United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 03-02-2019, 09:51 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Cracking trip, can remember £#%&! all from the game tbh. Know we won though so all good

Ole.
Yaldy!

Well in pal. Great vocal support from the reds as per.

Utfr

Unread 03-02-2019, 09:52 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Owen, Valencia, Di Maria and the current wearer... have I missed anyone ?
That #@&%!, Depay.

Unread 03-02-2019, 10:11 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Before the goal excellent
I wouldn't go that far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Seriously, she's not. Though whether that more reflects well on her or badly on her male counterparts is not for me to judge
this was said during the world cup. she doesn't talk shit. there are some things souness just can't bring himself to say.

Unread 03-02-2019, 10:16 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
As much as i want Sanchez to do well here, he looks burnt out. Whatever spark he had at arsenal is gone, at this stage I'm not entire sure what he even brings to the side. He's not quick anymore and certainly doesn't use the ball in the way you'd expect of a world class player.

I suppose we'll have to chalk it off as another vanity signing by Woodward.

That No7 has been a £#%&!ing curse since Ronaldo left.
We should have known better as a club. I'm definitely not the first to say it but reality is Rooney should have taught us a lesson. If a player doesn't get any respite from training/playing matches, then eventually they're going to burn out. Taking into consideration that Sanchez, like Rooney, had been playing competitive football (including internationals) since the age of 16, we should have been all too aware what that can mean for a player who relies on pace etc. It's a shame but tbh he was never a worldie in the truest sense of the word, barca wouldn't have sold him otherwise. He was a very good player at his peak, that like others in this league possibly benefitted from playing against the absolute dross that clogs this league up.

Unread 03-02-2019, 11:53 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Agreed... pretty sure Sandro is a left footed LB though.

I’m liking the suggestion on Wan-Bissaka from Palace tbh.
Yeah I thought Sandro was a left back and has always been a left back? Not sure we should be going down the route of square pegs and round holes tbh, it’s never really worked out for us.

Unread 03-02-2019, 11:57 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yeah I thought Sandro was a left back and has always been a left back? Not sure we should be going down the route of square pegs and round holes tbh, it’s never really worked out for us.
May aswell give Dalot a run after this round of tough fixtures. We've seen the last few seasons this league is no longer won on quality, but consistency and relentless momentum. Leicester and perhaps Liverpool both have/Had glaring weaknesses in their squad but the collective overcame them.

Obviously if he's patently not good enough get somebody in but he's looked decent so far and you can afford to carry potential and still win this league. And that's all we really want or dare expect next season.

Unread 03-02-2019, 11:58 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Owen, Valencia, Di Maria and the current wearer... have I missed anyone ?
There's some horrific stat knocking about, something like 15 league goals scored in the 7 shirt since Ronaldo left nearly ten years go

Unread 04-02-2019, 12:07 AM
andyroo

MOTD making a big deal out of Matic's potential second yellow. No mention of the bloke who fouled Pogba and should've been off

Unread 04-02-2019, 12:13 AM
dunk

Unread 04-02-2019, 12:47 AM
Big Norm

Just saw this. Fair play to Leicester.

Unread 04-02-2019, 01:04 AM
sa7

£#%&! them

Unread 04-02-2019, 04:21 AM
goldfinger II

This, this, this. Would love to see this partnership given a chance.

I actually think it a good thing that we haven't signed anyone in January window. We still have players with great potential that might be salvaged, if given a run of games, and Bailly is one of them.

I think the process of finding a team is more important than silverware or position this season. Still dreaming of winning the Champions League, mind you. City are the only top team in it, IMO, and they are not really "at it" this season.

Unread 04-02-2019, 09:21 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
May aswell give Dalot a run after this round of tough fixtures. We've seen the last few seasons this league is no longer won on quality, but consistency and relentless momentum. Leicester and perhaps Liverpool both have/Had glaring weaknesses in their squad but the collective overcame them.

Obviously if he's patently not good enough get somebody in but he's looked decent so far and you can afford to carry potential and still win this league. And that's all we really want or dare expect next season.
Yeah I’d give Dalot a run of games too tbh

Can’t do much worse than young has lately and we can see if he can make the next step up.

Turning out to be two very good signings

Neither are that dominant in the air though?

Read somewhere that Lindelöf is 6’2?...

He doesn’t even look 6ft tbh

Unread 04-02-2019, 09:57 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Just saw this. Fair play to Leicester.

https://twitter.com/mufcaways_/statu...632561664?s=19
Sooner have had the £#%&!ing game on the tele though, weren't showing it in the concourse for us £#%&!ers who went down early for a half time pint

Unread 04-02-2019, 05:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Still dreaming of winning the Champions League, mind you. City are the only top team in it, IMO, and they are not really "at it" this season.
There's optimism and there's optimism

Still, if you are right I will be the first to hold up my hands and say so.

Unread 04-02-2019, 05:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Still, if you are right I will be the first to hold up my hands and say so.
11 hours after the thread has fell down the page ?

Unread 04-02-2019, 06:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
11 hours after the thread has fell down the page ?
Why are people so obsessed by this?

Anyway its a match thread and the match was barely 24 hours ago, its not ridiculous to still be posting on it a day later.

Unread 04-02-2019, 06:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:

Anyway its a match thread and the match was barely 24 hours ago, its not ridiculous to still be posting on it a day later.
Don't listen to him, mate. You do you.

Unread 04-02-2019, 06:15 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
It's been explained ric. You're shuffling the deck. Nobody knows what discussion is live or ric is talking to the wall again. And you do it out of ocd so we know you're sweating through all the threads posting for the sake of it.

Unread 04-02-2019, 06:19 PM
AK14

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Don't listen to him, mate. You do you.

Agree.

Doesn’t bother me tbh, don’t really see a problem.
Closed Thread