Closed Thread

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:00 AM
92ToBury

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:02 AM
barca99

Hope its true, would love Fallaini at United

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:09 AM
dunk

I'd be delighted with Big Fro at this point tbh. Wanted him for a few years. Going to be an absolute beast of a CM. Fellaini, Carrick and Kagawa is a nice CM 3 imo.

If we can add someone that's a little bit different again, Fabregas, Gundogan etc, I would start to feel mildly optimistic.

Then we just need to replace Rooney in some way as a figure head/goal threat.

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:15 AM
Neo

Fellaini and Carrick in a defensive double pivot, with Kagawa, Nani, Zaha and Van Persie marauding in attack.

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:16 AM
rebelcountyred

With an elbow here
A head butt there
seems like his fro is every £#%&!ing where
Gets in their face
Kicks em in the balls
And that's what he's all about

Oh do the marouane fellaini
Oh do the marouane fellaini

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:17 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Is this "notes" thing your own personal pet name for him or are you incapable of overruling the autocorrect?
too £#%&!ing lazeeee

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'd be delighted with Big Fro at this point tbh. Wanted him for a few years. Going to be an absolute beast of a CM. Fellaini, Carrick and Kagawa is a nice CM 3 imo.

If we can add someone that's a little bit different again, Fabregas, Gundogan etc, I would start to feel mildly optimistic.

Then we just need to replace Rooney in some way as a figure head/goal threat.
That's my only worry at the minute tbh. RvP will come good when the season kicks off, Welbeck will be great again minus the goals and Hernandez will be used as he has been most of his United career. Nani as a makeshift forward?

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:22 AM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
That's my only worry at the minute tbh. RvP will come good when the season kicks off, Welbeck will be great again minus the goals and Hernandez will be used as he has been most of his United career. Nani as a makeshift forward?

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:23 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
New contract for Nani as well

Quite liked the look of Henriquez tbh, wouldn't be adverse to seeing him get a bit of playing time, if we aren't going to buy anyone.

Someone like Ronaldo (I know ) or Reus () capable of playing anywhere across the front line and getting goals would be perfect. There must be someone out there our scouts have spotted... oh, wait

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Agree with both of these. Moyes has said he wants 2 midfielders, so Fellaini playing as a number 4 as he does for Belgium along with another midfielder (fabregas... ) and it's a good signing.
I think a lot agree with fellani if he comes with. Fabregas.

I cannot understand for the life of me why any Everton signings were not done as soon as moyes moved ? Get him/them settled early etc

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:29 AM
irk

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:33 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
New contract for Nani as well

Quite liked the look of Henriquez tbh, wouldn't be adverse to seeing him get a bit of playing time, if we aren't going to buy anyone.

Someone like Ronaldo (I know ) or Reus () capable of playing anywhere across the front line and getting goals would be perfect. There must be someone out there our scouts have spotted... oh, wait
Henrique was impressive especially his physicality for such a young player, reminded me of a young Sparky in that respect, nice finish for his goal too. Hoping that young Keane comes back as good as ever, we would be well set with two youngsters like them.

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:35 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
too £#%&!ing lazeeee
Understandable but it gets a little irritating after a while.

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:40 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Understandable but it gets a little irritating after a while.
alright mute, duly noted.

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:44 AM
General Woundwort

In notes we trust.

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:55 AM
andyroo

£#%&!'s sake, we went to Real Madrid last year and the best we could manage for a defensive midfielder was Phil Jones. Anyone can see this is a positive development.

Unread 07-08-2013, 10:14 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
£#%&!'s sake, we went to Real Madrid last year and the best we could manage for a defensive midfielder was Phil Jones. Anyone can see this is a positive development.
The Phil Jones who was the best player on the pitch? Same one, aye?

Unread 07-08-2013, 10:16 AM
Rhodzy

Looking forward to both of them in midfield.

Unread 07-08-2013, 10:21 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
The Phil Jones who was the best player on the pitch? Same one, aye?

Don't know which match you watched. He wasn't terrible but best on pitch? Really?

Unread 07-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Neo

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Looking forward to both of them in midfield.
Jones, Fellaini and Carrick all in an unprecedented triple pivot defensive midfield?

All three interchanging, fluidly swapping positions in a Moyevolution form of total football.

Could be immense. Impenetrable. Setting new world records in interceptions/blocks etc.
Closed Thread