Jack Duckworth

would love van gaal to end him.

Unread 09-12-2014, 09:59 PM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suWdtLcrhag

At one point I'm pretty certain he thinks Neville is accusing him of murder
Typical English sports journo %@#$&!s though, lets ask this bloke who's talking to me in his third or fourth language a question containing an English colloquiallism and then adopt a confused "have you heard this foreign £#%&!er?" tone when he doesn't answer in perfect conversational English.

Unread 10-12-2014, 12:48 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
Typical English sports journo %@#$&!s though, lets ask this bloke who's talking to me in his third or fourth language a question containing an English colloquiallism and then adopt a confused "have you heard this foreign £#%&!er?" tone when he doesn't answer in perfect conversational English.
He deals with them with the contempt they deserve though, just love the look of disdain on his face. Told one in a different clip to "open his ears" when he asked a question he had already answered

Unread 10-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Thanks, Mike. We're 3rd and Norwich are 8th.

Unread 10-12-2014, 02:18 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
These are the same players who were always £#%&!ing injured under your tenure as well phelan you daft @#%&!. Jones, evans, smalling and rafael were always £#%&!ing injured.

The new lads have suffered freak injuries. Blind wasn't even playing for us when he got injured and shaw's was the result of a bad tackle at arsenal. Rojo dislocated his shoulder in a slide tackle. £#%&! all to do with training.

Unread 10-12-2014, 02:36 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
These are the same players who were always £#%&!ing injured under your tenure as well phelan you daft @#%&!. Jones, evans, smalling and rafael were always £#%&!ing injured.

The new lads have suffered freak injuries. Blind wasn't even playing for us when he got injured and shaw's was the result of a bad tackle at arsenal. Rojo dislocated his shoulder in a slide tackle. £#%&! all to do with training.
Neck on the @#%&!, trying to ensure someone's notices him since he's been out in the wilderness

Unread 10-12-2014, 02:42 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suWdtLcrhag

At one point I'm pretty certain he thinks Neville is accusing him of murder
Thought he said at one point...."and you can eat potato's"
Closed Thread