United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-09-2013, 07:09 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
If they have a BAD season they'll finish 2nd.
The doom on here. So what deepers, serie a is £#%&!

Unread 24-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weeknd
They have a better team than us.
No they don't.

Unread 24-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
The doom on here. So what deepers, serie a is £#%&!
I've been shell-shocked since Sunday. Even colourful flowers are seeming black and white.

Unread 28-09-2013, 02:24 AM
VodkaAndCoke

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-Trafford.html

Adnan is keen to stay, but he has some influences round him,” Moyes said.

“We really think an awful lot of him, he is a Manchester United player and I am sure he will [continue to] be.

"We think this is the best place for producing and giving young players an opportunity. We think we do it better than anybody.

"I do it, maybe not as well as my predecessor, but at Everton we always put young players in the team when we thought the time was right. It is what we want.

“It is part of my remit to promote young players and Adnan has been promoted already. The next part is to become a regular first-team player.”

Sounds promising :shakehead:

Get the skinny @#%&! signed up long term ffs.

Unread 28-09-2013, 02:27 AM
Toshiba Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke

“We really think an awful lot of him, he is a Manchester United player and I am sure he will [continue to] be.

"We think this is the best place for producing and giving young players an opportunity. We think we do it better than anybody.

"I do it, maybe not as well as my predecessor, but at Everton we always put young players in the team when we thought the time was right. It is what we want.

“It is part of my remit to promote young players and Adnan has been promoted already. The next part is to become a regular first-team player.”

Another world class talent gone, behave.

Unreal if this happens.

Unread 28-09-2013, 02:57 AM
thrush

Quote:

We're one of the worlds worst clubs for giving youth a go. The reasons why are obvious

Unread 28-09-2013, 04:02 AM
Part 36 Offer

Jesus £#%&!ing Christ :shakehead:

Unread 28-09-2013, 04:07 AM
Toshiba Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Jesus £#%&!ing Christ :shakehead:
Problem pol?

Unread 28-09-2013, 04:20 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
We're one of the worlds worst clubs for giving youth a go. The reasons why are obvious
We are really not and unless they are freaks or have got plenty of games under their belt at another club how many 17/18/19 year olds are starting playing for teams in the big European leagues that are seriously competing for honours?

Thing is With Pogba people are acting like we didn't play the 19/20 year old who is the Juve player when it was the 17/18 year old who we had and there is a £#%&!ing massive difference in players and the pace at which they develop between those ages. If he would have signed the contract he would have got games and now be a first team player here but no he mysteriously signed for Juve after getting Rioala as an agent who would have made £#%&! all out of a £30k per week contract at United.

We put out the Youngest team ever not too long ago under Fergie too and that was with some old @#%&!s dragging the average up.

Unread 28-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiba Red
Problem pol?
Yes mate. I do have a £#%&!ing problem. Januzaj is clearly one of the best young players we have had in years and we are about to lose him it seems. It's a disaster if we lose him. It's the beginning of the end if so. Losing world class talents is £#%&!ing small time.

Unread 28-09-2013, 09:18 AM
thrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
We are really not and unless they are freaks or have got plenty of games under their belt at another club how many 17/18/19 year olds are starting playing for teams in the big European leagues that are seriously competing for honours?

Thing is With Pogba people are acting like we didn't play the 19/20 year old who is the Juve player when it was the 17/18 year old who we had and there is a £#%&!ing massive difference in players and the pace at which they develop between those ages. If he would have signed the contract he would have got games and now be a first team player here but no he mysteriously signed for Juve after getting Rioala as an agent who would have made £#%&! all out of a £30k per week contract at United.

We put out the Youngest team ever not too long ago under Fergie too and that was with some old @#%&!s dragging the average up.
All fair points.

Unread 28-09-2013, 10:02 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

Tony Kroos, Muller at Bayern.
Pedro at Barca

Unread 28-09-2013, 11:05 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Pedro at Barca
None of those really got into the first team until they were 20.

Muller was playing for Munich's second string, Pedro for Barcelona B and Kroos was out on loan at Leverkusen.

Unread 28-09-2013, 11:08 AM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Pedro at Barca
Think you'll find Bayern brought them both along at a slow and completely sensible pace, not much different to what we're now doing with this lad.

Kroos made his debut at 17 and then made 12 league appearances altogether that season, mainly as a sub plus 6 cup games.

Following injury he was loaned out to Leverkusen as a 19 year old returning to Bayern for the 2011/12 season as a 20 year old with a full season behind him and I'm not even gonna go any further with this one, ridiculous to suggest he was treated any differently than Janujaz is being treated now.

Muller was 20 when he broke into the Bayern team, apparently he wanted a loan move away to get games before Van Gaal took over and started playing him.

Two terrible comparisons you've put up really. In a non £#%&!ed up world Janujaz should be brought along slowly, making 10 or 12 appearances and sitting on the bench for big games, learning his trade and growing slowly into a prominent role.

Unread 28-09-2013, 11:08 AM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
None of those really got into the first team until they were 20.

Muller was playing for Munich's second string, Pedro for Barcelona B and Kroos was out on loan at Leverkusen.

Unread 28-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

£#%&!ing hell, wtf is going on? penny pinching???

Unread 28-09-2013, 11:11 AM
Vedder

Sign him up you @#%&!s.

What is the point of having a youth set up if you let the best youngsters £#%&! off to play for other big European clubs

Unread 28-09-2013, 11:11 AM
TC23 Henchasaurus

And Pedro was about 23 before he made a significant contribution to Barcelona's first team you tithead.

Unread 28-09-2013, 11:13 AM
dunk

I think we need to look at what's in the contracts we're putting these lads on when try arrive. Seems ludicrous that they have a year left on their deal at 18/19, leaving us in a weak position. Surely there must be something they can do to protect themselves from this situation, it doesn't seem to be happening to anybody else

Unread 28-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Rhodzy

If we lose him I genuinely cba anymore.
Closed Thread