United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-05-2013, 12:11 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Shilton kept them both out tbh.

Tbf, Robbo probably would've gone in net for England before Chris Turner.
twas a joke dunk.

Unread 29-05-2013, 12:26 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
twas a joke dunk.
Well, obviously

Unread 29-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I've got no problem with Phil Neville coming in as Assistant Manager to be the link between the manager and the players however if he is appointed as head coach then I would have big concerns.

Unlike his brother, when he was on MOTD he seemed to say the same old clichéd guff that Shearer and the rest come out with
He hasn’t even completed the highest coaching badges yet

Watching him dismantle Newcastle's defence in about 90 seconds when they were pasted by the Scousers was excellent, straight after Shearer had contributed something along the lines of "Liverpool were right at it from the off, Newcastle showed no fight, hunger or determination" () is not them spouting the same cliched guff ffs

I'd suggest watching him again.

& he's doing his A-License at the moment, so one more course after that in the UEFA environment ? I wonder if anyone would have given a £#%&! if Giggsy had taken this role without having taken any of the UEFA coaching badges (I've no idea if he has any actually). Or Scholes.

I'm not advocating Pip as being a shoe-in for next big thing in world coaching, but some @#%&!s on here are chucking all the toys out of the pram before he's been appointed & even had a £#%&!ing chance to show what they can do, simply to be the first to refer back to a few pixels on a screen & shout 'told you so'.

It's been a ridiculous amount of time since we had a shakeup of this proportion, I'll admit to being more excited than sceptical, we've not played truly inspiring football for nearly 5 £#%&!ing years imo, so forgive me for not giving that much of a monkeys if we shake the backroom staff up a bit.

Unread 29-05-2013, 08:40 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron

Watching him dismantle Newcastle's defence in about 90 seconds when they were pasted by the Scousers was excellent, straight after Shearer had contributed something along the lines of "Liverpool were right at it from the off, Newcastle showed no fight, hunger or determination" () is not them spouting the same cliched guff ffs

I'd suggest watching him again.

& he's doing his A-License at the moment, so one more course after that in the UEFA environment ? I wonder if anyone would have given a £#%&! if Giggsy had taken this role without having taken any of the UEFA coaching badges (I've no idea if he has any actually). Or Scholes.

I'm not advocating Pip as being a shoe-in for next big thing in world coaching, but some @#%&!s on here are chucking all the toys out of the pram before he's been appointed & even had a £#%&!ing chance to show what they can do, simply to be the first to refer back to a few pixels on a screen & shout 'told you so'.

It's been a ridiculous amount of time since we had a shakeup of this proportion, I'll admit to being more excited than sceptical, we've not played truly inspiring football for nearly 5 £#%&!ing years imo, so forgive me for not giving that much of a monkeys if we shake the backroom staff up a bit.
He has:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ng-badges.html

Not far off getting his Pro license, apparently...
Closed Thread