United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2020, 06:23 PM
Chris Quayd

Two footed winger who came through at Watford, what could possibly go wrong?

Unread 03-08-2020, 06:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Two footed winger who came through at Watford, what could possibly go wrong?

2 footed

Unread 03-08-2020, 06:26 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Oh dear Scar....
is it fake? not my fault, blame the united twitter mongs retweeting him !!

Unread 03-08-2020, 06:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
is it fake? not my fault, blame the united twitter mongs retweeting him !!
yes, does the fake tick not give it away?

Unread 03-08-2020, 06:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Need another defender and Neves.
Get the impression he is literally the last player Wolves would sell this summer.

Unread 03-08-2020, 07:56 PM
Arnold Muhren

Unread 03-08-2020, 08:06 PM
Dr Stranger

Looks like we're going to really struggle to £#%&! this up.

Come on, Woody. Pull your finger out ffs.

Unread 03-08-2020, 08:07 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Get the impression he is literally the last player Wolves would sell this summer.
that why i want him

Unread 03-08-2020, 08:27 PM
bosskeano

i think now that Sanchez deal has been done....Sancho will be announced in the next 48 hours and given the #7 jersey

Unread 03-08-2020, 08:31 PM
Dr Stranger

I'm gonna tempt fate....

Right, Bundesliga experts.... how good is he?

Unread 03-08-2020, 08:42 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I'm gonna tempt fate....

I’ve watched a fair few Dortmund games over the past couple of years and he’s brilliant imo. Incredibly level headed for someone so young which is a fantastic sign - makes the right choice more often than not but like Bruno is not afraid to try things even if they don’t work out. Versatile, sets up and scores plenty. Rapid when he gets going which suits our attack - he’ll slot right in.

It’s the mentality that is what’s gonna elevate him imo - loads of young, technically gifted players who look like worldies as teens never go on to reach their potential because, for whatever reason, they don’t develop the brain required to actually play intelligent football. No worries there with this kid; he just makes the right decisions a lot of the time.

Unread 03-08-2020, 08:50 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
I'm gonna tempt fate....

Just turned 20, isn't lingard, left city, scouse want him but cant afford and can play left and right wing.

Unread 03-08-2020, 09:08 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
I'm gonna tempt fate....

watched Dortmund quite a lot myself and Sancho is very good. He plays mostly on the right wing for Dortmund in the old 4231 but not they've switched to the 3421(much like chelsea and arsenal) and he plays either of the two inside forwards underneath Haaland.

He creates a lot of goal scoring chances, can finish himself, pace, good crosser of the ball and a willing defender for a forward.....He'll be a fantastic signing for Utd.

Unread 03-08-2020, 09:08 PM
Baron

Quote:
I'm gonna tempt fate....

https://youtu.be/mOLpTuGa8hA

Their league YouTube did some excellent analysis on his improvement over the past couple of seasons. 20 Years old & unbelievably productive, has all the attributes & should only get better with a forward line like we have. Hopefully it’ll be nailed soon.

Unread 03-08-2020, 09:12 PM
BarryX

Not going to count any chickens until this is signed on the dotted on the line and he's got the number 7 on his back.

Unread 03-08-2020, 09:14 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Reliable journos on Twitter suggesting that a fee is still to be agreed, and Dortmund are growing frustrated as they are keen to find a replacement if they end up selling.

Sancho very keen to join United.

Woodward.

Unread 03-08-2020, 09:20 PM
BarryX

Imagine if Dortmund's beloved old manager steals our thunder with a last minute bid. Anything's possible and he's got better links to that club than we have

It would almost be as bad as finding out that Billpig was a bent scouse copper.

Unread 03-08-2020, 09:22 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Imagine if Dortmund's beloved old manager steals our thunder with a last minute bid. Anything's possible and he's got better links to that club than we have

It would almost be as bad as finding out that Billpig was a bent scouse copper.
Klopp wanted Timo but was denied due to the fee, which is less than half of Sancho's cost.

I think Klopp agreed to spending multiple seasons budgets in a few seasons a while ago. They dont have a lot to spend.

Unread 03-08-2020, 09:23 PM
Dr Stranger

Thumbs up

Nice one, boys.

Always hard to judge on YouTube, but that composure in the final third did seem to be a big feature of his game.

Let's hope we can get it done then that front line is really one of them most exciting young strike forces in Europe.

Once that's done, we can finally get around to the issue of just who will replace Lukaku's goals.

Unread 03-08-2020, 09:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
Nice one, boys.

Always hard to judge on YouTube, but that composure in the final third did seem to be a big feature of his game.

Let's hope we can get it done then that front line is really one of them most exciting young strike forces in Europe.

Once that's done, we can finally get around to the issue of just who will replace Lukaku's goals.
Well Rashford’s certainly doing his level best to replace his first touch.
Closed Thread