United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-05-2013, 01:30 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Default It's sunk in, and you know what.....

....I'm £#%&!ing proud that United have given the biggest job in football to David Moyes. I'll admit, Mourhino would have been my pick but that was the SKY, Sparky, mong in me talking. And in all honesty I should have known better. And I do.

To sum it up, you don't call Manchester United, Manchester United calls you.

Unread 10-05-2013, 01:35 AM
Eve_Of_Destruction

Coming round to accepting the decision as well. Yeah Moyes has won £#%&! all and will probably be a total failure at United, but he's worth a shot

At the end of the day, there's no-one out there who could adequately replace Fergie, so it might as well be Moyseh I guess.

Unread 10-05-2013, 01:42 AM
Cream

All those managerial battles he's been involved in over the years, he's coming back with a bazooka here... They won't be able to believe it.

Nobody can.

Unread 10-05-2013, 01:49 AM
Big Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
All those managerial battles he's been involved in over the years, he's coming back with a bazooka here... They won't be able to believe it.

Nobody can.
Because the majority of Utd fans are trophy laden £#%&!ing morons who have known nothing else, the fact a guy who's won no trophies at all doesn't compute and their tiny brains are struggling to deal with it.

Fact is, he's done a beyond wonderful job at a club who had absolutely no chance of winning anything and it would have been a miracle if he had, Ferguson worked no miracles here he just built over time and now he's passed it over to a manager of similar ability who will undoubtedly be successful in his own right.

The "Ronaldo" generation has taken over Utd, absolutely pathetic set of supporters we are these days.

Unread 10-05-2013, 01:52 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Jon
Because the majority of Utd fans are trophy laden £#%&!ing morons who have known nothing else, the fact a guy who's won no trophies at all doesn't compute and their tiny brains are struggling to deal with it.

Fact is, he's done a beyond wonderful job at a club who had absolutely no chance of winning anything and it would have been a miracle if he had, Ferguson worked no miracles here he just built over time and now he's passed it over to a manager of similar ability who will undoubtedly be successful in his own right.

The "Ronaldo" generation has taken over Utd, absolutely pathetic set of supporters we are these days.

you not got work in the morning pal?

oh, yeah sorry

Unread 10-05-2013, 01:53 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:

Unread 10-05-2013, 01:53 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain

you not got work in the morning pal?

oh, yeah sorry

Unread 10-05-2013, 01:55 AM
Big Jon

Sometimes the truth hurts, and the Ronaldo crowd just post pics and gifs as if they are right.

Like i said, pathetic.

Edit - Oh and smilies, that seems to make you right on this forum. Getalong gang.

Unread 10-05-2013, 01:59 AM
Cream

Quote:

Well, it's a theory I suppose.

Unread 10-05-2013, 02:01 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Sometimes the truth hurts, and the Ronaldo crowd just post pics and gifs as if they are right.

Like i said, pathetic.

Edit - Oh and smilies, that seems to make you right on this forum. Getalong gang.

Unread 10-05-2013, 02:03 AM
Big Jon

You might as well do a "Cilla" smiley on here ffs.

As in, Surprise Surprise for the Ronaldo plebs.

Unread 10-05-2013, 02:10 AM
Cream

Quote:

You've had an absolute Hillsborough here.

Unread 10-05-2013, 02:12 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:

Jamie Redhapp reckons 'other managers' are having street parties. Jon, have you ever attended a street party after it was announced that a footbal manager had retired?

Unread 10-05-2013, 02:13 AM
Big Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

You've had an absolute Hillsborough here.
He replied with a "hilarious" gif, you replied saying i'm a scouser.

Whoever runs this site deserves a medal for putting up with such a large collection of inbredforum £#%&!ing morons.

Unread 10-05-2013, 02:15 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:

Whoever runs this site deserves a medal for putting up with such a large collection of inbredforum £#%&!ing morons.
Are you feeling out of breath Jon? Slowly getting the life squeezed out of you by your own muredering fans?

Unread 10-05-2013, 02:16 AM
Big Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Jamie Redhapp reckons 'other managers' are having street parties. Jon, have you ever attended a street party after it was announced that a footbal manager had retired?
No, i was actually a bit sad that the most successful manager ever had retired and even had a bit of a tear in my eye when Gary Neville had a go at Souness for calling Ferguson a badger.

But carry on this forum's tradition of being a group of £#%&!ing idiots if you want pal.

Unread 10-05-2013, 02:17 AM
Big Jon

Quote:
Are you feeling out of breath Jon? Slowly getting the life squeezed out of you by your own muredering fans?
See my previous post, applicable to this idiotic post you've made as well.

Unread 10-05-2013, 02:19 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
See my previous post, applicable to this idiotic post you've made as well.
Times up. Night night.

Unread 10-05-2013, 02:23 AM
Big Jon

Quote:
Times up. Night night.
Epic Bantz.

pfft

Unread 10-05-2013, 02:24 AM
Cream

Quote:

Actually I implied you were a scouser.

Thanks for coming though.
Closed Thread