United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:33 PM
jaffo

Realistically, I'd like to get Fellaini, I think he'd be brilliant for us.

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:34 PM
BarryX

Thumbs up

Good post Rogieop. I'll rep for that shortly...

First things first. Get Fabio back and feed him a diet of prime sirloin over the summer.

Other than that, keep Nani for one more season, but get rid of Anderson (as much as I want him to stay and turn good), Fletcher, and one of Valencia or Young (probably big Tony). We should also offload some of the players we've loaned out. If we could go all out and buy Ronaldo, we should do that, but let's face it he aint coming back ( ). Otherwise Bale and a Brazilian central midfielder (preferably one with one name). Job done.

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Crumps

If the right players are bought we could have a really settled squad with easy transition for the players that will be getting on. We could dominate for £#%&!ing ages if they are. Fergie is a £#%&!ing genius, has anyone ever created so many different teams and squads that areso successful?

Jones looked £#%&!ing ace at centre half. Like a fast John Terry who knows what his going on around him.

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:36 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Realistically, I'd like to get Fellaini, I think he'd be brilliant for us.
Would also make it easier to win at Goodison Park

btw, delighted you saved one of your rare football posts for a thread I started. yhgr.

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:38 PM
forzagarza

He's still a @#%&! and he should kill himself

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:40 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Good post Rogieop. I'll rep for that shortly...

First things first. Get Fabio back and feed him a diet of prime sirloin over the summer.

Other than that, keep Nani for one more season, but get rid of Anderson (as much as I want him to stay and turn good), Fletcher, and one of Valencia or Young (probably big Tony). We should also offload some of the players we've loaned out. If we could go all out and buy Ronaldo, we should do that, but let's face it he aint coming back ( ). Otherwise Bale and a Brazilian central midfielder (preferably one with one name). Job done.
Valencia has actually threatened to look half decent again in recent weeks tbh, there are no circumstances I can think of where I'd keep Young ahead of him and I'm hardly Two Step's biggest fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Jones looked £#%&!ing ace at centre half. Like a fast John Terry who knows what his going on around him.
Big positive of recent weeks. Up till now, almost all his best games had been at right back. vvg2c.

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
If the right players are bought we could have a really settled squad with easy transition for the players that will be getting on. We could dominate for £#%&!ing ages if they are. Fergie is a £#%&!ing genius, has anyone ever created so many different teams and squads that areso successful?

he did. he does. he will be first choice by this time next season I reckon.

with Evans alongside him we would have 2 central defenders who can both come out with the ball. could be the dawn of something a bit special...

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he did. he does. he will be first choice by this time next season I reckon.

with Evans alongside him we would have 2 central defenders who can both come out with the ball. could be the dawn of something a bit special...
Stick Smalling in there and we could do 3 at the back for you.

I £#%&!ing love being a red.

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Switching Off

Sorry, misread the question, "If you were Sir Chip", so i'll go for Barry Crappants from Peterborough and Simone Mignolet because you can never have too many backup goalkeepers.

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:44 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Sorry, misread the question, "If you were Sir Chip", so i'll go for Barry Crappants from Peterborough and Simone Mignolet because you can never have too many backup goalkeepers.
Brilliant.

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:46 PM
saffers

Go Colombian, just not Falcao.

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Coracao

Out:

Nani
Scholes
Fletcher
Anderson

In:

Fellaini
Muniain
Zaha
Cheaper midfielder / promote Powell

Switching Off

Thumbs up

Quote:
Brilliant.

Vedder

Gareth Bale was born to play for United, he's perfect for us.

Hope we do Anderson and money for James Rodriquez

Nani will be off. Another midfielder we need next to Carrick.

Knowing Fraggle he'll buy some @#%&! from Darlington and a back up keeper

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Shooter McGavin

In

Bale
Strootman
Isco
Wilshire
Rodriguez
Falcao
Ronaldo
Reus
Munain
Baines

Out
Anderson
Scholes and fletcher to coaching
Nani
Young
Valencia

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:50 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
He's still a @#%&! and he should kill himself
I love you forza

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:53 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Gareth Bale was born to play for United, he's perfect for us.

Hope we do Anderson and money for James Rodriquez

Nani will be off. Another midfielder we need next to Carrick.

Have we ever even done that?

Bale is good, he's not the worthless monkey resembling cheat some say he is nor the best playoh evoh but he's pretty good. For £40m+ though he can just fuk off.

You could get Isco AND Muniain for that.

Unread 23-04-2013, 05:53 PM
Sloppy

In

Feilani
Bale
Muniain

Out

Anderson
Nani

#ChampManager

Unread 23-04-2013, 06:08 PM
rafabio