United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Some years ago a Bolton fanzine had a cover featuring a picture of Duncan Edwards carrying his own head.

I can't remember the name and I don't have a link or any other proof but it's not the sort of thing that I'd wum about.

I know that's not Muamba fault but I wouldn't take any lessons in morality from any of those inbred bastards. I £#%&!ing hate them and anyone associated with them.

And the first person to say "United fans have more class" is a @#%&!. I have no class whatsoever which I believe has already been established on here.

Unread 28-03-2012, 02:49 PM
forwardirektion

Dougie, Red Ish offered the nay sayers out on the forecourt last night, you should sue them for breach of copyright

Unread 28-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Dougie, Red Ish offered the nay sayers out on the forecourt last night, you should sue them for breach of copyright
Lets face it they'd have shit themselves had anyone who looked remotely the part walked up to them and said "I'm here to take up your offer"

Whereas I've been taking care of business in and around the forecourt for 25 years+

Unread 28-03-2012, 02:53 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougiethebiscuit
Lets face it they'd have shit themselves had anyone who looked remotely the part walked up to them and said "I'm here to take up your offer"

Whereas I've been taking care of business in and around the forecourt for 25 years+

Unread 28-03-2012, 02:54 PM
elhombre

Quote:

flogging used cars?

Unread 28-03-2012, 02:56 PM
irk

Quote:

Unread 28-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

with buble as your avatar pal?

Unread 28-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
proper lolled there

Unread 28-03-2012, 06:09 PM
believe

Quote:

ddoes tuffty know about this? he'll be £#%&!ing fuming. i said i'd send a donation to SEF and asked for his address. he pm'd me The Big Bin, The Forecourt. True story.

Unread 29-03-2012, 01:50 AM
wonky no

it isn't witty or funny though is it? it's just controversial, there for £#%&!ing pointless.

the mag is shit.

Unread 29-03-2012, 01:53 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
that's the point. all this outrage over it ffs, what a load of shite. these same people will be happily watching the news showing explosions and so on in iraq/afghanistan/libya etc with commentary about whether our tactics are working or not, suddenly they get all precious about a picture of a guy who didn't die getting medical treatment. a different picture wouldn't have made the point half as well - the fact it called up even more outpourings of soap opera emotion shows how well it worked.

people don't like having their hypocrisy pointed out, especially when they're all busy clapping each other on their backs about what wonderful people they are.
i didn't know the mag had a mission.

Unread 29-03-2012, 02:35 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
it isn't witty or funny though is it? it's just controversial, there for £#%&!ing pointless.

the mag is shit.
been shit for years

Mr Spleen is top

the rest (backbeat or whatever its called now is utter turd) is a waste of ink. just like mike duff and ian hough in UWS

oh, and that #@&%! richard shaffer (north stand) too

i'd love to smash him to tiny bits, he went to a training session at carrington. on christmas day. the utterly sad @#%&!

Unread 29-03-2012, 04:59 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
i didn't know the mag had a mission.
the picture was trying to make a point and it succeeded

Unread 29-03-2012, 07:08 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
been shit for years

Mr Spleen is top

the rest (backbeat or whatever its called now is utter turd) is a waste of ink. just like mike duff and ian hough in UWS

oh, and that #@&%! richard shaffer (north stand) too

i'd love to smash him to tiny bits, he went to a training session at carrington. on christmas day. the utterly sad @#%&!

Unread 29-03-2012, 07:56 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
looks like bazza's been bitten

Genuinely thought that was a Liverpool photoshop....Kuyt.

Unread 29-03-2012, 08:00 AM
forzagarza

wONKY HAS DIED ON HIS ARSE HERE FOR 77MINUTES OR SO

Unread 29-03-2012, 03:25 PM
The Watcher

'Patrice' ffs

Unread 29-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Genuinely thought that was a Liverpool photoshop....Kuyt.
Yep, let's see....erm...Kuyt...Enrique....Lucas....and....... erm.....nope, can't get the last one..

Unread 29-03-2012, 06:12 PM
otbarney

I think it's very strange how this heart attack has turned Muamba from a journeyman footballer, into a wonderfully talented player.

Unread 29-03-2012, 06:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
I think it's very strange how this heart attack has turned Muamba from a journeyman footballer, into a wonderfully talented player.
Actually, I expected more of that than has actually happened.....
Closed Thread