Unread 06-11-2021, 03:09 PM
Sparky***

Here you go Donny. Enjoy yourself.

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:11 PM
tatty

Crowd ironically cheering Ole.

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:12 PM
Zorg

Rapidly losing all respect for him. Miles out of his depth and needs to go asap.

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:15 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Rapidly losing all respect for him. Miles out of his depth and needs to go asap.
What pisses me off is that he never seems to actually grasp the mood in the room

It's the "it is what it is" mentality

Never a true sense that this is bleak and the fans are hating what they're seeing

Like he's in denial

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:19 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
What pisses me off is that he never seems to actually grasp the mood in the room

Never a true sense that this is bleak and the fans are hating what they're seeing

Like he's in denial
He's actually coming across as arrogant.

Managerial-wise - he has literally nothing to be arrogant about.

If his boss had any balls, he'd have been sacked 5 times over by now.

If his boss had a clue about football, he'd never have been appointed full time in the first place.

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:19 PM
tatty

Quote:

Like he's in denial

True, but what's he supposed to say?

"I can't believe i'm still in a job!"

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:20 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He's actually coming across as arrogant.

Managerial-wise - he has literally nothing to be arrogant about.

If his boss had any balls, he'd have been sacked 5 times over by now.

If his boss had a clue about football, he'd never have been appointed full time in the first place.
Absolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
True, but what's he supposed to say?

"I can't believe i'm still in a job!"
How about he calls it a day?

And stop taking up time and money in a job he's not cut out for and in turn save the reputation of the club

This isn't rocket science

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:22 PM
Mr_Ed

Bye Ole…

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:23 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Absolutely

How about he calls it a day?

And stop taking up time and money in a job he's not cut out for and in turn save the reputation of the club

This isn't rocket science
He'll never quit. He said we're close after 5 £#%&!ing nil.

This one will be shrugged off. He's utterly deluded.

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:25 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
He'll never quit. He said we're close after 5 £#%&!ing nil.
That’s what really damaged my respect for him. Absolutely unbelievable thing to say.

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:28 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Bye Ole…
No chance.

If conte was still available then maybe

Tbf the board probably don’t even know Conte has signed for Spurs, so who knows

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:28 PM
Halloween

This @#%&! has to go now, worse than Moyes. If he doesn’t resign all respect lost for him.

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:30 PM
no fun

Ok lads, we’ve all had a drink, let’s just calm down and take stock

Someone posted a few weeks back that Liverpool city and Chelsea all have managers that have won major trophies and can clearly set up a team to adapt to the opposition they face

We haven’t

Again it’s been said on here that if you take away the emotion of Oles appointment, it beggars belief that someone with his managerial record was offered the job at Manchester United.....yes, Manchester United

City played a clever game today....but we all know that a top manager would have the nous to counter it....Ole doesn’t

I’m not sure who is available, or who would come, but a change is needed

Bow out Ole, and let the abiding memory of your united career be a volley at the far post in Barcelona which I’m sure is in the top 3 moments of most reds lives, not the ignominious slide into sub mediocrity we are witnessing now

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:30 PM
20LEgend1999

Don't think he'll be here for Watford. It felt close after Liverpool, think they'll see the international break as the ideal time.

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Don't think he'll be here for Watford. It felt close after Liverpool, think they'll see the international break as the ideal time.
There’s no viable replacement and they won’t want to pay for an interim. Don’t be surprised when he’s still here.

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:33 PM
armchair

We need ten Hag AND van der Sar asap. It's an emergency.

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:35 PM
Vedder

He won’t get the sack. The club don’t give a £#%&! for a start and they’ll check the score because they definitely don’t watch the games and see us lose 2-0 and think it’s not to bad

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:36 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
He won’t get the sack. The club don’t give a £#%&! for a start and they’ll check the score because they definitely don’t watch the games and see us lose 2-0 and think it’s not to bad
Exactly.

Nauseating.

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:37 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
There’s no viable replacement and they won’t want to pay for an interim. Don’t be surprised when he’s still here.
Yep.

Just can’t see us paying for Ten Hag, Rodgers or Potter mid season

The only chance was hiring a manager out of work.

Unread 06-11-2021, 03:39 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Ok lads, we’ve all had a drink, let’s just calm down and take stock

Someone posted a few weeks back that Liverpool city and Chelsea all have managers that have won major trophies and can clearly set up a team to adapt to the opposition they face

We haven’t

Again it’s been said on here that if you take away the emotion of Oles appointment, it beggars belief that someone with his managerial record was offered the job at Manchester United.....yes, Manchester United

City played a clever game today....but we all know that a top manager would have the nous to counter it....Ole doesn’t

I’m not sure who is available, or who would come, but a change is needed

Bow out Ole, and let the abiding memory of your united career be a volley at the far post in Barcelona which I’m sure is in the top 3 moments of most reds lives, not the ignominious slide into sub mediocrity we are witnessing now
Five at the back works for two games, kind of. So of course we play that again regardless of who we were playing. Played into City's hands. Inviting City on. We made it so easy for them.

The players didn't help though tbf
Closed Thread