever win at OT again atm
Don't worry, Norwich play there in a few weeks. Mind you, Hughton will probably get the sack before Motes

Unread 18-03-2014, 06:44 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Look like players who know they're not gonna have anything to do with any farce

Still no sign of Nani also.
Hopefully he's got oil slick shows on

Unread 18-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Tiberian

As bad as Utd have been and as dispirited as they looked against Liverpool I still expect them to progress tomorrow.

Olympiakos are a very average side, travel poorly in Europe and will struggle to deal with the pressure of expectation. Highly likely that they will choke.

Unread 18-03-2014, 07:31 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
As bad as Utd have been and as dispirited as they looked against Liverpool I still expect them to progress tomorrow.

Olympiakos are a very average side, travel poorly in Europe and will struggle to deal with the pressure of expectation. Highly likely that they will choke.
agreed.

Moyes will strut down the touchline like King #@&%! if we manage to sneak through with an unimpressive 3-0. That nervous grin on his £#%&!ing face.
Pumping his vile fist

Unread 18-03-2014, 07:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Olympiakos are, surely, a significantly better team than Fulham. Nuff said

Unread 18-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Ashley's Grime

Get this useless mother£#%&!er out ffs.

Unread 18-03-2014, 08:11 PM
Jethro

Angry

Not arsed about the team but I hope someone at least pulls that £#%&!ing flag down

Unread 18-03-2014, 09:05 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Olympiakos are, surely, a significantly better team than Fulham. Nuff said
Absolutely
And west brom , everton and newcastle

We only beat a 10 man palace 2 nil ffs

No chance of us progressing tomorrow

Unread 18-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Not arsed about the team but I hope someone at least pulls that £#%&!ing flag down
Will be happening, that. Don't worry.

Unread 18-03-2014, 09:14 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Been reading SEF twitter feed. The arrogance on them. Refuse to take it down so basically has to be pulled down. Don't give a £#%&! who contributed to the flag, they should be embarrassed they did.

Unread 18-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
Been reading SEF twitter feed. The arrogance on them. Refuse to take it down so basically has to be pulled down. Don't give a £#%&! who contributed to the flag, they should be embarrassed they did.
Marriage material, this girl.

Unread 18-03-2014, 09:25 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona

I'm glad we gave him the welcome, that he chose to piss all over it with godawful football and godawful results isn't the fans' fault. Would gladly see it taken down now though. Preferably while he's watching.

Unread 18-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Vetch

Yep. The banner has got to go.

Unread 18-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Will be happening, that. Don't worry.

Unread 18-03-2014, 09:35 PM
ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetch
Yep. The banner has got to go.
If the powers that be are aware of this flag off, it'll be taken down in advance on the grounds of health and safety. A Blagger - Tufty flag down could get bloody.

Unread 18-03-2014, 09:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
If the powers that be are aware of this flag off, it'll be taken down in advance on the grounds of health and safety. A Blagger - Tufty flag down could get bloody.

Unread 18-03-2014, 09:48 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
don't know about blagger, but tufty is rather fragile.

Unread 18-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Michael Myers

If they really wanted a flag to sum up Moyes all they needed was a plain white one.

Unread 18-03-2014, 09:57 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Closed Thread