United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 02-11-2020, 12:12 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Done more in the few minutes he’s played than Pogba has in all of the games he’s started this season (and last, for that matter).
Don’t worry he will be playing soon.....

we shall see the world beater you guys seem to think we have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Can’t think of any decent players who’ve gone on to do anything after playing in the Dutch league tbf.
doesn’t matter.
he is distinctly average as you will soon see. You’ll be calling him a Dutch cleverley by the end of the season.

Unread 02-11-2020, 01:52 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

doesn’t matter.
he is distinctly average as you will soon see. You’ll be calling him a Dutch cleverley by the end of the season.
The Scottish Player is average and is better than Pogba, so even if you’re right, he’s still better than Pogba.

Unread 02-11-2020, 01:57 PM
utd99

Quote:

doesn’t matter.
Better than Pogba in almost every way. You have no idea what you’re looking at mate.

Unread 02-11-2020, 02:00 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Better than Pogba in almost every way. You have no idea what you’re looking at mate.
Almost as if the poster has a history of being a know nothing stupid bastard.

Amazed he hasn't pulled the race card like the United Twitter crew do.

Unread 02-11-2020, 02:01 PM
AK14

At this point I’d take cleverly over Pogba tbh

Unread 02-11-2020, 02:31 PM
marlo

Quote:
You probably haven’t even watched him play 5 full games.

It’s because he is Dutch, doesn’t do social media and we all know the other reason that doesn’t need to be said .

“Better that pogba is every single way” 😂

Unread 02-11-2020, 02:34 PM
Big Norm

Quote:

It’s because he is Dutch, doesn’t do social media and we all know the other reason that doesn’t need to be said .

Didn't take long. You should be £#%&!ing ashamed of yourself.

Unread 02-11-2020, 02:34 PM
Sapien

Quote:

Wow. A new low.

Unread 02-11-2020, 02:37 PM
utd99

Quote:

*than

The guy was a regular in a CL team. I’ve seen him play because I actually watch football and don’t weigh a players value based on whether he can get me bottle service in the vip section of some shit nightclub.

Unread 02-11-2020, 02:38 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
wish I had your optimism, but I don't see any reasons he would change it up. Especially on Pogba.
Conspiracy hat on, he goes back to Ed and says ‘he’s just not working out, I’ll play him towards the end of matches we’re comfortably winning’.

I do suspect he’s cooperating as much as possible with the owners on big picture stuff. But Pogba is worse than just a fair weather footballer at this juncture. He’s a dark cloud hanging over the dressing room.

Whatever positive effect Bruno has had, Pogba is eclipsing it with negativity. Not all his fault either, he should be playing for Madrid. He asked for it and we got greedy.

Bench. Then sold at a massive loss in January. Ed’s £#%&! up and it’s time he owned it.

Ole has reached his rubicon.

(could all be a massive load of bullshit)

Unread 02-11-2020, 02:40 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
The Scottish Player is average and is better than Pogba, so even if you’re right, he’s still better than Pogba.
The Scottish Player is better than pogba as well? I’m collecting all these receipts.

The Scottish Player is just one of the least talented players in our squad. he runs around a lot and looks busy because he doesn’t have positional sense or the ability to anticipate danger. he also can’t hold his position and his passing is bullshit.

the vendetta against pogba is embarrassing.

Quote:
*than

The guy was a regular in a CL team. I’ve seen him play because I actually watch football and don’t weigh a players value based on whether he can get me bottle service in the vip section of some shit nightclub.
They has one good season in the champions league. one.

If Spurs make it to the ecl semi finals is Harry winks all of a sudden a world beater?

Unread 02-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
The Scottish Player is better than pogba as well? I’m collecting all these receipts.

The Scottish Player is just one of the least talented players in our squad. he runs around a lot and looks busy because he doesn’t have positional sense or the ability to anticipate danger. he also can’t hold his position and his passing is bullshit.

There’s no ‘vendetta’.

