United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2011, 06:45 PM
red in cumbria

Default Re: Team v. Everton

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I don't think he's been bad for long enough to draw any conclusions just yet. After so long struggling with illness, he was always going to need some patience and a run of games.
He just can't have that "run" right now. One way or another he needs to get some strength back first

Unread 28-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
de gea
smalling ferdinand vidic evra
carrick jones cleverley
nani rooney welbeck

Unread 28-10-2011, 06:47 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
We miss the old Dazzler
As much for his attitude as his skills.

Quote:
I don't think he's been bad for long enough to draw any conclusions just yet. After so long struggling with illness, he was always going to need some patience and a run of games.
I hope you're right, but his not been great for a while now. I hope he can recapture his old form, but if it's true that he's suffering from Crohn's Disease, then you have to wonder if that's even possible?

Love the Dazzler

Unread 28-10-2011, 06:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He just can't have that "run" right now. One way or another he needs to get some strength back first
Depends on whether we're going to switch to three in the middle tomorrow. If we are, then our other options to play alongside Carrick and (hopefully) Cleverly are Anderson, Giggs or Park. I'd sooner stick with Fletch and hope he can get his form back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I hope you're right, but his not been great for a while now. I hope he can recapture his old form, but if it's true that he's suffering from Crohn's Disease, then you have to wonder if that's even possible?

Love the Dazzler
I didn't know he had that, tbh. Don't actually know what it is, tbh. Is that sort of thing likely to £#%&! him up?

Unread 28-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Depends on whether we're going to switch to three in the middle tomorrow. If we are, then our other options to play alongside Carrick and (hopefully) Cleverly are Anderson, Giggs or Park. I'd sooner stick with Fletch and hope he can get his form back.

I didn't know he had that, tbh. Don't actually know what it is, tbh. Is that sort of thing likely to £#%&! him up?
if he has it then yes. very unpleasant

Unread 28-10-2011, 07:07 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
jones?

Unread 28-10-2011, 07:10 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
jones?
Nope.

Unread 28-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Nope.
De Gea

Jones Smalling Vidic Fabio

Carrick Cleverley

Rooney Berbatov Morrison

Pea

Unread 28-10-2011, 07:38 PM
dunk

Sam Johnstone on twitter...
Quote:
For past 2yrs, everytime I drive past city training ground no one was ther, all of a sudden its packed with autograph hunters!

Unread 28-10-2011, 07:42 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Team v. Everton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
De Gea

Jones Smalling Vidic Fabio

Carrick Cleverley

Rooney Berbatov Morrison

Pea

We're turning into Roma under Luciano Spalletti! It'd worth seeing that team start just for the jokes. tbf, I don't think Pea is best suited to the Totti role

Unread 29-10-2011, 04:46 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

We're turning into Roma under Luciano Spalletti! It'd worth seeing that team start just for the jokes. tbf, I don't think Pea is best suited to the Totti role
Totti wasnt suited to the Totti role as he's £#%&!.

Unread 29-10-2011, 06:46 AM
djsst

Smalling to miss England's friendlies after breaking bone in foot

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1c9Adi2vl

Unread 29-10-2011, 07:50 AM
TheNew

Bad news that. I suppose it explains his performance last weekend. Good timing with the international %@#$&!s approaching too.
Closed Thread