United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-05-2013, 05:19 AM
CPL Mussolini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
You two should meet in real life. I bet you'd get along great. I can tell.
Maybe we will, one day.

Unread 10-05-2013, 05:56 AM
believe

sunk in here too. Still £#%&!ing devastated. Viva ronaldo.

Unread 10-05-2013, 06:23 AM
BarryX

Was in absolute shock all day yesterday, but £#%&! it, in the cold light of day it's all starting to make sense. When you consider the amount of actual work that Moyes has done at Everton (by all accounts, he has put in stupid hours) and the fact that he has stayed loyal to them, kept his head down and not courted controversy....the appointment doesn't seem so bad at all.

Let us just hope he can get us to play the United way The training staff, older/ex players at the club and not least of all Fergie himself (if he can remember) should all be able to point him in the right direction.

VIVA MOYSIE

Unread 10-05-2013, 06:31 AM
BarryX

DAVE - BRING THE MOYES

Unread 10-05-2013, 07:01 AM
rafabio

Now that he is our manager, I am warming to the thought of moyes. Just hope we don't ruin it in the transfer market.

Get another winger, central midfielder we will be set for next season.

Out : Rooney, nani, anderson, valencia, evra
In : Baines, Thiago alcantara/quintero, Isco/Hames

Unread 10-05-2013, 07:37 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Jon
They're fat, ugly, worthless, and think they know what they're talking about.

For example, you.
Hello Moysie.

I like this new chap, he's not afraid to come out swinging. What with him and Bernard we've got some good new blood on here.

Unread 10-05-2013, 07:43 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Hello Moysie.

I like this new chap, he's not afraid to come out swinging. What with him and Bernard we've got some good new blood on here.
Agreed brl most amusing .

Unread 10-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Now that he is our manager, I am warming to the thought of moyes. Just hope we don't ruin it in the transfer market.

Get another winger, central midfielder we will be set for next season.

Out : Rooney, nani, anderson, valencia, evra
In : Baines, Thiago alcantara/quintero, Isco/Hames

Stop pretending you have the thinking facility.

Unread 10-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Hello Moysie.

This... Big Johnners has coming out swinging with a blatant disregard for forum hierarchy. Kiss kiss bang bang.

Unread 10-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Mr Castro

It's sunk in yeah. Wednesday was all about feeling numb and in shock. Thursday was all about waiting for Moyes to be officially announced. Today....we'll just see where we go. We have two more games with Fergie, let's try and enjoy them.

Unread 10-05-2013, 08:41 AM
Zorg

I reckon he'll do well. It makes more sense than Mourinho, who comes in, does well, falls out with everyone and £#%&!s off. When you read about what Moyes has done at Everton it's pretty impressive. Yes, he's had transfer howlers, but so has Fergie.

The biggest concern is that he's never won anything, but you have to take a risk sometimes. He'll be alright.

Unread 10-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Bronson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Jon
Because the majority of Utd fans are trophy laden £#%&!ing morons who have known nothing else, the fact a guy who's won no trophies at all doesn't compute and their tiny brains are struggling to deal with it.

Fact is, he's done a beyond wonderful job at a club who had absolutely no chance of winning anything and it would have been a miracle if he had, Ferguson worked no miracles here he just built over time and now he's passed it over to a manager of similar ability who will undoubtedly be successful in his own right.

The "Ronaldo" generation has taken over Utd, absolutely pathetic set of supporters we are these days.
scouse @#%&! or not....you're not far from the truth

Unread 10-05-2013, 05:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
It's sunk in yeah. Wednesday was all about feeling numb and in shock. Thursday was all about waiting for Moyes to be officially announced. Today....we'll just see where we go. We have two more games with Fergie, let's try and enjoy them.
I've accepted it now, but that isn't to say I've been won over - there is ultimately only one thing that can do that. Best of luck, David
Closed Thread