United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-01-2008, 02:59 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
And to think, they basically welcomed their Yanqui overlords with open arms. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. It's on!
I wonder what they'll do with that Stars & Stripes flag they've been waving on the kop since last season

Unread 14-01-2008, 03:17 PM
wiganste

I bet Fernando Torres is gutted. Leaving one mediocre club for another mediocre club.

Unread 14-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I bet Fernando Torres is gutted. Leaving one mediocre club for another mediocre club.
Atleti are actually are in a better league position that the dippers now

Unread 14-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Serenity Now

How about this? The Kuyt vs Rooney thread. That this even exists is absolutely hilarious.
Quote:
Rooney. I like Kuyt and think he has the potential to be better, but at the minute Rooney.
Brilliant

Unread 14-01-2008, 04:09 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
How about this? The Kuyt vs Rooney thread. That this even exists is absolutely hilarious.Brilliant
Do these clowns even watch football?

Unread 14-01-2008, 04:17 PM
wiganste

£#%&!ing hell fire!! There's still some on there who think Kuyt is the better player.

Unread 14-01-2008, 04:19 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell fire!! There's still some on there who think Kuyt is the better player.
Rooney was the better player at 16 ffs. There's no comparison!

£#%&!ing idiots.

Unread 14-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Zorg

Quote:
How about this? The Kuyt vs Rooney thread. That this even exists is absolutely hilarious.Brilliant
Coming next, the Carragher versus Maradona thread.

What the £#%&! are they on

Unread 14-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Grimson

There are always people who think their own players are the best. I had a Liverpool fan tell me they have 10 - TEN - world class players.

These same people never seem to understand the unbiased, empirical judgment imposed by the league table.

Unread 14-01-2008, 04:45 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
There are always people who think their own players are the best. I had a Liverpool fan tell me they have 10 - TEN - world class players.

These same people never seem to understand the unbiased, empirical judgment imposed by the league table.
TBH, the only player from their team that would get in our team (or I would take) is Torres> And we're hardly short of goals as it is.

Unread 14-01-2008, 04:47 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
TBH, the only player from their team that would get in our team (or I would take) is Torres> And we're hardly short of goals as it is.
id take him...and stick him in the stiffs

Unread 14-01-2008, 04:51 PM
keano's love

already talk of one minute silence for tommorrows game against luton and against aston villa.

Unread 14-01-2008, 05:43 PM
borsuk

Quote:
i had to click on that before my brain would accept its existence. fantastic. the thing is, they genuinely consider a question like that and then wonder why their team plays shite football and never wins anything. the fans at ot include a fair quota of tossers but by and large they recognise when a player isn't good enough (smith, o'shea, richardson). i'm not talking about booing the player but you'll never see a thread like that taken seriously on here, for example. there is some degree of realism with us, but they're just on another planet. remember the pennant > ronaldo thread of theirs

Unread 14-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i had to click on that before my brain would accept its existence. fantastic. the thing is, they genuinely consider a question like that and then wonder why their team plays shite football and never wins anything. the fans at ot include a fair quota of tossers but by and large they recognise when a player isn't good enough (smith, o'shea, richardson). i'm not talking about booing the player but you'll never see a thread like that taken seriously on here, for example. there is some degree of realism with us, but they're just on another planet. remember the pennant > ronaldo thread of theirs
They're similar to city in that their bitterness just clouds everything. Remember David White > Giggs?

I know city fans - hey, we all know city fans - who just will not accept that any of United's players are any good, that Ferguson is a good manager etc. Everything United have ever won in their eyes has been through simple cheating.

It's the same with the vermin. After years of failure they have been reduced to rock-bottom bitterness.

And it's absolutely £#%&!ing hilarious

Unread 14-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I'd be fairly confident they widely believe Carragher is a better player than Rio too.

Unread 14-01-2008, 05:58 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
And it's absolutely £#%&!ing hilarious
I love it.

Some scouse @#%&! I know is always banging on about that lad they had at right back in 1994, career cut short by injury. "He had Giggs in his pocket that day."

"So £#%&!ing what? Anyway, how many League titles did he win?"

He got a little upset after that reply

Unread 14-01-2008, 06:00 PM
SilverSurfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I love it.

Some scouse @#%&! I know is always banging on about that lad they had at right back in 1994, career cut short by injury. "He had Giggs in his pocket that day."

Rob Jones. To be fair, he did look like a cracking defender although there was only a handful of appearances to judge him on.

Unread 14-01-2008, 06:02 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I'd be fairly confident they widely believe Carragher is a better player than Rio too.
Yes they do. In fact, they think he's the best centre back in world football (no wum)

Unread 14-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Zorg

Rob Jonest is the scouse equivalent of Paul Lake.

Unread 14-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I love it.

Rob Jones, they always say that Gary Neville would never have been a england regular if Jones didn't have to retire.
Closed Thread