United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-01-2022, 06:52 PM
tatty

If he had even a half decent alternative option he’d be gone.

He shouldn’t be offered a new contract but if he does it should be a pay-as-you-play deal with bonuses for performance.

Unread 29-01-2022, 07:16 PM
westcoastvan

Great player but Raiola wants too much.

Over £400, 000 per week, not even De Bruyne makes that much. Take away Ronaldo and that would make him the highest paid player in the premier league.

That's a lot for a guy who is injury prone, and a defensive liability, despite being a world class talent.

Unread 29-01-2022, 07:41 PM
Harry Flashman

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastvan

Over £400, 000 per week, not even De Bruyne makes that much. Take away Ronaldo and that would make him the highest paid player in the premier league.

That's a lot for a guy who is injury prone, and a defensive liability, despite being a world class talent.
World class talent, backed up by second class performances.

Every time I look on this thread I hope to hear he has signed for another club or died by touching a poorly wired light switch.

Unread 29-01-2022, 07:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastvan

He really really isn't.....

Footballs most overrated player....wouldn't offer him a bean and he should be told by now he will be er play for the club in any capacity again...

Never wanted him back, never seen 10 great performances from the lad, want him gone, in shame....

Unread 29-01-2022, 07:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Sky Sports confused me the other day saying we'd signed a striker. I googled his name and saw he was a she.
She said hey babe, take a walk on the wild side

Unread 29-01-2022, 08:03 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
She said hey babe, take a walk on the wild side

Unread 29-01-2022, 08:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Footballs most overrated player....wouldn't offer him a bean and he should be told by now he will be er play for the club in any capacity again...

Never wanted him back, never seen 10 great performances from the lad, want him gone, in shame....
He is, however he can’t apply it with any verve or consistency.

Unread 29-01-2022, 08:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He is, however he can’t apply it with any verve or consistency.
If you can't apply your skills in the environment where your skills are necessary, you don't, I'm afraid have those skills ..

He isn't world class by any stretch of the imagination, he's also, on a human level a massive @#%&!....

Unread 29-01-2022, 08:13 PM
dunk

He can and does do things on a pitch other players can’t. He has all the talent in the World.

Unread 29-01-2022, 08:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
He can and does do things on a pitch other players can’t. He has all the talent in the World.
Yeah, look at all the other clubs in world football banging at United's door...

He hasn't had 10 good games for us in 5 years...

Unread 29-01-2022, 08:35 PM
Patty_b

If he's a world class football player because he puts in one or two decent performances a year, then I'm a world class chef because sometimes I cook an absolutely stoking meal.

I'm not a world class chef and he's nowhere near a world class footballer. He's a feckless #@&%!.

Unread 29-01-2022, 08:46 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Yeah, look at all the other clubs in world football banging at United's door...

He hasn't had 10 good games for us in 5 years...
Spot on...

Unread 29-01-2022, 08:56 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
That all means nothing. As I think we all now know (and Bunks has always known)

Unread 29-01-2022, 09:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
That all means nothing. As I think we all now know (and Bunks has always known)
It means he has talent in abundance.

Unread 29-01-2022, 09:16 PM
westcoastvan

Quote:

Well I think he's a natural talent that makes a notable difference to United's offence when both he and Fernandez are clicking on the field.

but I also think he's injury prone, inconsistent, and a defensive liability.

I can't see clubs in Europe paying £400 per week or more for him...maybe PSG?

The asking price is too high, time for United to go shopping for a replacement...if they can find one.

Unread 29-01-2022, 11:10 PM
andyroo

Quote:
It means he has talent in abundance.
Yep. Makes it all the more annoying what a total £#%&!ing waster he is.

Unread 29-01-2022, 11:15 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
If he's a world class football player because he puts in one or two decent performances a year, then I'm a world class chef because sometimes I cook an absolutely stoking meal.

I'm not a world class chef and he's nowhere near a world class footballer. He's a feckless #@&%!.
This. Talent, application and consistency are required. If any are missing then it's not a top player we're talking about. Pogba can't be bothered. One of the worst signings we've ever made. Ferguson had his number.

Unread 30-01-2022, 11:58 AM
saffers

Pogba is staying it seems huh.

Rangnick doing a madness behind the scenes.

Unread 30-01-2022, 01:34 PM
Pop

The Greenwood stuff really puts our admittedly ott attitude to Pogba's lousy attitude and dancing firmly into perspective. He's lazy and he dances for instagram likes but at least he isn't walloping defenceless young women, the lazy dancing @#%&!.

Unread 30-01-2022, 01:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
The Greenwood stuff really puts our admittedly ott attitude to Pogba's lousy attitude and dancing firmly into perspective. He's lazy and he dances for instagram likes but at least he isn't walloping defenceless young women, the lazy dancing @#%&!.
He’s a good bloke, it’s just his personality is the exact opposite of what United fans expect to see from their heroes, and he doesn’t put in the performances to make his antics acceptable.
Closed Thread