People are rightly pissed off with exactly what they see in front of them. Which is a player who consistently underperforms and lets us down. He has been awful to the point of being dropped, and since he’s come back in, he has ranged from ok to awful. He cost us the game yesterday with his laziness and stupidity, similar to what he did against West Ham last season (in that must win game...)

Again, the case for his defence is his talent, rather than what he actually produces.

I don’t think anyone in their right mind would suggest The Scottish Player has more talent than Pogba, but you could certainly argue that he has offered more to the team in the last couple of years than Pogba and offers more value now.

The fact that this is even a consideration when Uou consider the gap in their talent is only another poor reflection on Pogba.

Basically Paul, £#%&!ing Scott The Scottish Player and Fred have made themselves more important to united than you are. Well done.

Lazy, immature footballer whose talent doesn’t make up for his shortcomings.

Unread 02-11-2020, 02:52 PM
Sparky***

You people watching the matches and evaluating his performances based on what he does on the pitch clearly have a vendetta.

Unread 02-11-2020, 02:58 PM
20LEgend1999

Why does it have to be a vendetta? Can't it just be that people are embarrassingly wrong about him, like you were about Rashford?
Quote:
Tammy Abraham’s performances are really putting him to shame .
Considering this is his first proper season inthe premiership.
he actually looks like a striker, attacks the space, challenges for headers and gets in the mix.

7 goals this season and no penalties
Quote:
He just isn’t god enough

Everyone is making excuses for him ...

He averages 1 in 4 and has played more than anyone since he broke into the first team...

No aspect of his game has got better, he still runs the ball out of play , he is still is a poor finisher, he doesn’t take up the right positions,

he is now the main man and it’s now apparent he is far far off what is required so everyone is scrambling for excuses for him. It’s amazing

Hate to say it but i called it. Tammy Abraham will soon push him out of the England set up and our next manager will sell him if he isn’t emotionally blackmailed by the classof 92 , fans and all that about “having players from our academy in the first team”
Quote:
i mean where the f*** do i really even start?

wouldn’t start for any club in the top 6 and that includes Chelsea who can’t even sign a striker.

his hype is slowly catching up with him and he won’t be in the England set up by the end of next season.

a poor poor player. Our last three mangers have had this “pressure” to not fail to develop him due to all local Manc lad bullshit so he has played more consistently than any one and his outfit is pathetic.

hasn’t even improved any aspect of his band the three seasons he has had in the first time and it’s even not apparent he isn’t as fast as he thinks he is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Agree.

he’s absolutely dreadful.

Quote:
f*** my apology was always right about him....
Quote:
I hate the #@&%! more and more everyday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Can’t say he’s shit on here without being labelled a hater etc.

Unread 02-11-2020, 03:04 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Why does it have to be a vendetta? Can't it just be that people are embarrassingly wrong about him, like you were about Rashford?
wow, just wow...

Unread 02-11-2020, 03:05 PM
jem

Quote:
The Scottish Player.... runs around a lot and looks busy because he doesn’t have positional sense or the ability to anticipate danger. he also can’t hold his position and his passing is bullshit.
as opposed to pogba, who doesn't have positional sense or the ability to anticipate danger, but doesn't even bother running around a lot. he was the most dispossessed player on the pitch v arsenal by a long way. he is a stupid, lazy @#%&!.

how many penalties has mctog given away in his career?

Unread 02-11-2020, 03:08 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

They has one good season in the champions league. one.

If Spurs make it to the ecl semi finals is Harry winks all of a sudden a world beater?
Harry Winks is also better than Pogba.

Unread 02-11-2020, 03:11 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999

Pay your subs you freeloading little @#%&!.

Unread 02-11-2020, 03:14 PM
Ethers

Jesus! Is 20Legend1999ers implying Marlo and AKers are one and the same here?! Wow.

Unread 02-11-2020, 03:17 PM
20LEgend1999

Honestly didn't realise I'd slipped a few of AK's post in by mistake. Apologies if he didn't want those posts bringing to light.